My wife and I are considering driving to Todos Santos from MI. While previously vacationing in Cabo we decided to rent a Jeep and visit Hotel California. That was quite some time ago and given the recent photos I've seen of the area, it appears that a lot of development has taken place there.
My question has to do with recommendations as to traveling in Mexico. In particular wondering about the ferry to La Paz, possible "must-sees" or even overnight stops, border crossing advice and any other items of interest. Neither of us are fluent in Spanish, however we have spent a good portion of our past vacations in various locations throughout Mexico (non-resort towns included). I'd appreciate any/all advice! Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://probiomaxmexico.com/biocore-muscle/
- 2 Costa Rica in Christmas 2016
- 3 Layover in San Salvador
- 4 day trips from Mexico City
- 5 Destination for 3 kids under 5 - Cancun?
- 6 Amazing..
- 7 help from a Panamanian
- 8 Dynamic Airways = LAX to Cancun
- 9 Hotel Recommendation for Riviera Maya please help!
- 10 Cancun Beach Snorkeling 6/2016
- 11 Playa del carmen - airbnb
- 12 Looking for Good Remote Study Location
- 13 advice for costa rica about tennagers .
- 14 Pearl Keys
- 15 Transportation from the Royal Playa Del Carmen to Iberostar Grand Pariso
- 16 Mexico destination for family vacation - not $$$$$
- 17 Stop at La Paz in route to La Fortuna?
- 18 Niaragua Adventures: Beware of the Small Print
- 19 Grand sunset princess (playa del carmen)
- 20 Picky traveler looking for a hidden gem
- 21 Honeymoon in mid-September?
- 22 Hotel Recommendations for Costa Rica
- 23 exchanging US dollars for Mexican pesos
- 24 Food cost for Caye Caulker, Belize or the islands?
- 25 Do NOT use ALAMO