We are considering taking about a week in Cabo San Lucas/Cabo San Jose this summer. The last time we were there was about 22 years ago, and I know a lot has changed. We would like to have easy access to a beach where we can swim, which we did not have last time in Cabo San Jose because the surf was too rough. We would also like to have a hotel that attracts families with teens, so that ours can hang out with other teens at the pool. Does anyone one have any recommendations for a hotels that meet one, or both, of these criteria? Thanks.
Dos Cabos with a teenager
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Embera Village
- 2 Which Dive shop is best for snorkeling boat tour in akumal
- 3 an evening in San Jose...?
- 4 Volcanogirl Goes to Belize
- 5 Belize Honeymoon-What not to miss!
- 6 10 days backpacking in Costa Rica
- 7 Food at Leon airport?
- 8 Food at Leon airport?
- 9 Help choosing Spanish course - Mexico / Guatemala?
- 10 condos within walking distance of marina/downtown cabo???
- 11 Bosque del Cabo question-is Phillip good with kids?
- 12 Arco Iris or Fonda vela - Monteverde accommodation
- 13 Costa Rica & Panama
- 14 Tips re Puerto Vallarta
- 15 La Casa Que Canta versus Capella Ixtapa
- 16 Tela and La Ceiba
- 17 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 18 March/April weather
- 19 luxury hotels in Panama City with great location
- 20 Help! Belize or Costa Rica
- 21 Belize vs. Costa Rica
- 22 One Week in Southern Belize
- 23 Costa Rica Vacation with child.
- 24 Just added three nights to Costa Rica Vacation - Leaving this Friday!
- 25 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?