My wife and I are considering driving to Todos Santos from MI. While previously vacationing in Cabo we decided to rent a Jeep and visit Hotel California. That was quite some time ago and given the recent photos I've seen of the area, it appears that a lot of development has taken place there.
My question has to do with recommendations as to traveling in Mexico. In particular wondering about the ferry to La Paz, possible "must-sees" or even overnight stops, border crossing advice and any other items of interest. Neither of us are fluent in Spanish, however we have spent a good portion of our past vacations in various locations throughout Mexico (non-resort towns included). I'd appreciate any/all advice! Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 신천지 ◐ 도메인 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 다빈치알라딘 바다이야기 ※연결 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 3 시즌온라인 릴게임 ● 연결 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 4 다빈치 릴게임 ▶ 홈피:≫vvn67.com≪
- 5 성인온라인 릴게임 ▶ 홈피:≫vvn67.com≪
- 6 릴게임야마토 ◐ 도메인 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 7 Suggested destinations, Yucatan Peninsula, Xmas/NYE.
- 8 Returning home
- 9 Family Trip to Playa del Carmen,Mexico March 2017
- 10 Travel Guatemala City to Panajachel
- 11 Ticket changes for Tikal - buy in advance at Banrural bank
- 12 Interjet Airline
- 13 One week in CR...stay in one area or divide time
- 14 One month surf and yoga
- 15 Azul five, Grand Velas or Grand Palladium resorts??
- 16 Airport Shuttle in Mazatlan
- 17 Our first trip to Mexico-It won't be our last!
- 18 Family trip to Costa Rica in December.
- 19 Which beach location (w/ small kids)?
- 20 Dr Simon Andrew Casey - Want to know about Mexican Culture ??
- 21 Cancun all inclusive
- 22 Advice Needed For a Trip to Belize
- 23 Your favorite Mayan sites?
- 24 Destination similar to Puerto Vallarta
- 25 Expired Mexican Passport going to Mexico