I am thinking of renting a car for 4 days in november from Easyway picking up in Merida and dropping off at cancun airport. I've ticked that I want Additional Liability Insurance (ALI), Collision Damage Waiver (CDW), Theft Protection (TP), Personal Accident Insurance (PAI)
this comes to $44 AUD per day which is reasonable.
but then there is *Supplement for Extra Protection Cover (EPC) = 0 % Deductible ( + the cost of the CDW). which is $20 . what is this do you know? is it best to "tick all the boxes" and pay the most in case something happens.
seeing the comments on this forums about the not turning up (i've tocked pick up at my hotel in Merida), should I email them the week before the confirm the booking? thank you for your help
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Uncrowded Experience in Yucatan
- 2 NEED HELP WITH DAY OF THE DEAD AND BUTTERFLIES TRIP
- 3 Two active couples looking for accommodations in Costa Rica
- 4 Guanajuato
- 5 Costa Rica January
- 6 Need a 2 bedroom hotel room in Historical district
- 7 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 8 Shopping
- 9 Off the beaten path Playa Del Carmen
- 10 Yucatan travel guide recommendations
- 11 Driving in Belize
- 12 30th wedding anniversary trip planning - Mexico
- 13 Mexico itinerary for 8-9 days
- 14 Guatemala trip tribute Part I
- 15 Guatemala trip tribute Part II
- 16 Roatan
- 17 Mexico City and...?
- 18 Nicaragua-avoid if you can
- 19 Isla Mujeres over Thanksgiving
- 20 First time to cabo helP??
- 21 driving colorado to costa rica
- 22 6 months - too much?
- 23 Cancun Transfer Timing
- 24 Costa Rica in April.....need recommendations...
- 25 Easter in Costa Rica!?!?!?