You were so helpful with Ireland that I'm hoping for your insights on the Yucutan.
Is it feasible and especially safe to think about flying into Merida and getting a car to drive to see the pyramid Uxmal and then driving the several hours or so (or what it looks like) to see Chichen Itza and then flying back out of Merida over a 4 day period?
Thank you for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 In Cancun right now..
- 2 Gluten Free Belize
- 3 Looking for a really unique day trip in Costa Rica
- 4 Ritz Carlton Cancun for Romantic Getaway or Too Much of "Party Place?"
- 5 Driving there in Baja: safe or not?
- 6 La Fortuna or Manuel Antonio?
- 7 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 8 First time to Mexico - GTO and SMA General questions
- 9 Architecture - Old and New Mexico
- 10 Mexico or Nicaragua for Beach Loving Adventurers
- 11 Costa Rica vs. Mexico vs. Hawaii
- 12 Belize, Roatan or Cozumel: which is best snorkeling?
- 13 Places to stay in Belize
- 14 Chetumal to Caye Caulker- is it really worth it??
- 15 Guadalajara and Puerto Vallarta trip
- 16 flights to san Jose, costa rica
- 17 Self-directed day trips from Riu Guanacaste?
- 18 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 19 Resort with nightlife for 40th bday
- 20 Where should we spend four nights in Maya Riviera?
- 21 Sun, Sand and the Yucatan
- 22 Trip report: Mexico City and San Miguel de Allende 4/15
- 23 Help choosing Spanish course - Mexico / Guatemala?
- 24 Should I Cancel My Trip to Guadalajara in 2 Weeks?
- 25 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!