I am a 58 year old single woman who is keen to explore Central Mexico & America by car. I hope to retire somewhere near the coast and want to see for myself what's available. I am thinking Belize, Honduras, Mexico, Costa Rica, etc. Where would it be best to start my tour? Will I be safe traveling alone? Can I bring my dog with me, (might make me feel safer)? I'll want to do some sightseeing as well as fact finding. I want to snorkel, scuba dive, maybe ride horses and do some hiking. I want to see some ruins as well as just lie on the beach. When will be the cheapest time of year to go. I don't mind the rainy season as long as I can still log some beach time. I am thinking 10 days to 2 weeks. Any and all advise will be appreciated. Any experienced expats out there? I
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Renting a car in Cancun
- 2 time needed to depart San Jose airport
- 3 Should we cancel our vacation to Mexico in December?
- 4 First trip to Ajijic-Advice Needed
- 5 Best Places to Visit in Mexico
- 6 Yucatan - April 2015 Mayan Ruin week trip - Need help planning
- 7 Unreliable www.cancuntransfers.com - DO NOT USE their service
- 8 best hotel for family traveling with young adults in Panama City
- 9 A Week in Montezuma
- 10 Need help with airport transfer in Mexico
- 11 Finalizing Graduation trip for granddaughter
- 12 thinking of changing itinerary in CR-need feedback
- 13 Tlaquepaque and Colima - December 2014
- 14 Cheap One Man Trip to Mexico
- 15 Riviera Maya or Puerto Vallarta
- 16 snorkeling and relaxing beach vacation.
- 17 Best country to deep sea fish in May?
- 18 Looking for suggestions for Mexico beach vacation
- 19 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 20 Cabo San Lucas - December end 2014
- 21 Belize Itinerary help!
- 22 Food allergy awareness in Cancun, mexico
- 23 Driving in "inner" mexico; is it safe?
- 24 Costa Rica Travel
- 25 Planning Mexico by February