Hi everyone, planning a trip for next January/February To Costa Rica. We would start out in San Jose and then want to head out towards Manuel Antonio. We wondered if it would be wise for 2 single women to head out on their own in a rental car. And if yes, would there be areas we should avoid for safety reasons. Thank you for your input!
Driving In Costa Rica
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 bicycle through central america
- 2 Help me with 3rd trip to CR: Bosque del Cabo & WHERE else in Feb?
- 3 Costa Rica - Guanacaste and ? near the arenal volcano or la fortuna
- 4 Tijuana Safety in 2015?
- 5 Car Rental in Panama
- 6 Panama
- 7 time share jerks in mexico !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 8 Spanish Language immersion schools in summer (N of Mexico City)?
- 9 Celebrating Day of the Dead in Oaxaca - 2015 - Thoughts?
- 10 planning a very short belize trip for snorkeling, scuba etc, please help.
- 11 transportation from SJD to Los Barriles
- 12 9 Days in Costa Rica // Itinerary Help // Travel agency?
- 13 Costa Rica
- 14 Cancun,playa del carmen,riviera maya, playa mujeres
- 15 Which of these locations?
- 16 Has anyone been to Tapalpa?
- 17 B & B in Oaxaca?
- 18 Dollar - Thriffty Terrible service, stealling money !!!
- 19 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 20 Renting a car in Cancun
- 21 Possible Mexico Trip
- 22 Lost Iguana & Bosque del Cabo in February? Is this a good combo?
- 23 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 24 5 days in Central Mexico; San Miguel and Guanajuato
- 25 MEXIGO TOURS