You were so helpful with Ireland that I'm hoping for your insights on the Yucutan.
Is it feasible and especially safe to think about flying into Merida and getting a car to drive to see the pyramid Uxmal and then driving the several hours or so (or what it looks like) to see Chichen Itza and then flying back out of Merida over a 4 day period?
Thank you for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Tulum area accomidation inpuut
- 2 Arenal Observatory Lodge?
- 3 Costa Rica arrangements suggestions
- 4 Cancun beaches coated with thick seaweed
- 5 Central America vacation in September
- 6 Granada or Leon
- 7 Rental Car in Mexico
- 8 Central America Safety?! Any suggestions will help.
- 9 What do you think about this testimony?
- 10 Costa Rica--first time
- 11 Sandals in Cancún
- 12 Belize itinerary help
- 13 Dream Tulum or Dreams Riviera?
- 14 Dreams Tulum vs. Dreams Riviera Cancun??
- 15 Costa Rica surfing
- 16 Nicaragua money questions
- 17 Blue Hole
- 18 Costa Rica first time rent a car?
- 19 Panama in December?
- 20 Mexico with 6 yr. olds: want beach and history- Suggestions?
- 21 Long ride to Nayara. Are there good options along the way?
- 22 Granada vs San Juan, all you need to know
- 23 Best Hotels for Birding in Costa Rica or Belize?
- 24 Five nights Ambergris Caye - Itinerary help
- 25 Packing for Ambergris Caye