We are staying in El Castillo and will have our own vehicle. We are thinking of driving up to Cano Negro Wildlife Refuge by ourselves and want to hear if its advisable or should we just go with a tour from La Fortuna? How long does it take to drive up from El Castillo? Also, is end of March a good time to visit - will we get to a lot of birds and wildlife or is it too dry already in Cano Negro?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://supplement4help.com/bio-rocket-blast/
- 2 Playa Del Carmen All Inclusive with party atmosphere?
- 3 Where to stay in Ambergis Caye?
- 4 A First TripTo Puerta Vallerta
- 5 Tulum & Coba - Travel Report
- 6 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 7 Spending USD in Mexico
- 8 Family vacation
- 9 Food poisoning?
- 10 Guanajuato or Oaxacca for 5-7days?
- 11 Best plan - suggestions
- 12 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2015 edition
- 13 Merida Trip Report - Lots of Food
- 14 We're off to Costa Rica and never been there!
- 15 Guanacaste in October
- 16 Sad Sad Day for my favorite beach city
- 17 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 18 Good lunch spot
- 19 Recommendations on hotels with best beaches
- 20 Planning girls getaway trip to CR this summer and need help!
- 21 December Itinerary with 1 Year Old
- 22 Art School
- 23 Costa Rica EF Tours for Middle School
- 24 Month Stay In Oaxaca, Mexico
- 25 Is it crazy to go in August?