a friend and i will be in El Salvador next winter (early Feruary) and would like to spend a few days at the beach. does anyone have any recommendations of which beach and where to stay when there. we both speak decent spanish so lack of english speakers is fortunately not an issue for us
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 I Love Oaxaca, but...
- 2 Advice for 2 days in Mexico City
- 3 Mexico City and...?
- 4 Tamarindo for Seniors
- 5 Solo touring in Panama City
- 6 Traveling with a baby to Mexico
- 7 Trip to Merida - Very Long and Lots of Info on Restaurants
- 8 Driving in CR
- 9 Getting to Laguna San Ignacio from Wisconsin
- 10 Day trip from Merida - seeking recommendations
- 11 Recommendations for a Mexico City hotel needed
- 12 Tamarindo Sept
- 13 Actual beachfront hotels in Puerto Viejo de Talamanca???
- 14 Trip help -is MA necessary if I'm going to Osa?
- 15 Quepos and Manuel Antonio
- 16 4 hour tour in San Jose, Costa Rica
- 17 Need help for trip to Costa Rica in December
- 18 Nicest All inclusive for young children
- 19 Visit to Panama - all inclusive r&r combined with adventure ..
- 20 Renting Car in Mexico
- 21 Cancun All inclusive
- 22 Cancun Transfer Timing
- 23 Belize in mid September
- 24 Mexico City Airport hotel transportation question
- 25 Budget Belize