I am a 58 year old single woman who is keen to explore Central Mexico & America by car. I hope to retire somewhere near the coast and want to see for myself what's available. I am thinking Belize, Honduras, Mexico, Costa Rica, etc. Where would it be best to start my tour? Will I be safe traveling alone? Can I bring my dog with me, (might make me feel safer)? I'll want to do some sightseeing as well as fact finding. I want to snorkel, scuba dive, maybe ride horses and do some hiking. I want to see some ruins as well as just lie on the beach. When will be the cheapest time of year to go. I don't mind the rainy season as long as I can still log some beach time. I am thinking 10 days to 2 weeks. Any and all advise will be appreciated. Any experienced expats out there? I
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Cheap One Man Trip to Mexico
- 2 Tlaquepaque and Colima - December 2014
- 3 Need help with airport transfer in Mexico
- 4 Belize Itinerary help!
- 5 Cabo San Lucas - December end 2014
- 6 Looking for suggestions for Mexico beach vacation
- 7 Food allergy awareness in Cancun, mexico
- 8 Driving in "inner" mexico; is it safe?
- 9 Finalizing Graduation trip for granddaughter
- 10 Costa Rica Travel
- 11 Planning Mexico by February
- 12 Costa Rica best river rafting company
- 13 Belize, Honduras, Nicaragua or Costa Rica for a photography buff?
- 14 A Week in Montezuma
- 15 Mexico City Restaurant Recommendations
- 16 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 17 Book set in Panama
- 18 Leo - email@example.com - AMAZING private driver and guide!
- 19 Puerto Vallarta trip Nov 2014
- 20 Riviera Maya or Puerto Vallarta
- 21 THE WESTIN LAGUNAMAR OCEAN RESORT VILLAS & SPA, CANCUN
- 22 Rental car at Liberia Airport
- 23 Private Driver needed SJO to Limon
- 24 Costa Rica Intinerary help--Arenal and Guanacaste
- 25 Yucatan Peninsula Recommendations Please (Honeymoon)