I am a 58 year old single woman who is keen to explore Central Mexico & America by car. I hope to retire somewhere near the coast and want to see for myself what's available. I am thinking Belize, Honduras, Mexico, Costa Rica, etc. Where would it be best to start my tour? Will I be safe traveling alone? Can I bring my dog with me, (might make me feel safer)? I'll want to do some sightseeing as well as fact finding. I want to snorkel, scuba dive, maybe ride horses and do some hiking. I want to see some ruins as well as just lie on the beach. When will be the cheapest time of year to go. I don't mind the rainy season as long as I can still log some beach time. I am thinking 10 days to 2 weeks. Any and all advise will be appreciated. Any experienced expats out there? I
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 30 Reasons Why You Should Visit Cozumel (in pictures)
- 2 Guatemala customs question
- 3 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??
- 4 booking rooms for spring break
- 5 3 extra hours in Mexico City airport, any shopping malls nearby?
- 6 5th Trip CR with Teenagers-Bosque Del Cabo and Iguana Lodge June '14
- 7 Riu Santa Fe vs Palace
- 8 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 9 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 10 Costa Rica: Mal Pais or Manuel Antonio?
- 11 Costa Rica questions
- 12 Mextrotter
- 13 CAR RENTAL 4WD COSTA RICA
- 14 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 15 How to Reach Cancun Tourists
- 16 Costa Rica Osa Questions
- 17 Back from Bosque del Cabo
- 18 costa rica
- 19 Costa Rica during Easter week?
- 20 Car rental Cancun
- 21 Three week backpacking adventure with kids….
- 22 Christmas in Puebla?
- 23 Volcanogirl Goes to Belize
- 24 Ideas for a graduation trip for 18 yr old
- 25 Thinking of Merida for 10 days or so this fall. Have some questions.