I am planning on driving from Guatemala to Sturgis South Dkota for the Sturgis rally. I need to go directly through Mexico fastest possible. This is not Mexico for siteseeing. Can anyone recommend the best route. Cuota roads are all right, but I don't know which ones are actually completed now. I am thinking it will take me 3 days two nights through Mexico. Sound reasonable? Oh yes, what is the recommended route AROUND MEXICO CITY? Thanks.
driving guatemala to Texas
View all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 (BELIZE )Honeymoon in November - Help!
- 2 Need alternate airport for mexican pyramids
- 3 Panama Travelogue (Panama City & Rainforest, Boquete, Bocas del Toro)
- 4 San Miguel De Allende
- 5 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 6 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 7 Need a suggestion for Thankgiving dinner in P de C
- 8 Adopt an animal donation?
- 9 Liberia Airport to Samara
- 10 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 11 Belize jungle lodge -- please help choose
- 12 Brief trip report: Northern Honduras (Pico Bonito)
- 13 help with 8 days of rainforest, beach and adventure in Costa Rica
- 14 Backpack vs Wheels
- 15 Belize -- several questions -- please help!
- 16 TC's Cozumel List -- Updated 2/2011
- 17 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 18 Help with 5 days touring time
- 19 Costa Rica trip in March
- 20 Safety in Ixtapa
- 21 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 22 Puerto Viejo Lodging
- 23 Cabo San Lucas
- 24 Guatemala City Airport to Antigua by car & other helpful hints
- 25 Roatan advice