I am thinking of renting a car for 4 days in november from Easyway picking up in Merida and dropping off at cancun airport. I've ticked that I want Additional Liability Insurance (ALI), Collision Damage Waiver (CDW), Theft Protection (TP), Personal Accident Insurance (PAI)
this comes to $44 AUD per day which is reasonable.
but then there is *Supplement for Extra Protection Cover (EPC) = 0 % Deductible ( + the cost of the CDW). which is $20 . what is this do you know? is it best to "tick all the boxes" and pay the most in case something happens.
seeing the comments on this forums about the not turning up (i've tocked pick up at my hotel in Merida), should I email them the week before the confirm the booking? thank you for your help
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://elevategffacts.com/ultimate-testo-explosion/
- 2 Safety situation in Oaxaca City?
- 3 New Year's Eve at Chichen Itza
- 4 Western Caribbean Cruise Question
- 5 Caravan Tour to Panama
- 6 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 7 driving down through mexico
- 8 Things to do in Cabo
- 9 Mayan Palace Timeshare Fraud
- 10 HELP! St.Croix or Cancun
- 11 Returning to Puerto Vallarta
- 12 Two weeks in Panama, a new adventure...
- 13 Planning a trip to Panama
- 14 Merida - any recommendations for a good hotel
- 15 Riviera Maya vs Cancun for boogie boarding
- 16 Driving in Mexico
- 17 Ideas for our 2 weeks in Mexico over the Festive Season?
- 18 Costa Rica Newbie Xmas Week
- 19 unsafe?
- 20 Off the beaten path Playa Del Carmen
- 21 Getting around in Costa Rica
- 22 Costa Rica Itinerary Advice Please!
- 23 Valle de Guadalupe, Baja California
- 24 Driving in Costa Rica
- 25 Playa Mujeres