a friend and i will be in El Salvador next winter (early Feruary) and would like to spend a few days at the beach. does anyone have any recommendations of which beach and where to stay when there. we both speak decent spanish so lack of english speakers is fortunately not an issue for us
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Is this a Doable Day Trip?
- 2 buying silver jewelry in cancun
- 3 Ritz Carlton Cancun for Romantic Getaway or Too Much of "Party Place?"
- 4 In Cancun right now..
- 5 Gluten Free Belize
- 6 Looking for a really unique day trip in Costa Rica
- 7 Driving there in Baja: safe or not?
- 8 La Fortuna or Manuel Antonio?
- 9 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 10 First time to Mexico - GTO and SMA General questions
- 11 Architecture - Old and New Mexico
- 12 Mexico or Nicaragua for Beach Loving Adventurers
- 13 Costa Rica vs. Mexico vs. Hawaii
- 14 Belize, Roatan or Cozumel: which is best snorkeling?
- 15 Places to stay in Belize
- 16 Chetumal to Caye Caulker- is it really worth it??
- 17 Guadalajara and Puerto Vallarta trip
- 18 flights to san Jose, costa rica
- 19 Self-directed day trips from Riu Guanacaste?
- 20 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 21 Resort with nightlife for 40th bday
- 22 Where should we spend four nights in Maya Riviera?
- 23 Sun, Sand and the Yucatan
- 24 Trip report: Mexico City and San Miguel de Allende 4/15
- 25 Help choosing Spanish course - Mexico / Guatemala?