I have heard that the water in Costa Rica is fine to drink from the tap and I have also been told not to drink it. What experience does anyone have with water. Also, do they sell iodine drops there or should I buy them here?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Will anyone be in Oaxaca, 9/21-10/10?
- 2 Riviera Maya itinerary
- 3 Transportation Riviera Maya
- 4 public transporatation from Guadalajara to Ajijic
- 5 A Weekend in Mexico DF: Suggestions Needed
- 6 Costa Rica itinerary and lodges -- please help
- 7 Honeymoon August 2016
- 8 First trip to Mexico...any help appreciated
- 9 Help with Riviera Maya trip
- 10 Cancun Time share fraud to new level - Be aware
- 11 Mexico City weather
- 12 February Vacation Destination with Young Kids
- 13 Pura Vida Trip Report
- 14 Trip to Panama with child(8 yrs) Thanksgiving 2015
- 15 Transportation from Mexico City to Coyocan & ????
- 16 Cancun AI resorts
- 17 Valladolid/ Flamingos in Rio Lagartos
- 18 Advice on 3wk itinerary covering MX,GT,BZ by car
- 19 Layover in Mexico City
- 20 Cheap Airfare on United
- 21 Wonderful Memories with Granddaughter
- 22 Belize planning; independent vs package
- 23 Cancun and Tulum
- 24 nice hotel between airport and Poas?
- 25 HELP! Overwhelmed by Costa Rica Trip