I am thinking of renting a car for 4 days in november from Easyway picking up in Merida and dropping off at cancun airport. I've ticked that I want Additional Liability Insurance (ALI), Collision Damage Waiver (CDW), Theft Protection (TP), Personal Accident Insurance (PAI)
this comes to $44 AUD per day which is reasonable.
but then there is *Supplement for Extra Protection Cover (EPC) = 0 % Deductible ( + the cost of the CDW). which is $20 . what is this do you know? is it best to "tick all the boxes" and pay the most in case something happens.
seeing the comments on this forums about the not turning up (i've tocked pick up at my hotel in Merida), should I email them the week before the confirm the booking? thank you for your help
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Mérida, Yucatán and Cancún, Quintana Roo
- 2 Stop at La Paz in route to La Fortuna?
- 3 Costa Rica Itinerary - Help
- 4 After Bosque del Cabo, where next?
- 5 How much should I worry about Zika!?
- 6 Travel Logistics / Safety
- 7 Playa del Carmen hotels
- 8 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 9 1st trip w/new boyfriend cancun or near by.
- 10 Uvita or Puerto Viejo
- 11 ADO or other bus booking questions
- 12 Puerto Jiminez Costa Rica in July
- 13 Arenal area: Los Logos or Arenal Springs?
- 14 Music Video
- 15 July Adventure
- 16 exchanging US dollars for Mexican pesos
- 17 Guatemala trip in August?
- 18 Colonial Mexico for 1 Week - Help?
- 19 Driving Central America
- 20 Nicaragua -- connection
- 21 Driving in Mexico
- 22 june trip-help with itinerary
- 23 3 weeks on the west coast
- 24 Mexico destination for family vacation - not $$$$$
- 25 MEXICAN CAR RENTAL - YUCATAN