I am planning to fly into Mexico City, hire car and drive to south. I planning 16 days for this trip. I also want to drive to Belize and Guatemala. But here is my question,
What is the name or names of companies that allow their cars to cross the border to Belize and Guatemala?
I already wrote message to America Car Rental and Mex Renta Car. From Mex i received respond and they don't allow to cross border with their cars.
Is anyone can help?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 BROTHER PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT Tec*h care YES!
- 2 DELL PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation contact Tec*h supp0rt care 24/7
- 3 EPSON printer 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT EPSON Tec*h 24/7 call!
- 4 5 days in Costa Rica First time; Please help.
- 5 Getting to Chelem from Merida Airport
- 6 Oaxaca for Muertos 2017
- 7 live from PV !
- 8 Belize itinerary help
- 9 Help choosing Spanish course / immersion in Southern Mexico
- 10 Heads up; Diversion pick pocket Cabo
- 11 Mexico
- 12 Nicaragua - Hurricane Nate damage??
- 13 Belize planning help
- 14 Another Yucatan trip report
- 15 Safe to drive in Cabo?
- 16 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 17 Puerto Vallarta & Vicinity
- 18 2017 SMA Trip
- 19 Panama Canal transit - Panama to Costa Rica or reverse?
- 20 Recommended Mexico City Guidebook?
- 21 Honeymoon in January 2018
- 22 7 days in Costa Rica - Itinerary suggestions wanted
- 23 Mineral De Pozos mini-trip report
- 24 1 month in Puerto Vallarta
- 25 OK to travel to Zihua and Ixtapa?