We are beginning plans for a 7 to 10 day trip to Panama over Easter Week at the end of March. I am sure this is a peak season week. What effect will it have on our vacation? Will places in the city be closed, beaches packed? Is there any strategy to avoiding crowds at this time? Thanks.
Easter week in Panama
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Cancun - Reliable Car Rental?
- 2 Oaxaca City, MX guide recomendation
- 3 costa rica in a car in two weeks
- 4 costa rica catamaran trips
- 5 Labor Day Weekend Weather in Playa Del Carmen
- 6 Four Seasons Punta Mita
- 7 Interbus and San Jose
- 8 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 9 Riviera Maya - Where to Stay?
- 10 Cancun nightlife
- 11 Any recommendations for activities or adventures for kids in Riviera Maya
- 12 Trip ideas needed please
- 13 Hotel or House in Tulum?
- 14 Airport Transfers from Los Cabos Airport
- 15 December trip to CR ...Is the tour company correct ?
- 16 if we do bosque del cabo-where else can we go that is nearby?
- 17 Playa del Carmen
- 18 Villahermosa, Tabasco to San Cristobal de las Casas, Chiapas
- 19 Bicycle riding in La Pas Mexico
- 20 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 21 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 22 tours to gatun locks panama
- 23 Panama in October
- 24 hotels in oaxaca centro historico
- 25 loved la carolina lodge-what are similar spots in cr?