I plan to visit CR in June
I am thinking of renting a car from San Jose Airport
1) Is driving around the country easy?
2) How accurate are the GPS
3) How is the roads?
4) Do they have proper signs and lights to travel at night
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Cenotes of Homún, south of Mérida
- 2 Belize good place to live for expats?
- 3 My thought go out towards Mexicans
- 4 playa del carmen what to do
- 5 1 month in Puerto Vallarta
- 6 Transportation from Airport to Panama City Hotel
- 7 Help with Itinerary for Dec. 2017
- 8 Airport Transfers from Los Cabos Airport
- 9 Must sees in Dominical and Uvita
- 10 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 11 Manuel Antonio to Osa
- 12 Panama Canal Excursions
- 13 Mexico City. Oct 13-16. Haunted tours + Halloweend / Day of the Dead
- 14 Costa Rica private driver recommendations?
- 15 Giving back to Mexio
- 16 2 months in Central America
- 17 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 18 Cabos to Todos Santos
- 19 Cabo to San Miguel de Allende
- 20 Belize planning help
- 21 12-day June CR trip with school-age kids
- 22 Excellent News!
- 23 Panama Canal transit - Panama to Costa Rica or reverse?
- 24 Mexico earthquake
- 25 1st visit to Costa Rica - Itinerary input appreciated!