I am thinking of renting a car for 4 days in november from Easyway picking up in Merida and dropping off at cancun airport. I've ticked that I want Additional Liability Insurance (ALI), Collision Damage Waiver (CDW), Theft Protection (TP), Personal Accident Insurance (PAI)
this comes to $44 AUD per day which is reasonable.
but then there is *Supplement for Extra Protection Cover (EPC) = 0 % Deductible ( + the cost of the CDW). which is $20 . what is this do you know? is it best to "tick all the boxes" and pay the most in case something happens.
seeing the comments on this forums about the not turning up (i've tocked pick up at my hotel in Merida), should I email them the week before the confirm the booking? thank you for your help
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Patriots vs Falcons
- 2 live from PV !
- 3 Getting to Chelem from Merida Airport
- 4 Belize itinerary help
- 5 Help choosing Spanish course / immersion in Southern Mexico
- 6 Heads up; Diversion pick pocket Cabo
- 7 Mexico
- 8 Nicaragua - Hurricane Nate damage??
- 9 Belize planning help
- 10 Another Yucatan trip report
- 11 Safe to drive in Cabo?
- 12 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 13 Puerto Vallarta & Vicinity
- 14 2017 SMA Trip
- 15 Panama Canal transit - Panama to Costa Rica or reverse?
- 16 Recommended Mexico City Guidebook?
- 17 Honeymoon in January 2018
- 18 7 days in Costa Rica - Itinerary suggestions wanted
- 19 Mineral De Pozos mini-trip report
- 20 1 month in Puerto Vallarta
- 21 OK to travel to Zihua and Ixtapa?
- 22 US Citizen leaving Mexico without Passport
- 23 Bocas ??
- 24 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 25 San Luis Potosi & La Huasteca