We are planning to drive down from the Volcano Arenal area down to Quepos. We have the whole day for it and were wondering if it'd make sense to visit Volcano Poas on the way. Something on the lines of head to Volcan Poas early in the morning from La Fortuna area and say leave VP to head to Quepos after lunch. Does this sound like a feasible plan to yall? We will be driving by ourselves by car.
Mucho gracias for your reply!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://www.strongtesterone.com/rapiture-muscle-builder/
- 2 Help choosing Spanish course / immersion in Southern Mexico
- 3 Mexico
- 4 live from PV !
- 5 Belize itinerary help
- 6 Nicaragua - Hurricane Nate damage??
- 7 Belize planning help
- 8 Another Yucatan trip report
- 9 Heads up; Diversion pick pocket Cabo
- 10 Safe to drive in Cabo?
- 11 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 12 Puerto Vallarta & Vicinity
- 13 2017 SMA Trip
- 14 Panama Canal transit - Panama to Costa Rica or reverse?
- 15 Recommended Mexico City Guidebook?
- 16 Honeymoon in January 2018
- 17 7 days in Costa Rica - Itinerary suggestions wanted
- 18 Mineral De Pozos mini-trip report
- 19 1 month in Puerto Vallarta
- 20 OK to travel to Zihua and Ixtapa?
- 21 US Citizen leaving Mexico without Passport
- 22 Bocas ??
- 23 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 24 San Luis Potosi & La Huasteca
- 25 Costa Rica Connection