We are planning to drive down from the Volcano Arenal area down to Quepos. We have the whole day for it and were wondering if it'd make sense to visit Volcano Poas on the way. Something on the lines of head to Volcan Poas early in the morning from La Fortuna area and say leave VP to head to Quepos after lunch. Does this sound like a feasible plan to yall? We will be driving by ourselves by car.
Mucho gracias for your reply!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Mexico in March - questions
- 2 Buying a property in Sayulita
- 3 Hopefulist's 2013 Guatemala Travelogue
- 4 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 5 Trip to Costa Rica - Pura Vida
- 6 Questions concerning our 6 day stay in Mexico City
- 7 Merida in March
- 8 Private Fishing/Snorkeling boat in Playa del Carmen
- 9 Xcaret worth it or not?
- 10 Spanish speaking city to spend August 2017?
- 11 Nicaragua - dividing time between Leon and Granada
- 12 Adventures in Portobelo, Panama
- 13 Costa Rica With Kids-Recommendations Requested
- 14 travel in Yucatan
- 15 Driving through Mexico to Belize
- 16 Police Harassment in Cancun
- 17 Gay Places in San Pedro Belize
- 18 AI Child-Friendly Tulum Vicinity (30+ mi)
- 19 Which beach location (w/ small kids)?
- 20 Costa Rica in summer (end July/early August) with kids
- 21 What is the best place to visit in Costa Rica for 18 year olds?
- 22 Insect Repellent, Sunscreen in Belize?
- 23 Muyil Ruins and Sian Ka'an Biosphere, Meixco
- 24 Brunch / Lunch for 8 with fix price?
- 25 Another Yucatan trip report