You were so helpful with Ireland that I'm hoping for your insights on the Yucutan.
Is it feasible and especially safe to think about flying into Merida and getting a car to drive to see the pyramid Uxmal and then driving the several hours or so (or what it looks like) to see Chichen Itza and then flying back out of Merida over a 4 day period?
Thank you for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Best plan - suggestions
- 2 Discount Pleasant Holiday packages?
- 3 Need Help with Costa Rica
- 4 Cozumel airport transfers
- 5 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 6 Vacation choices
- 7 Puerto Vallarta
- 8 nicaragua-Rancho Santana
- 9 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 10 PV Questions about art, food, cooking classes!
- 11 A First TripTo Puerta Vallerta
- 12 Transportation between Granada, Nicaragua and Ometepe, Nicaragua
- 13 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 14 Isla Holbox - where did you stay?
- 15 Olmec Colossal Heads
- 16 Tour Guide - Mexico City
- 17 Tulum & Coba - Travel Report
- 18 1/2 day excursions
- 19 Thanksgiving/Riviera Maya area/All Inclusive
- 20 Going with the flow - 16 days in Costa Rica
- 21 top 8 cenotes to visit
- 22 Our recent trip to Costa Rica
- 23 San Miguel trivia
- 24 Where to stay in Cayo District
- 25 Mexico and Belize itinerary help