I plan to visit CR in June
I am thinking of renting a car from San Jose Airport
1) Is driving around the country easy?
2) How accurate are the GPS
3) How is the roads?
4) Do they have proper signs and lights to travel at night
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Ruta Puuc, Yucatan
- 2 Costa rica in december with young kids
- 3 Safety situation in Oaxaca City?
- 4 Costa Rica family vacation - December
- 5 Antigua, GT Apartment
- 6 Two weeks in Panama, a new adventure...
- 7 Taking bus to Montevede,Costa Rica
- 8 Cancun tour guides/naturalisits
- 9 Western Caribbean Cruise Question
- 10 New Year's Eve at Chichen Itza
- 11 Caravan Tour to Panama
- 12 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 13 driving down through mexico
- 14 Things to do in Cabo
- 15 Mayan Palace Timeshare Fraud
- 16 HELP! St.Croix or Cancun
- 17 Returning to Puerto Vallarta
- 18 Planning a trip to Panama
- 19 Merida - any recommendations for a good hotel
- 20 Riviera Maya vs Cancun for boogie boarding
- 21 Driving in Mexico
- 22 Ideas for our 2 weeks in Mexico over the Festive Season?
- 23 Costa Rica Newbie Xmas Week
- 24 unsafe?
- 25 Off the beaten path Playa Del Carmen