We are staying in El Castillo and will have our own vehicle. We are thinking of driving up to Cano Negro Wildlife Refuge by ourselves and want to hear if its advisable or should we just go with a tour from La Fortuna? How long does it take to drive up from El Castillo? Also, is end of March a good time to visit - will we get to a lot of birds and wildlife or is it too dry already in Cano Negro?
drive from el Castillo to Cano Negro - recommended?
- 1 Roatan, Belize and Cozumel excursion ideas in November
- 2 Costa Rica Driver
- 3 please help!
- 4 Pedregal Area, Cabo San Lucas -- Help & Input!
- 5 Belize
- 6 Costa Rica
- 7 First trip to Belize.. help!
- 8 Costa Rica Rainforests
- 9 Just returned from Playa Del Carmen - have some new recs
- 10 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 11 Oaxaca or San Miguel de Allende
- 12 Costa Rica All Inclusive
- 13 Need help Planning Costa Rica Trip
- 14 Beaches in Costa Rica
- 15 Excellence Resort advice
- 16 (BELIZE )Honeymoon in November - Help!
- 17 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 18 Where's best to stay for scuba?
- 19 Bus from Guadalajara to Puerta Vallarta
- 20 Costa rica questions?
- 21 Baja California
- 22 SJO-Jaco beach transportation
- 23 Motorcycles
- 24 Studying Abroad in Costa Rica
- 25 Best Quaint All Inclusive Resort