My wife and I are considering driving to Todos Santos from MI. While previously vacationing in Cabo we decided to rent a Jeep and visit Hotel California. That was quite some time ago and given the recent photos I've seen of the area, it appears that a lot of development has taken place there.
My question has to do with recommendations as to traveling in Mexico. In particular wondering about the ferry to La Paz, possible "must-sees" or even overnight stops, border crossing advice and any other items of interest. Neither of us are fluent in Spanish, however we have spent a good portion of our past vacations in various locations throughout Mexico (non-resort towns included). I'd appreciate any/all advice! Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://jackedmuscleextremeadvice.com/alpha-muscle-complex/
- 2 Is it safe to travel to Cabo San Lucas
- 3 Costa Rica
- 4 12-day June CR trip with school-age kids
- 5 1st visit to Costa Rica - Itinerary input appreciated!
- 6 reliable car rental company??
- 7 Puerto Vallarta o Cabo for Christmas break
- 8 Must sees in Dominical and Uvita
- 9 The Christian community of parish st paul and st Antoine de padou
- 10 Homestay
- 11 Which Tortuguero Lodge for 2 night visit in January?
- 12 Does Panama have anything Costa Rica doesn't? (Besides the canal)
- 13 Planning a trip to Panama
- 14 Los Suenos Itinerary
- 15 Driving from Mexico to Belize
- 16 Driving from Mexico to Belize and Guatemala
- 17 best air route san diego to san jose
- 18 Cabo San Lucas furniture stores
- 19 Costa Rica - San Jose to Arenal Drive
- 20 driving from Tabacon to La Fortuna?
- 21 Trip Report: Guatemala in 6 days
- 22 One day in Cozumel - Chichen Itza?
- 23 How long from Cozumel to Ek Balam
- 24 Puerto Vallarta
- 25 Recent Headlines- Cancun