I want to take my family to Mexico for a week in mid-April (yes, in under a month). I’m trying to find a location that would allow us to easily spend half of the day exploring/sightseeing, and the other half sitting on a beach or by a pool. Food is important. We want to see a Mayan ruin or two. We would prefer to stay at a smaller resort/hotel or rent an apartment/condo (budget: up to $400 per night). Since it is our first time in Mexico, I want to go somewhere that is fairly easy to get to from one of the main airports (We will be coming from either EWR or PHL). Thanks.
Don’t know where to go in Mexico
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 snorkeling and relaxing beach vacation.
- 2 thinking of changing itinerary in CR-need feedback
- 3 Finalizing Graduation trip for granddaughter
- 4 Best country to deep sea fish in May?
- 5 Riviera Maya or Puerto Vallarta
- 6 Looking for suggestions for Mexico beach vacation
- 7 Tlaquepaque and Colima - December 2014
- 8 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 9 Cheap One Man Trip to Mexico
- 10 Cabo San Lucas - December end 2014
- 11 Need help with airport transfer in Mexico
- 12 Belize Itinerary help!
- 13 Food allergy awareness in Cancun, mexico
- 14 Driving in "inner" mexico; is it safe?
- 15 Costa Rica Travel
- 16 Planning Mexico by February
- 17 Costa Rica best river rafting company
- 18 Belize, Honduras, Nicaragua or Costa Rica for a photography buff?
- 19 A Week in Montezuma
- 20 Mexico City Restaurant Recommendations
- 21 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 22 Book set in Panama
- 23 Puerto Vallarta trip Nov 2014
- 24 THE WESTIN LAGUNAMAR OCEAN RESORT VILLAS & SPA, CANCUN
- 25 Rental car at Liberia Airport