My wife and I are considering driving to Todos Santos from MI. While previously vacationing in Cabo we decided to rent a Jeep and visit Hotel California. That was quite some time ago and given the recent photos I've seen of the area, it appears that a lot of development has taken place there.
My question has to do with recommendations as to traveling in Mexico. In particular wondering about the ferry to La Paz, possible "must-sees" or even overnight stops, border crossing advice and any other items of interest. Neither of us are fluent in Spanish, however we have spent a good portion of our past vacations in various locations throughout Mexico (non-resort towns included). I'd appreciate any/all advice! Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Ixtapa Zihua safety
- 2 Costa Rica limited mobility issues...
- 3 May in Central America
- 4 3rd-10th april
- 5 PDC Blue Parrot shooting
- 6 Pesos for Dollars exchange
- 7 8 Night Trip to Belize
- 8 Four night is PV
- 9 Beach alternatives to SJDS
- 10 Best Cruise Stop For Mayan Ruins - Cozumel or Costa Maya?
- 11 Travel Guatemala City to Panajachel
- 12 San Miguel
- 13 Oaxaca in march
- 14 Luis Barragan in Mexico City
- 15 Xcaret worth it or not?
- 16 Where to stay in Placencia, Belize?
- 17 Snorkeling trips
- 18 Diving (Riviera Maya)
- 19 I waited too long! What would you do?
- 20 In search of place to take my adult daughters on vacation
- 21 best new site in costa rica
- 22 Tikal, Guatemala
- 23 Progreso, Yucatàn
- 24 Recommendations for 4nights/5days in Costa Rica
- 25 Costa Rica Itinerary Help Needed