a friend and i will be in El Salvador next winter (early Feruary) and would like to spend a few days at the beach. does anyone have any recommendations of which beach and where to stay when there. we both speak decent spanish so lack of english speakers is fortunately not an issue for us
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://jackedmuscleextremeadvice.com/alpha-muscle-complex/
- 2 Is it safe to travel to Cabo San Lucas
- 3 Costa Rica
- 4 12-day June CR trip with school-age kids
- 5 1st visit to Costa Rica - Itinerary input appreciated!
- 6 reliable car rental company??
- 7 Puerto Vallarta o Cabo for Christmas break
- 8 Must sees in Dominical and Uvita
- 9 The Christian community of parish st paul and st Antoine de padou
- 10 Homestay
- 11 Which Tortuguero Lodge for 2 night visit in January?
- 12 Does Panama have anything Costa Rica doesn't? (Besides the canal)
- 13 Planning a trip to Panama
- 14 Los Suenos Itinerary
- 15 Driving from Mexico to Belize
- 16 Driving from Mexico to Belize and Guatemala
- 17 best air route san diego to san jose
- 18 Cabo San Lucas furniture stores
- 19 Costa Rica - San Jose to Arenal Drive
- 20 driving from Tabacon to La Fortuna?
- 21 Trip Report: Guatemala in 6 days
- 22 One day in Cozumel - Chichen Itza?
- 23 How long from Cozumel to Ek Balam
- 24 Puerto Vallarta
- 25 Recent Headlines- Cancun