My wife and I are considering driving to Todos Santos from MI. While previously vacationing in Cabo we decided to rent a Jeep and visit Hotel California. That was quite some time ago and given the recent photos I've seen of the area, it appears that a lot of development has taken place there.
My question has to do with recommendations as to traveling in Mexico. In particular wondering about the ferry to La Paz, possible "must-sees" or even overnight stops, border crossing advice and any other items of interest. Neither of us are fluent in Spanish, however we have spent a good portion of our past vacations in various locations throughout Mexico (non-resort towns included). I'd appreciate any/all advice! Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 3-song-download/
- 2 Playa Del Carmen All Inclusive with party atmosphere?
- 3 Where to stay in Ambergis Caye?
- 4 A First TripTo Puerta Vallerta
- 5 Tulum & Coba - Travel Report
- 6 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 7 Spending USD in Mexico
- 8 Family vacation
- 9 Food poisoning?
- 10 Guanajuato or Oaxacca for 5-7days?
- 11 Best plan - suggestions
- 12 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2015 edition
- 13 Merida Trip Report - Lots of Food
- 14 We're off to Costa Rica and never been there!
- 15 Guanacaste in October
- 16 Sad Sad Day for my favorite beach city
- 17 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 18 Good lunch spot
- 19 Recommendations on hotels with best beaches
- 20 Planning girls getaway trip to CR this summer and need help!
- 21 December Itinerary with 1 Year Old
- 22 Art School
- 23 Costa Rica EF Tours for Middle School
- 24 Month Stay In Oaxaca, Mexico
- 25 Is it crazy to go in August?