Is it safe to drink the tap water in Punta Mita or best to stay with bottled?
I did a search of this forum but couldn't find anything on this subject.
I have found this forum to be very helpful. Many thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Panama in December?
- 2 Costa Rica first time rent a car?
- 3 Cancun beaches coated with thick seaweed
- 4 Mexico with 6 yr. olds: want beach and history- Suggestions?
- 5 Long ride to Nayara. Are there good options along the way?
- 6 Granada vs San Juan, all you need to know
- 7 Rental Car in Mexico
- 8 Best Hotels for Birding in Costa Rica or Belize?
- 9 Five nights Ambergris Caye - Itinerary help
- 10 Packing for Ambergris Caye
- 11 Costa Rica--first time
- 12 Cabo San Lucas timeshare presentations
- 13 caravan tour of costa rica
- 14 Blue Hole
- 15 Car rental in Cancun
- 16 Proposal
- 17 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 18 driving from laredo to the pacific side
- 19 Itinerary help for 7 days out of Cancun to beaches and Ruins!
- 20 Villa, hotel recommendations for 3 families, 6 kids in Costa Rica
- 21 Gran Hotel de Querataro
- 22 Seaweed
- 23 Honeymoon itinerary help!
- 24 Some suggestions for Mayan Riveria
- 25 Savegre Hotel