I want to take my family to Mexico for a week in mid-April (yes, in under a month). I’m trying to find a location that would allow us to easily spend half of the day exploring/sightseeing, and the other half sitting on a beach or by a pool. Food is important. We want to see a Mayan ruin or two. We would prefer to stay at a smaller resort/hotel or rent an apartment/condo (budget: up to $400 per night). Since it is our first time in Mexico, I want to go somewhere that is fairly easy to get to from one of the main airports (We will be coming from either EWR or PHL). Thanks.
Don’t know where to go in Mexico
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 costa rica logistics
- 2 Awesome Tour Guide in San Salvador!
- 3 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 4 6-7 hour layover w/family in San Salvador
- 5 Panama - where in Boca del Tores
- 6 Recommendation for December trip - from Guadalajara
- 7 Mexico Trip
- 8 Osa Hotel Questions
- 9 Punta Mita St. Regis
- 10 Directly book Manuel Antonio Expeditions? Or just deal with hotel?
- 11 Cabo San Lucas
- 12 Bus options between San Jose and Bocas del Torro
- 13 Costa Rica for 9 days in Dec
- 14 Ccost of a transfer from Panama PTY airport to Riu Playa Blanca Hotel?
- 15 Bringing clothes and fabric to Puerto vallarta
- 16 Trip ideas needed please
- 17 Mexico City, DF Restaurant
- 18 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 19 tours to gatun locks panama
- 20 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 21 Cancun or Playa Del Carmen for boogie boarding and hotel recs
- 22 Hopefulist in Guatemala (again) 2014
- 23 Belize vs. Costa Rica
- 24 our detailed report from manuel antonio
- 25 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!