My wife and I are considering driving to Todos Santos from MI. While previously vacationing in Cabo we decided to rent a Jeep and visit Hotel California. That was quite some time ago and given the recent photos I've seen of the area, it appears that a lot of development has taken place there.
My question has to do with recommendations as to traveling in Mexico. In particular wondering about the ferry to La Paz, possible "must-sees" or even overnight stops, border crossing advice and any other items of interest. Neither of us are fluent in Spanish, however we have spent a good portion of our past vacations in various locations throughout Mexico (non-resort towns included). I'd appreciate any/all advice! Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 https://beaudermaskincare.com/neuactive/
- 2 Getting to Chelem from Merida Airport
- 3 live from PV !
- 4 Belize itinerary help
- 5 Help choosing Spanish course / immersion in Southern Mexico
- 6 Heads up; Diversion pick pocket Cabo
- 7 Mexico
- 8 Nicaragua - Hurricane Nate damage??
- 9 Belize planning help
- 10 Another Yucatan trip report
- 11 Safe to drive in Cabo?
- 12 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 13 Puerto Vallarta & Vicinity
- 14 2017 SMA Trip
- 15 Panama Canal transit - Panama to Costa Rica or reverse?
- 16 Recommended Mexico City Guidebook?
- 17 Honeymoon in January 2018
- 18 7 days in Costa Rica - Itinerary suggestions wanted
- 19 Mineral De Pozos mini-trip report
- 20 1 month in Puerto Vallarta
- 21 OK to travel to Zihua and Ixtapa?
- 22 US Citizen leaving Mexico without Passport
- 23 Bocas ??
- 24 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 25 San Luis Potosi & La Huasteca