DH and I are wondering what people's opinion is on driving down the Pacific side from Guatamala to Panama then up the east coast thru Nicaragua and Honduras to Belize. Is that not a safe idea, or should we consider driving thru some parts and flying thru other less 'desirable" areas. We would stay in hotels or b&b's, and rent a car. Does anyone have a suggestion on some other form of travel that would be safer and still see a lot of the country, without belonging to a bus tour group?
Driving in C.America
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Guatemala customs question
- 2 3 extra hours in Mexico City airport, any shopping malls nearby?
- 3 Costa Rica questions
- 4 Mextrotter
- 5 30 Reasons Why You Should Visit Cozumel (in pictures)
- 6 Riu Santa Fe vs Palace
- 7 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 8 Costa Rica: Mal Pais or Manuel Antonio?
- 9 CAR RENTAL 4WD COSTA RICA
- 10 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 11 How to Reach Cancun Tourists
- 12 Costa Rica Osa Questions
- 13 Back from Bosque del Cabo
- 14 costa rica
- 15 5th Trip CR with Teenagers-Bosque Del Cabo and Iguana Lodge June '14
- 16 Costa Rica during Easter week?
- 17 Car rental Cancun
- 18 Three week backpacking adventure with kids….
- 19 Christmas in Puebla?
- 20 Volcanogirl Goes to Belize
- 21 Ideas for a graduation trip for 18 yr old
- 22 Thinking of Merida for 10 days or so this fall. Have some questions.
- 23 Viceroy Riviera Maya
- 24 Single Girl 50's looking for AI in Costa Rica
- 25 Driving from San Jose to Uvita-Suggestions for Fabulous Lunch Stop