Driving in July2014 to Belize, with our granddaughter, dog and slide on Camper. We've heard of good and bad stories. Looking for driving tips, information on driving through mexico to belize. Any information on what can and cannot be taken to Mexico, things you may need, insurance, etc..
Driving from Florida to Belize
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 snorkeling and relaxing beach vacation.
- 2 Food poisoning?
- 3 Should we cancel our vacation to Mexico in December?
- 4 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 5 Maya Riviera to Belize or Costa Rica or Panama?
- 6 Do we need special insurance or driver's license for rental car in Mexico
- 7 Costa Rica with a 8 year old boy?
- 8 Bus service from San Jose´ del Cabo to Totos Santos
- 9 Cruise with a 10 month old to Honduras, Guatemala, Mexico,and key west.
- 10 Flores to Chetumal by road without crossing through Belize
- 11 Central America travel over New Year's
- 12 Mexico City
- 13 Costa Rica after 15 years update me on driving
- 14 Lodging in Costa Rica in January
- 15 Thoughts on Cayo District tours/accommodation options
- 16 Place to have a wedding in May near Cancun
- 17 43 Missing Students in Mexico
- 18 Costa Rica help
- 19 Cancun car rental/emd3 plus others help!
- 20 1 week in Panama - how does this sound?
- 21 7-8 Days in Panama. Suggested Itinerary?
- 22 Hopefulist in Guatemala 2014 (#3)
- 23 Costa Rica will include airport tax in ticket price
- 24 Belize in June?
- 25 BEWARE: Alamo Car Rental in San Jose STAY AWAY