DH and I are wondering what people's opinion is on driving down the Pacific side from Guatamala to Panama then up the east coast thru Nicaragua and Honduras to Belize. Is that not a safe idea, or should we consider driving thru some parts and flying thru other less 'desirable" areas. We would stay in hotels or b&b's, and rent a car. Does anyone have a suggestion on some other form of travel that would be safer and still see a lot of the country, without belonging to a bus tour group?
Driving in C.America
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Any recommendations for activities or adventures for kids in Riviera Maya
- 2 costa rica in a car in two weeks
- 3 Cancun - Reliable Car Rental?
- 4 Oaxaca City, MX guide recomendation
- 5 costa rica catamaran trips
- 6 Labor Day Weekend Weather in Playa Del Carmen
- 7 Four Seasons Punta Mita
- 8 Interbus and San Jose
- 9 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 10 Riviera Maya - Where to Stay?
- 11 Cancun nightlife
- 12 Trip ideas needed please
- 13 Hotel or House in Tulum?
- 14 Airport Transfers from Los Cabos Airport
- 15 December trip to CR ...Is the tour company correct ?
- 16 if we do bosque del cabo-where else can we go that is nearby?
- 17 Playa del Carmen
- 18 Villahermosa, Tabasco to San Cristobal de las Casas, Chiapas
- 19 Bicycle riding in La Pas Mexico
- 20 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 21 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 22 tours to gatun locks panama
- 23 Panama in October
- 24 hotels in oaxaca centro historico
- 25 loved la carolina lodge-what are similar spots in cr?