You were so helpful with Ireland that I'm hoping for your insights on the Yucutan.
Is it feasible and especially safe to think about flying into Merida and getting a car to drive to see the pyramid Uxmal and then driving the several hours or so (or what it looks like) to see Chichen Itza and then flying back out of Merida over a 4 day period?
Thank you for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Cilantro/Coriander in Mexico
- 2 Fodor's Survey
- 3 Ruta Puuc, Yucatan
- 4 Costa rica in december with young kids
- 5 Safety situation in Oaxaca City?
- 6 Costa Rica family vacation - December
- 7 Antigua, GT Apartment
- 8 Two weeks in Panama, a new adventure...
- 9 Taking bus to Montevede,Costa Rica
- 10 Cancun tour guides/naturalisits
- 11 Western Caribbean Cruise Question
- 12 New Year's Eve at Chichen Itza
- 13 Caravan Tour to Panama
- 14 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 15 driving down through mexico
- 16 Things to do in Cabo
- 17 Mayan Palace Timeshare Fraud
- 18 HELP! St.Croix or Cancun
- 19 Returning to Puerto Vallarta
- 20 Planning a trip to Panama
- 21 Merida - any recommendations for a good hotel
- 22 Riviera Maya vs Cancun for boogie boarding
- 23 Driving in Mexico
- 24 Ideas for our 2 weeks in Mexico over the Festive Season?
- 25 Costa Rica Newbie Xmas Week