So being the adventurous type and only having 15 days to explore, I have come up with the idea that is a little out there. My girlfriend and I were thinking of buying a car in Panama and exploring up to Belize, where we would try and sell the car, then return home. This may not be an option with as much red tape one must navigate crossing the border. So I guess I am looking to see if someone has done something like this, or has a better idea on how to explore a few CA countries while maintaining the freedom to go where you want. Thanks for the help
Drive from Panama To Belize
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Playa del Carmen
- 2 Labor Day Weekend Weather in Playa Del Carmen
- 3 loved la carolina lodge-what are similar spots in cr?
- 4 Panama in October
- 5 Hotel or House in Tulum?
- 6 Costa Rica First Trip -- Help
- 7 hotels in oaxaca centro historico
- 8 Red Frog Beach Resort or Popa Paradise (or another option?)
- 9 Driving & Camping in Baja California
- 10 Monteverde from Liberia
- 11 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??
- 12 Costa Rica: Mal Pais or Manuel Antonio?
- 13 San Jose, Costa Rica
- 14 mayan ruins family trip
- 15 Puerto Vallarta - charm and low key
- 16 Cancun / Playa del Carmen with Young Kids
- 17 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!
- 18 Car Rental in Costa Rica
- 19 Do I need an SUV for riviera maya vacation
- 20 Costa Rica Vacation
- 21 travel blog Costa Rica, Aruba and more
- 22 Trip Report - Merida, Ruta Puuc, Chichen Itza, Tulum
- 23 Stay for a night in cancun before 14 days at beach house near tulum?
- 24 Airfares between Kansas City and Costa Rica
- 25 How safe is driving a car through Mexico