We are considering taking about a week in Cabo San Lucas/Cabo San Jose this summer. The last time we were there was about 22 years ago, and I know a lot has changed. We would like to have easy access to a beach where we can swim, which we did not have last time in Cabo San Jose because the surf was too rough. We would also like to have a hotel that attracts families with teens, so that ours can hang out with other teens at the pool. Does anyone one have any recommendations for a hotels that meet one, or both, of these criteria? Thanks.
Dos Cabos with a teenager
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 mayan ruins family trip
- 2 How safe is driving a car through Mexico
- 3 San Jose, Costa Rica
- 4 Cancun / Playa del Carmen with Young Kids
- 5 Playa del Carmen
- 6 Cancun - may or JUne 2015
- 7 Help us find the perfect AI Resort
- 8 Puerto Vallarta - charm and low key
- 9 Airfares between Kansas City and Costa Rica
- 10 Stay for a night in cancun before 14 days at beach house near tulum?
- 11 Awesome Tour Guide in San Salvador!
- 12 Mexico
- 13 Nicaragua trip on 5/22...Need help, pls
- 14 Trip ideas needed please
- 15 Riviera Maya - Where to Stay?
- 16 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 17 Monterrey, Mexico Safety
- 18 Panama Travelogue (Panama City & Rainforest, Boquete, Bocas del Toro)
- 19 Work Exchanges in Costa Rica? Please help!
- 20 buying silver jewelry in cancun
- 21 Cozumel Diving & Possible Terrible Weather: To change dates or not?
- 22 Costa Rica experts: ideas needed for 2 days pre- and post- cycling trip.
- 23 Los cabos in January
- 24 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 25 Activities for claustrophobic husband near Playa