My wife and I are considering driving to Todos Santos from MI. While previously vacationing in Cabo we decided to rent a Jeep and visit Hotel California. That was quite some time ago and given the recent photos I've seen of the area, it appears that a lot of development has taken place there.
My question has to do with recommendations as to traveling in Mexico. In particular wondering about the ferry to La Paz, possible "must-sees" or even overnight stops, border crossing advice and any other items of interest. Neither of us are fluent in Spanish, however we have spent a good portion of our past vacations in various locations throughout Mexico (non-resort towns included). I'd appreciate any/all advice! Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Guanajuato
- 2 Looking for Costa Rica Advice...leaving in 2 days
- 3 Help with selecting regions / lodges for second trip to CR
- 4 Puerto Vallarta with Kids
- 5 Amazing..
- 6 Costa Rica Itinerary Help
- 7 10 days in Belize - Tranportaion ?
- 8 Do you need ID to use buses between cities in Mexico?
- 9 Help choosing Spanish course - Mexico / Guatemala?
- 10 First Time to Magical Saltillo Coahuila
- 11 I Love Oaxaca, but...
- 12 Costa Rica with 2 year old and 9 month old
- 13 Fishing around Arenal
- 14 First time CR intinerary help
- 15 dental implants
- 16 1st trip w/new boyfriend cancun or near by.
- 17 Costa Rica- July trip
- 18 Santa Cruze Hualtuco
- 19 Amazing trip to Costa Rica with kids
- 20 Mexico -- how many ruins?
- 21 help from a Panamanian
- 22 Best Panama beach area?
- 23 Driving from Mexico to Belize
- 24 Guanacaste
- 25 Restaurant Raves Puerto Vallarta