We are planning to drive down from the Volcano Arenal area down to Quepos. We have the whole day for it and were wondering if it'd make sense to visit Volcano Poas on the way. Something on the lines of head to Volcan Poas early in the morning from La Fortuna area and say leave VP to head to Quepos after lunch. Does this sound like a feasible plan to yall? We will be driving by ourselves by car.
Mucho gracias for your reply!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 I Love Oaxaca, but...
- 2 Guanajuato
- 3 First Time to Magical Saltillo Coahuila
- 4 Costa Rica with 2 year old and 9 month old
- 5 Fishing around Arenal
- 6 First time CR intinerary help
- 7 Amazing..
- 8 dental implants
- 9 1st trip w/new boyfriend cancun or near by.
- 10 Costa Rica- July trip
- 11 Santa Cruze Hualtuco
- 12 Do you need ID to use buses between cities in Mexico?
- 13 Puerto Vallarta with Kids
- 14 Amazing trip to Costa Rica with kids
- 15 Mexico -- how many ruins?
- 16 help from a Panamanian
- 17 Best Panama beach area?
- 18 Driving from Mexico to Belize
- 19 Guanacaste
- 20 Restaurant Raves Puerto Vallarta
- 21 Riu Cancun
- 22 Help with itinerary 2 week trip to Mexico
- 23 Passport expires soon
- 24 Los Algodones Baja Mexico
- 25 Need Suggestions for Guatemala