We are staying in El Castillo and will have our own vehicle. We are thinking of driving up to Cano Negro Wildlife Refuge by ourselves and want to hear if its advisable or should we just go with a tour from La Fortuna? How long does it take to drive up from El Castillo? Also, is end of March a good time to visit - will we get to a lot of birds and wildlife or is it too dry already in Cano Negro?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Playa Del Carmen All Inclusive with party atmosphere?
- 2 Best resort for our situation?
- 3 Chef/Cater in El Valle, Panama
- 4 Great Infographic on SportFishing in Costa Rica
- 5 ADO or other bus booking questions
- 6 Two weeks in Panama, a new adventure...
- 7 Driver needed for Panama City
- 8 Manuel Antonio - Private Villa or Tulemar?
- 9 Tikal
- 10 Transportation to hotel from airport
- 11 Bosque Del Cabo one week or split with Iguana Lodge
- 12 Belize - need help with planning our 10 days
- 13 Tour/Excursion operators Arenal & Manuel Antonio
- 14 Sarah's Cozy Casita's/Playa Coronado
- 15 Belize-how many days for beach and jungle
- 16 Best bus service from Queretero to San Miguel d"Alende
- 17 Sunday bus schedule hours
- 18 Need help w/mother/daughter 3 day side excursion
- 19 Visit to Xela, Antigua, Atitlan
- 20 Glover's ongoing report on Guatemala, Honduras, and Nicaragua
- 21 Iberostar Club Membership Sales Pitch
- 22 Help with excursions from Black Rock Lodge
- 23 STAY AWAY FROM AMERICA CAR RENTAL!!
- 24 Belize, Rotaan, Cozumel - WHAT TO DO?? HELP!!
- 25 Entertaining young children in Tulum/Akumal