We are planning to drive down from the Volcano Arenal area down to Quepos. We have the whole day for it and were wondering if it'd make sense to visit Volcano Poas on the way. Something on the lines of head to Volcan Poas early in the morning from La Fortuna area and say leave VP to head to Quepos after lunch. Does this sound like a feasible plan to yall? We will be driving by ourselves by car.
Mucho gracias for your reply!
drive from Volcan Arenal to Quepos
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Guatemala suggested itinery/transport/etc
- 2 Costa Rica first timers
- 3 Bringing snacks into Mexico
- 4 Zipline at Arenal or Monteverde
- 5 Costa Rica: Drive from Arenal to Guanacaste via Monteverde
- 6 MEX to Polanco hotel? Taxi?
- 7 Ho, Ho, Oaxaca
- 8 Spanish School in Tulum, Mexico
- 9 OAXACA markets….question or two..guide?
- 10 think twice before using expedia
- 11 Meztli Spanish School in Tulum, Mexico
- 12 best places in Baja
- 13 Beachfront in Tulum
- 14 Belize, first time
- 15 las palapas/mahekal???? Looking for quiet AI in Mexico???
- 16 How far a drive from Playa Grande to Riu Palace?
- 17 Catamaran Sailing in Costa Rica & Questions Answered
- 18 Costa Rica with young kids
- 19 10 Days in Central America. Where should I go?
- 20 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 21 Security in Oaxaca
- 22 Panama for Chistmas - tips? ideas?
- 23 Mexico City and the butterfly migration....anyone been?
- 24 Guatemala for adventure, activity and relaxing?
- 25 Things to do in Papagayo in the rainy season?