a friend and i will be in El Salvador next winter (early Feruary) and would like to spend a few days at the beach. does anyone have any recommendations of which beach and where to stay when there. we both speak decent spanish so lack of english speakers is fortunately not an issue for us
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Beach for kids in CR
- 2 Pura Vida Trip Report
- 3 spa resort: HELP Cabo or Costa Rica?
- 4 first timers planning our own trip
- 5 16 Nights Mexico - Must Do??
- 6 February Vacation Destination with Young Kids
- 7 Fiesta de Carnaval on Ambergris Caye
- 8 Costa Rica itinerary
- 9 Oscar y Lalos is no longer on the beach - time to update the guidebook
- 10 Suggestions needed for a family trip on the cheap
- 11 Four days in Panama.. Where to get out of the city before coming back?
- 12 2 months in nicaragua - solo female
- 13 HoneyMoon - Gutemala - Mexico
- 14 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 15 DF: Any's Hostal vs Dos Fridas y Diego re location
- 16 Costa Rica - First trip itinerary, jaguar rescue center visit
- 17 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2015 edition
- 18 La Fortuna via Poas
- 19 Riviera Maya: Five Days of Peace & Plenty
- 20 Costa Rica - Arenal & Tamarindo questions
- 21 Sleeping At San Jose Airport
- 22 Entering Guatemala on a One-Way Ticket
- 23 Wonderful Memories with Granddaughter
- 24 Yet another Costa Rica question!
- 25 E. Coast Mexican resort good for teens?