I am a 58 year old single woman who is keen to explore Central Mexico & America by car. I hope to retire somewhere near the coast and want to see for myself what's available. I am thinking Belize, Honduras, Mexico, Costa Rica, etc. Where would it be best to start my tour? Will I be safe traveling alone? Can I bring my dog with me, (might make me feel safer)? I'll want to do some sightseeing as well as fact finding. I want to snorkel, scuba dive, maybe ride horses and do some hiking. I want to see some ruins as well as just lie on the beach. When will be the cheapest time of year to go. I don't mind the rainy season as long as I can still log some beach time. I am thinking 10 days to 2 weeks. Any and all advise will be appreciated. Any experienced expats out there? I
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 thinking of changing itinerary in CR-need feedback
- 2 Cheap One Man Trip to Mexico
- 3 Tlaquepaque and Colima - December 2014
- 4 Need help with airport transfer in Mexico
- 5 Belize Itinerary help!
- 6 Cabo San Lucas - December end 2014
- 7 Looking for suggestions for Mexico beach vacation
- 8 Food allergy awareness in Cancun, mexico
- 9 Driving in "inner" mexico; is it safe?
- 10 Finalizing Graduation trip for granddaughter
- 11 Costa Rica Travel
- 12 Planning Mexico by February
- 13 Costa Rica best river rafting company
- 14 Belize, Honduras, Nicaragua or Costa Rica for a photography buff?
- 15 A Week in Montezuma
- 16 Mexico City Restaurant Recommendations
- 17 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 18 Book set in Panama
- 19 Leo - firstname.lastname@example.org - AMAZING private driver and guide!
- 20 Puerto Vallarta trip Nov 2014
- 21 Riviera Maya or Puerto Vallarta
- 22 THE WESTIN LAGUNAMAR OCEAN RESORT VILLAS & SPA, CANCUN
- 23 Rental car at Liberia Airport
- 24 Private Driver needed SJO to Limon
- 25 Costa Rica Intinerary help--Arenal and Guanacaste