I have heard that the water in Costa Rica is fine to drink from the tap and I have also been told not to drink it. What experience does anyone have with water. Also, do they sell iodine drops there or should I buy them here?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://cuidados-saude.br.com/optimemory/
- 2 Costa Rica in Christmas 2016
- 3 Destination for 3 kids under 5 - Cancun?
- 4 day trips from Mexico City
- 5 Amazing..
- 6 help from a Panamanian
- 7 Dynamic Airways = LAX to Cancun
- 8 Hotel Recommendation for Riviera Maya please help!
- 9 Cancun Beach Snorkeling 6/2016
- 10 Playa del carmen - airbnb
- 11 Looking for Good Remote Study Location
- 12 advice for costa rica about tennagers .
- 13 Pearl Keys
- 14 Transportation from the Royal Playa Del Carmen to Iberostar Grand Pariso
- 15 Mexico destination for family vacation - not $$$$$
- 16 Stop at La Paz in route to La Fortuna?
- 17 Niaragua Adventures: Beware of the Small Print
- 18 Grand sunset princess (playa del carmen)
- 19 Picky traveler looking for a hidden gem
- 20 Honeymoon in mid-September?
- 21 Hotel Recommendations for Costa Rica
- 22 exchanging US dollars for Mexican pesos
- 23 Food cost for Caye Caulker, Belize or the islands?
- 24 Do NOT use ALAMO
- 25 Costa Rica- July trip