We are staying in El Castillo and will have our own vehicle. We are thinking of driving up to Cano Negro Wildlife Refuge by ourselves and want to hear if its advisable or should we just go with a tour from La Fortuna? How long does it take to drive up from El Castillo? Also, is end of March a good time to visit - will we get to a lot of birds and wildlife or is it too dry already in Cano Negro?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 PDC Blue Parrot shooting
- 2 Xcaret worth it or not?
- 3 Our CR Itinerary & a Spider Question
- 4 I waited too long! What would you do?
- 5 PV Easter Weekend 2017
- 6 Recommendations for 4nights/5days in Costa Rica
- 7 8 Night Trip to Belize
- 8 3rd-10th april
- 9 May in Central America
- 10 Costa Rica limited mobility issues...
- 11 Ixtapa Zihua safety
- 12 Pesos for Dollars exchange
- 13 Four night is PV
- 14 Beach alternatives to SJDS
- 15 Best Cruise Stop For Mayan Ruins - Cozumel or Costa Maya?
- 16 Travel Guatemala City to Panajachel
- 17 San Miguel
- 18 Oaxaca in march
- 19 Luis Barragan in Mexico City
- 20 Where to stay in Placencia, Belize?
- 21 Snorkeling trips
- 22 Diving (Riviera Maya)
- 23 In search of place to take my adult daughters on vacation
- 24 best new site in costa rica
- 25 Tikal, Guatemala