We are planning to drive down from the Volcano Arenal area down to Quepos. We have the whole day for it and were wondering if it'd make sense to visit Volcano Poas on the way. Something on the lines of head to Volcan Poas early in the morning from La Fortuna area and say leave VP to head to Quepos after lunch. Does this sound like a feasible plan to yall? We will be driving by ourselves by car.
Mucho gracias for your reply!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 BUY PASSPORTS,DRIVERS LICENSES,ID CARDS,BIRTH CERTIFICATES, GREEN CARD
- 2 Looking for tips (hotels/border crossing/pets) driving Denver to Costa Rica
- 3 Puerto Vallarta o Cabo for Christmas break
- 4 Is it safe to travel to Cabo San Lucas
- 5 Homestay
- 6 Costa Rica
- 7 12-day June CR trip with school-age kids
- 8 1st visit to Costa Rica - Itinerary input appreciated!
- 9 reliable car rental company??
- 10 Must sees in Dominical and Uvita
- 11 The Christian community of parish st paul and st Antoine de padou
- 12 Which Tortuguero Lodge for 2 night visit in January?
- 13 Does Panama have anything Costa Rica doesn't? (Besides the canal)
- 14 Planning a trip to Panama
- 15 Los Suenos Itinerary
- 16 Driving from Mexico to Belize
- 17 Driving from Mexico to Belize and Guatemala
- 18 best air route san diego to san jose
- 19 Cabo San Lucas furniture stores
- 20 Costa Rica - San Jose to Arenal Drive
- 21 driving from Tabacon to La Fortuna?
- 22 Trip Report: Guatemala in 6 days
- 23 One day in Cozumel - Chichen Itza?
- 24 How long from Cozumel to Ek Balam
- 25 Puerto Vallarta