I am thinking of renting a car for 4 days in november from Easyway picking up in Merida and dropping off at cancun airport. I've ticked that I want Additional Liability Insurance (ALI), Collision Damage Waiver (CDW), Theft Protection (TP), Personal Accident Insurance (PAI)
this comes to $44 AUD per day which is reasonable.
but then there is *Supplement for Extra Protection Cover (EPC) = 0 % Deductible ( + the cost of the CDW). which is $20 . what is this do you know? is it best to "tick all the boxes" and pay the most in case something happens.
seeing the comments on this forums about the not turning up (i've tocked pick up at my hotel in Merida), should I email them the week before the confirm the booking? thank you for your help
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Glover's ongoing report on Guatemala, Honduras, and Nicaragua
- 2 Iberostar Club Membership Sales Pitch
- 3 Help with excursions from Black Rock Lodge
- 4 Two weeks in Panama, a new adventure...
- 5 STAY AWAY FROM AMERICA CAR RENTAL!!
- 6 Belize, Rotaan, Cozumel - WHAT TO DO?? HELP!!
- 7 Visit to Xela, Antigua, Atitlan
- 8 Entertaining young children in Tulum/Akumal
- 9 Tour/Excursion operators Arenal & Manuel Antonio
- 10 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 11 A WHALE Of A TALE
- 12 Panama made us Panamaniacs, Trip Report Dec/Jan 2015-16
- 13 Fonda Vela
- 14 Need help w/mother/daughter 3 day side excursion
- 15 mexico vs dominican republic vacation
- 16 Privat Tour Options for Chichen itza + Tulum
- 17 Mosquitoes and the Zika virus
- 18 Cancun 7 day trip advice needed
- 19 Driver needed for Panama City
- 20 Costa Rica Cruise - Part 3
- 21 Warm Temp for Snorkling
- 22 Cruise to Costa Rica 2016
- 23 Costa Rica Cruise - Details
- 24 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 25 Help us plan a Mayan Ruins plus Wildlife trip