I am a 58 year old single woman who is keen to explore Central Mexico & America by car. I hope to retire somewhere near the coast and want to see for myself what's available. I am thinking Belize, Honduras, Mexico, Costa Rica, etc. Where would it be best to start my tour? Will I be safe traveling alone? Can I bring my dog with me, (might make me feel safer)? I'll want to do some sightseeing as well as fact finding. I want to snorkel, scuba dive, maybe ride horses and do some hiking. I want to see some ruins as well as just lie on the beach. When will be the cheapest time of year to go. I don't mind the rainy season as long as I can still log some beach time. I am thinking 10 days to 2 weeks. Any and all advise will be appreciated. Any experienced expats out there? I
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica help
- 2 7-8 Days in Panama. Suggested Itinerary?
- 3 Cancun car rental/emd3 plus others help!
- 4 Thoughts on Cayo District tours/accommodation options
- 5 43 Missing Students in Mexico
- 6 Hopefulist in Guatemala 2014 (#3)
- 7 Costa Rica will include airport tax in ticket price
- 8 Belize in June?
- 9 BEWARE: Alamo Car Rental in San Jose STAY AWAY
- 10 Mexico City and the butterfly migration....anyone been?
- 11 Tulemar bungalows vs Arenas del Mar
- 12 Mexico City
- 13 How to climb volcanoes at night
- 14 Two Young Women Traveling Alone in Mexico
- 15 Bus service from San Jose´ del Cabo to Totos Santos
- 16 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!
- 17 Questions re. Bosque del Cabo Cabinas
- 18 Monteverde Accomodations
- 19 Oaxaca in November
- 20 Costa Rica Intinerary help--Arenal and Guanacaste
- 21 DD and I recently returned from five wonderful fun filled days in PV
- 22 OAXACA markets….question or two..guide?
- 23 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 24 Costa Rica with a 8 year old boy?
- 25 Looking for Bias Bajas Restaurant/Costa Rica