We are staying in El Castillo and will have our own vehicle. We are thinking of driving up to Cano Negro Wildlife Refuge by ourselves and want to hear if its advisable or should we just go with a tour from La Fortuna? How long does it take to drive up from El Castillo? Also, is end of March a good time to visit - will we get to a lot of birds and wildlife or is it too dry already in Cano Negro?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 알라딘사이트 c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 넷마블맞고 c p s 33 . c o m
- 3 live from PV !
- 4 Getting to Chelem from Merida Airport
- 5 Belize itinerary help
- 6 Help choosing Spanish course / immersion in Southern Mexico
- 7 Heads up; Diversion pick pocket Cabo
- 8 Mexico
- 9 Nicaragua - Hurricane Nate damage??
- 10 Belize planning help
- 11 Another Yucatan trip report
- 12 Safe to drive in Cabo?
- 13 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 14 Puerto Vallarta & Vicinity
- 15 2017 SMA Trip
- 16 Panama Canal transit - Panama to Costa Rica or reverse?
- 17 Recommended Mexico City Guidebook?
- 18 Honeymoon in January 2018
- 19 7 days in Costa Rica - Itinerary suggestions wanted
- 20 Mineral De Pozos mini-trip report
- 21 1 month in Puerto Vallarta
- 22 OK to travel to Zihua and Ixtapa?
- 23 US Citizen leaving Mexico without Passport
- 24 Bocas ??
- 25 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination