Considering a trip to Cancun - never been - and am concerned about water safety. I know
that one should drink bottled water, avoid
ice, etc. but what about vegetables and fruits and brushing your teeth?
Do the resorts ensure that the tap water is safe to drink?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 사다리시스템 ≪ 접속주소 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 엔트리게임 ◐ 도메인 : pwn21.com●가입코 드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 3 A First TripTo Puerta Vallerta
- 4 Thoughts about Puerta Vallarta
- 5 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 6 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2015 edition
- 7 Recommendations on hotels with best beaches
- 8 Family vacation
- 9 Our first family cruise, Cozumel
- 10 We are planning a trip to Costa Rica in November
- 11 Anyone interested?
- 12 Best beach club in Playa d carmen with a good restaurant ?
- 13 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 14 Where to stay in Ambergis Caye?
- 15 Mineral De Pozos mini-trip report
- 16 Tulum & Coba - Travel Report
- 17 Spending USD in Mexico
- 18 Food poisoning?
- 19 Guanajuato or Oaxacca for 5-7days?
- 20 Best plan - suggestions
- 21 Merida Trip Report - Lots of Food
- 22 We're off to Costa Rica and never been there!
- 23 Guanacaste in October
- 24 Good lunch spot
- 25 Planning girls getaway trip to CR this summer and need help!