We are beginning plans for a 7 to 10 day trip to Panama over Easter Week at the end of March. I am sure this is a peak season week. What effect will it have on our vacation? Will places in the city be closed, beaches packed? Is there any strategy to avoiding crowds at this time? Thanks.
Easter week in Panama
- 1 Driving
- 2 Surfing Baja: Aacapulquito, Zippers and the Rock
- 3 Driving around costa ica
- 4 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 5 Nice, child-friendly timeshare in Cancun/Playa del Carmen
- 6 Campeche anyone?
- 7 Travel Route in Costa Rica - Tamarindo, Arenal, MonteVerde, Manuel Antonio
- 8 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 9 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 10 Belize in August with teens
- 11 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 12 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 13 TACA canceling several CR flights
- 14 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 15 Costa Rica - Car Rental Help!
- 16 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 17 Learn Spanish in Quetzaltenango - Xela, Guatemala
- 18 Bring snorkel gear to Costa Rica?
- 19 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 20 Just back from Puerto Vallarta
- 21 AI in Cancun vicinity
- 22 Cancun day trips
- 23 Quick CR Trip Report
- 24 Notorized Letter of Consent
- 25 4 days before heading to Sandos Playacar