We are planning to drive down from the Volcano Arenal area down to Quepos. We have the whole day for it and were wondering if it'd make sense to visit Volcano Poas on the way. Something on the lines of head to Volcan Poas early in the morning from La Fortuna area and say leave VP to head to Quepos after lunch. Does this sound like a feasible plan to yall? We will be driving by ourselves by car.
Mucho gracias for your reply!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://getclasaffloweroil.com/smart-money-secret-reviews/
- 2 best AI Adult in Cancun and the Riviera
- 3 San Jose to Puerto Viejo Costa Rica and Hostel in San Jose
- 4 Guanajuato to Mexico City and Butterfly Sanctuary
- 5 Returning home
- 6 White hair in Valladolid....
- 7 Family trip to Costa Rica in December.
- 8 Please help with my Yucatan itinerary
- 9 Uber in Panama
- 10 Costa Rica in summer (end July/early August) with kids
- 11 Our CR Itinerary & a Spider Question
- 12 Shuttle Bus Service in Costa Rica
- 13 Mexico (Yucatan Peninsula) Non AL suggestions
- 14 4 days in Belize
- 15 Belize trip report-April 3-10th
- 16 Belize in Aug 25-Sep3
- 17 Luxury hotel off the beaten path?
- 18 An Afternoon In Guadalajara
- 19 Sayulita in September
- 20 Tulum Ruins
- 21 5 day belize itinerary
- 22 2 weeks in Costa Rica: Go North or South?
- 23 Copper Canyon
- 24 Azul five, Grand Velas or Grand Palladium resorts??
- 25 JW Marriott Rio Hto