I am thinking of renting a car for 4 days in november from Easyway picking up in Merida and dropping off at cancun airport. I've ticked that I want Additional Liability Insurance (ALI), Collision Damage Waiver (CDW), Theft Protection (TP), Personal Accident Insurance (PAI)
this comes to $44 AUD per day which is reasonable.
but then there is *Supplement for Extra Protection Cover (EPC) = 0 % Deductible ( + the cost of the CDW). which is $20 . what is this do you know? is it best to "tick all the boxes" and pay the most in case something happens.
seeing the comments on this forums about the not turning up (i've tocked pick up at my hotel in Merida), should I email them the week before the confirm the booking? thank you for your help
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Renting Car along Riviera Maya
- 2 Our first family cruise, Cozumel
- 3 Buying a property in Sayulita
- 4 Our first trip to Mexico-It won't be our last!
- 5 Please help with a one moth itinerary
- 6 Panama City visit; the good and the bad
- 7 Spanish speaking city to spend August 2017?
- 8 Trip to Merida - Very Long and Lots of Info on Restaurants
- 9 Merida in March
- 10 Trip to Costa Rica - Pura Vida
- 11 Mexico in March - questions
- 12 Hopefulist's 2013 Guatemala Travelogue
- 13 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 14 Questions concerning our 6 day stay in Mexico City
- 15 Private Fishing/Snorkeling boat in Playa del Carmen
- 16 Xcaret worth it or not?
- 17 Nicaragua - dividing time between Leon and Granada
- 18 Adventures in Portobelo, Panama
- 19 Costa Rica With Kids-Recommendations Requested
- 20 travel in Yucatan
- 21 Driving through Mexico to Belize
- 22 Police Harassment in Cancun
- 23 Gay Places in San Pedro Belize
- 24 AI Child-Friendly Tulum Vicinity (30+ mi)
- 25 Which beach location (w/ small kids)?