DH and I are wondering what people's opinion is on driving down the Pacific side from Guatamala to Panama then up the east coast thru Nicaragua and Honduras to Belize. Is that not a safe idea, or should we consider driving thru some parts and flying thru other less 'desirable" areas. We would stay in hotels or b&b's, and rent a car. Does anyone have a suggestion on some other form of travel that would be safer and still see a lot of the country, without belonging to a bus tour group?
Driving in C.America
- 1 Roatan, Belize and Cozumel excursion ideas in November
- 2 Belize
- 3 First trip to Belize.. help!
- 4 FIRST TIME TO COSTA RICA -- experts please ((HELP))
- 5 Costa Rica Driver
- 6 please help!
- 7 Pedregal Area, Cabo San Lucas -- Help & Input!
- 8 Costa Rica
- 9 Just returned from Playa Del Carmen - have some new recs
- 10 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 11 Oaxaca or San Miguel de Allende
- 12 Need help Planning Costa Rica Trip
- 13 Excellence Resort advice
- 14 (BELIZE )Honeymoon in November - Help!
- 15 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 16 Where's best to stay for scuba?
- 17 Bus from Guadalajara to Puerta Vallarta
- 18 Costa rica questions?
- 19 Baja California
- 20 SJO-Jaco beach transportation
- 21 Motorcycles
- 22 Studying Abroad in Costa Rica
- 23 Best Quaint All Inclusive Resort
- 24 Upcoming Costa Rica Honeymoon Trip!
- 25 Nude sunbathing advice