I am a 58 year old single woman who is keen to explore Central Mexico & America by car. I hope to retire somewhere near the coast and want to see for myself what's available. I am thinking Belize, Honduras, Mexico, Costa Rica, etc. Where would it be best to start my tour? Will I be safe traveling alone? Can I bring my dog with me, (might make me feel safer)? I'll want to do some sightseeing as well as fact finding. I want to snorkel, scuba dive, maybe ride horses and do some hiking. I want to see some ruins as well as just lie on the beach. When will be the cheapest time of year to go. I don't mind the rainy season as long as I can still log some beach time. I am thinking 10 days to 2 weeks. Any and all advise will be appreciated. Any experienced expats out there? I
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Queretaro or Zacatecas??
- 2 Riviera Maya Suites in Playa del Carmen or....?
- 3 costa rica logistics again
- 4 Mexico Trip
- 5 Costa Rica Itinerary-one week. Guanacaste? Arenal?
- 6 Recommendation for December trip - from Guadalajara
- 7 costa rica logistics
- 8 Awesome Tour Guide in San Salvador!
- 9 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 10 6-7 hour layover w/family in San Salvador
- 11 Panama - where in Boca del Tores
- 12 Osa Hotel Questions
- 13 Punta Mita St. Regis
- 14 Directly book Manuel Antonio Expeditions? Or just deal with hotel?
- 15 Cabo San Lucas
- 16 Bus options between San Jose and Bocas del Torro
- 17 Costa Rica for 9 days in Dec
- 18 Ccost of a transfer from Panama PTY airport to Riu Playa Blanca Hotel?
- 19 Bringing clothes and fabric to Puerto vallarta
- 20 Trip ideas needed please
- 21 Mexico City, DF Restaurant
- 22 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 23 tours to gatun locks panama
- 24 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 25 Cancun or Playa Del Carmen for boogie boarding and hotel recs