You were so helpful with Ireland that I'm hoping for your insights on the Yucutan.
Is it feasible and especially safe to think about flying into Merida and getting a car to drive to see the pyramid Uxmal and then driving the several hours or so (or what it looks like) to see Chichen Itza and then flying back out of Merida over a 4 day period?
Thank you for your help!
Driving from Uxmal to Chichen Itza in 4 days?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Belize in June?
- 2 43 Missing Students in Mexico
- 3 Tulemar bungalows vs Arenas del Mar
- 4 Mexico City
- 5 How to climb volcanoes at night
- 6 Two Young Women Traveling Alone in Mexico
- 7 Bus service from San Jose´ del Cabo to Totos Santos
- 8 Hopefulist in Guatemala 2014 (#3)
- 9 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!
- 10 Questions re. Bosque del Cabo Cabinas
- 11 Cancun car rental/emd3 plus others help!
- 12 Monteverde Accomodations
- 13 Oaxaca in November
- 14 Costa Rica Intinerary help--Arenal and Guanacaste
- 15 DD and I recently returned from five wonderful fun filled days in PV
- 16 OAXACA markets….question or two..guide?
- 17 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 18 Costa Rica with a 8 year old boy?
- 19 Looking for Bias Bajas Restaurant/Costa Rica
- 20 Dominical Costa Rica
- 21 some suggestions on Nica itinerary? and some guidance on bus schedules?
- 22 Anyone use Economy Car Rental in Costa Rica?
- 23 Best places to see in Mexico for 5 day Thanksgiving trip?
- 24 getting from point A to B to C in Costa Rica
- 25 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids