We are beginning plans for a 7 to 10 day trip to Panama over Easter Week at the end of March. I am sure this is a peak season week. What effect will it have on our vacation? Will places in the city be closed, beaches packed? Is there any strategy to avoiding crowds at this time? Thanks.
Easter week in Panama
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Belize
- 2 Costa Rica - Guanacaste and ? near the arenal volcano or la fortuna
- 3 Cancun,playa del carmen,riviera maya, playa mujeres
- 4 Help me with 3rd trip to CR: Bosque del Cabo & WHERE else in Feb?
- 5 time share jerks in mexico !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 6 Planning trip to Panama
- 7 Tijuana Safety in 2015?
- 8 Copa Airlines?
- 9 Spanish Language immersion schools in summer (N of Mexico City)?
- 10 Cenotes near Playa Del Carmen
- 11 Panama
- 12 bicycle through central america
- 13 Car Rental in Panama
- 14 Celebrating Day of the Dead in Oaxaca - 2015 - Thoughts?
- 15 planning a very short belize trip for snorkeling, scuba etc, please help.
- 16 transportation from SJD to Los Barriles
- 17 9 Days in Costa Rica // Itinerary Help // Travel agency?
- 18 Costa Rica
- 19 Which of these locations?
- 20 Has anyone been to Tapalpa?
- 21 B & B in Oaxaca?
- 22 Dollar - Thriffty Terrible service, stealling money !!!
- 23 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 24 Renting a car in Cancun
- 25 Possible Mexico Trip