If we plan to take the ferry to Cozumel from Playa del Carmen and want to engage a car and driver to take us around the island, stopping for snorkeling, lunch, refreshments, etc., how can we arrange that? What would it cost for the day? (There will be three people.)
Driver for a day on Cozumel
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Retire in Mexico or Centeral America
- 2 Have airfare, am wishy washy on where to stay!-Costa Rica
- 3 Beach Erosion in Playa del Carmen??
- 4 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 5 6 days in Cancun and Riviera Maya end of May
- 6 Looking for a Romantic Beach Bungalow in Riviera Maya
- 7 Hopkins, Belize Honeymoon
- 8 Costa Rica Pacific Highlands and Coast-Feb 2015
- 9 Costa Rica. info about,sarapiqui
- 10 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 11 Oaxaca Restaurant Recommendations
- 12 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 13 tulum, punta allen and sian ka an
- 14 Spanish School In Quetzaltenango
- 15 Bus from Guatemala City to Nicaragua
- 16 Costa Rica
- 17 Hotel with kids in Tulum or Akumal?
- 18 Car Service from Cancun Airport
- 19 Wanted - Family Resort with Great Food - Cancun - Playa del Carmen
- 20 Costa Rica tentative Itinerary - input please
- 21 Cancun vs. Playa Del Carmen Area
- 22 Tocumen Airport layover
- 23 Best Restauranr Meal you had in Oaxaca
- 24 Peace Lodge? Or somewhere else?
- 25 Sayulita infomation