My wife and I are considering driving to Todos Santos from MI. While previously vacationing in Cabo we decided to rent a Jeep and visit Hotel California. That was quite some time ago and given the recent photos I've seen of the area, it appears that a lot of development has taken place there.
My question has to do with recommendations as to traveling in Mexico. In particular wondering about the ferry to La Paz, possible "must-sees" or even overnight stops, border crossing advice and any other items of interest. Neither of us are fluent in Spanish, however we have spent a good portion of our past vacations in various locations throughout Mexico (non-resort towns included). I'd appreciate any/all advice! Thank you!
driving to Todos Santos
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Need help with airport transfer in Mexico
- 2 Belize Itinerary help!
- 3 Cheap One Man Trip to Mexico
- 4 Cabo San Lucas - December end 2014
- 5 Looking for suggestions for Mexico beach vacation
- 6 Food allergy awareness in Cancun, mexico
- 7 Driving in "inner" mexico; is it safe?
- 8 Finalizing Graduation trip for granddaughter
- 9 Costa Rica Travel
- 10 Planning Mexico by February
- 11 Costa Rica best river rafting company
- 12 Belize, Honduras, Nicaragua or Costa Rica for a photography buff?
- 13 A Week in Montezuma
- 14 Mexico City Restaurant Recommendations
- 15 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 16 Book set in Panama
- 17 Leo - firstname.lastname@example.org - AMAZING private driver and guide!
- 18 Puerto Vallarta trip Nov 2014
- 19 Riviera Maya or Puerto Vallarta
- 20 THE WESTIN LAGUNAMAR OCEAN RESORT VILLAS & SPA, CANCUN
- 21 Rental car at Liberia Airport
- 22 Private Driver needed SJO to Limon
- 23 Costa Rica Intinerary help--Arenal and Guanacaste
- 24 Yucatan Peninsula Recommendations Please (Honeymoon)
- 25 Family All-Inclusive Beach Vacation Suggestions