My wife and I are considering driving to Todos Santos from MI. While previously vacationing in Cabo we decided to rent a Jeep and visit Hotel California. That was quite some time ago and given the recent photos I've seen of the area, it appears that a lot of development has taken place there.
My question has to do with recommendations as to traveling in Mexico. In particular wondering about the ferry to La Paz, possible "must-sees" or even overnight stops, border crossing advice and any other items of interest. Neither of us are fluent in Spanish, however we have spent a good portion of our past vacations in various locations throughout Mexico (non-resort towns included). I'd appreciate any/all advice! Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 BELLSOUTH@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 Help! Should I go to Central America during the rainy season?
- 3 Accommodation near Urique and Posada Barrancas, Mexico
- 4 Is it crazy to go in August?
- 5 Mexico City over Christmas
- 6 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 7 Need Help with Costa Rica
- 8 info needed on NW Mexico trip
- 9 Tulum Beachfront Lodging with Tweens
- 10 Cozumel airport transfers
- 11 Best plan - suggestions
- 12 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 13 Vacation choices
- 14 Puerto Vallarta
- 15 nicaragua-Rancho Santana
- 16 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 17 PV Questions about art, food, cooking classes!
- 18 A First TripTo Puerta Vallerta
- 19 Transportation between Granada, Nicaragua and Ometepe, Nicaragua
- 20 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 21 Isla Holbox - where did you stay?
- 22 Olmec Colossal Heads
- 23 Tour Guide - Mexico City
- 24 Tulum & Coba - Travel Report
- 25 1/2 day excursions