I am planning to fly into Mexico City, hire car and drive to south. I planning 16 days for this trip. I also want to drive to Belize and Guatemala. But here is my question,
What is the name or names of companies that allow their cars to cross the border to Belize and Guatemala?
I already wrote message to America Car Rental and Mex Renta Car. From Mex i received respond and they don't allow to cross border with their cars.
Is anyone can help?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 PV: up the hill or closer to the beach?
- 2 Is it REALLY worth Including San Cristobal in my Yucatan Itinerary
- 3 Is it safe to travel to Cabo San Lucas
- 4 Mexico in 8 days
- 5 reliable car rental company??
- 6 17 & 18 year olds Spring Break?
- 7 Where to stay in Ambergis Caye?
- 8 Recent Headlines- Cancun
- 9 Puerto Vallarta o Cabo for Christmas break
- 10 Thanksgiving/Riviera Maya area/All Inclusive
- 11 Sayulita in September
- 12 Garza Blanca Preserve -Puerto Vallarta
- 13 Looking for tips (hotels/border crossing/pets) driving Denver to Costa Rica
- 14 Renting Car in Mexico
- 15 Car Rental in Cancun
- 16 Costa Rica
- 17 12-day June CR trip with school-age kids
- 18 1st visit to Costa Rica - Itinerary input appreciated!
- 19 Must sees in Dominical and Uvita
- 20 Which Tortuguero Lodge for 2 night visit in January?
- 21 Does Panama have anything Costa Rica doesn't? (Besides the canal)
- 22 Planning a trip to Panama
- 23 Los Suenos Itinerary
- 24 Driving from Mexico to Belize
- 25 Driving from Mexico to Belize and Guatemala