We are staying in El Castillo and will have our own vehicle. We are thinking of driving up to Cano Negro Wildlife Refuge by ourselves and want to hear if its advisable or should we just go with a tour from La Fortuna? How long does it take to drive up from El Castillo? Also, is end of March a good time to visit - will we get to a lot of birds and wildlife or is it too dry already in Cano Negro?
drive from el Castillo to Cano Negro - recommended?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Cancun-discounts.com
- 2 Puerto Vallarta for honeymoon... Ideas??
- 3 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 4 Mexico City, Chiapas and Yucutan, too much??
- 5 Trip Report - Merida, Ruta Puuc, Chichen Itza, Tulum
- 6 Driving from Florida to Belize
- 7 Spring in Oaxaca - a perfect getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary!
- 8 Puebla Bonita Pacifico Resort and Spa in Cabo San Lucas
- 9 Apartment Finders
- 10 5 Weeks in Chocolate Paradise
- 11 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 12 Nicaragua trip on 5/22...Need help, pls
- 13 Costa Rica for a lone female?
- 14 Playa del Carmen - El Faro or Corto Maltes?
- 15 Guanajuato or San Cristobal de las Casas Mexico
- 16 Costa Rica - Dominical/Uvita in September with 2 yr old
- 17 1 month itinerary US/Mexico
- 18 August weather in Cabo San Lucas?
- 19 Photos from Panama (Chiriqui, Canal Zone) February 2014
- 20 Meditation and/or yoga retreat
- 21 NY Times article about Osa Peninsula
- 22 Suggestions for a Unique, Non-Touristy quick trip to the CANCUN area??
- 23 Petit Laffite hotel, Playa del Carmen
- 24 Advice for lazy *budget* beach vacation with 1 year old
- 25 Costa Rica - Family of 6 - July