We are considering taking about a week in Cabo San Lucas/Cabo San Jose this summer. The last time we were there was about 22 years ago, and I know a lot has changed. We would like to have easy access to a beach where we can swim, which we did not have last time in Cabo San Jose because the surf was too rough. We would also like to have a hotel that attracts families with teens, so that ours can hang out with other teens at the pool. Does anyone one have any recommendations for a hotels that meet one, or both, of these criteria? Thanks.
Dos Cabos with a teenager
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Hopkins, Belize Honeymoon
- 2 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 3 tulum, punta allen and sian ka an
- 4 Spanish School In Quetzaltenango
- 5 Retire in Mexico or Centeral America
- 6 Bus from Guatemala City to Nicaragua
- 7 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 8 Costa Rica Pacific Highlands and Coast-Feb 2015
- 9 Costa Rica
- 10 Hotel with kids in Tulum or Akumal?
- 11 Car Service from Cancun Airport
- 12 Wanted - Family Resort with Great Food - Cancun - Playa del Carmen
- 13 Costa Rica tentative Itinerary - input please
- 14 Oaxaca Restaurant Recommendations
- 15 Cancun vs. Playa Del Carmen Area
- 16 Tocumen Airport layover
- 17 Best Restauranr Meal you had in Oaxaca
- 18 Peace Lodge? Or somewhere else?
- 19 Sayulita infomation
- 20 Wanted! Chilled beach and snorkel time on a budget, Mexico or...?
- 21 luxury hotels in Panama City with great location
- 22 Coastal resorts for mature single male
- 23 Help ! - FRAUD concern, Mayan Palace/Cancun Bay Tours, Riviera Maya
- 24 Wanted. Costa Rica All inclusive f/Calgary. Hoping for beach & town
- 25 Indianapolis to Puerto Vallarta by Land