You were so helpful with Ireland that I'm hoping for your insights on the Yucutan.
Is it feasible and especially safe to think about flying into Merida and getting a car to drive to see the pyramid Uxmal and then driving the several hours or so (or what it looks like) to see Chichen Itza and then flying back out of Merida over a 4 day period?
Thank you for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 My Topic TitleGTEC,IELCA,IELCA,ITEP,TELCMSRT,TSE,PTE,TOEFL,
- 2 Mexico in 8 days
- 3 PV: up the hill or closer to the beach?
- 4 Is it REALLY worth Including San Cristobal in my Yucatan Itinerary
- 5 Overdue trip teport (Chiapas and Yucatan, February 2012)
- 6 Is it safe to travel to Cabo San Lucas
- 7 reliable car rental company??
- 8 17 & 18 year olds Spring Break?
- 9 Where to stay in Ambergis Caye?
- 10 Recent Headlines- Cancun
- 11 Puerto Vallarta o Cabo for Christmas break
- 12 Thanksgiving/Riviera Maya area/All Inclusive
- 13 Sayulita in September
- 14 Garza Blanca Preserve -Puerto Vallarta
- 15 Looking for tips (hotels/border crossing/pets) driving Denver to Costa Rica
- 16 Renting Car in Mexico
- 17 Car Rental in Cancun
- 18 Costa Rica
- 19 12-day June CR trip with school-age kids
- 20 1st visit to Costa Rica - Itinerary input appreciated!
- 21 Must sees in Dominical and Uvita
- 22 Which Tortuguero Lodge for 2 night visit in January?
- 23 Does Panama have anything Costa Rica doesn't? (Besides the canal)
- 24 Planning a trip to Panama
- 25 Los Suenos Itinerary