Is it safe to drink the tap water in Punta Mita or best to stay with bottled?
I did a search of this forum but couldn't find anything on this subject.
I have found this forum to be very helpful. Many thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Things to do in Cabo
- 2 Mayan Palace Timeshare Fraud
- 3 New Year's Eve at Chichen Itza
- 4 HELP! St.Croix or Cancun
- 5 Returning to Puerto Vallarta
- 6 Two weeks in Panama, a new adventure...
- 7 Caravan Tour to Panama
- 8 Planning a trip to Panama
- 9 Merida - any recommendations for a good hotel
- 10 Riviera Maya vs Cancun for boogie boarding
- 11 Driving in Mexico
- 12 Ideas for our 2 weeks in Mexico over the Festive Season?
- 13 Costa Rica Newbie Xmas Week
- 14 unsafe?
- 15 Off the beaten path Playa Del Carmen
- 16 Getting around in Costa Rica
- 17 Costa Rica Itinerary Advice Please!
- 18 Valle de Guadalupe, Baja California
- 19 Driving in Costa Rica
- 20 Playa Mujeres
- 21 zip line (and other activities) for (very) young kids in Guanacaste?
- 22 Destination for 3 kids under 5 - Cancun?
- 23 Sun, Sand and the Yucatan
- 24 driving colorado to costa rica
- 25 help good accomodation / reasonable price