We are staying in El Castillo and will have our own vehicle. We are thinking of driving up to Cano Negro Wildlife Refuge by ourselves and want to hear if its advisable or should we just go with a tour from La Fortuna? How long does it take to drive up from El Castillo? Also, is end of March a good time to visit - will we get to a lot of birds and wildlife or is it too dry already in Cano Negro?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/leptigen-reviews/
- 2 http://healthrewind.com/neurocet-reviews/
- 3 Fishing around Arenal
- 4 1st trip w/new boyfriend cancun or near by.
- 5 Looking for Costa Rica Advice...leaving in 2 days
- 6 Costa Rica travel help easter
- 7 Guanajuato
- 8 Activities Near Los Suenos Marriott?
- 9 Puerto Vallarta with Kids
- 10 Help with selecting regions / lodges for second trip to CR
- 11 Costa Rica Itinerary Help
- 12 Amazing..
- 13 10 days in Belize - Tranportaion ?
- 14 Do you need ID to use buses between cities in Mexico?
- 15 Help choosing Spanish course - Mexico / Guatemala?
- 16 First Time to Magical Saltillo Coahuila
- 17 I Love Oaxaca, but...
- 18 Costa Rica with 2 year old and 9 month old
- 19 First time CR intinerary help
- 20 dental implants
- 21 Costa Rica- July trip
- 22 Santa Cruze Hualtuco
- 23 Amazing trip to Costa Rica with kids
- 24 Mexico -- how many ruins?
- 25 help from a Panamanian