I want to take my family to Mexico for a week in mid-April (yes, in under a month). I’m trying to find a location that would allow us to easily spend half of the day exploring/sightseeing, and the other half sitting on a beach or by a pool. Food is important. We want to see a Mayan ruin or two. We would prefer to stay at a smaller resort/hotel or rent an apartment/condo (budget: up to $400 per night). Since it is our first time in Mexico, I want to go somewhere that is fairly easy to get to from one of the main airports (We will be coming from either EWR or PHL). Thanks.
Don’t know where to go in Mexico
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Renting a car in Cancun
- 2 Need help with airport transfer in Mexico
- 3 Pregnant and looking for a destination in Mexico or Central America
- 4 A Week in Montezuma
- 5 Looking for a hotel package that includes both beach and rainforest
- 6 Best Places to Visit in Mexico
- 7 time needed to depart San Jose airport
- 8 Costa Rica at Christmas?
- 9 Should we cancel our vacation to Mexico in December?
- 10 First trip to Ajijic-Advice Needed
- 11 Yucatan - April 2015 Mayan Ruin week trip - Need help planning
- 12 Unreliable www.cancuntransfers.com - DO NOT USE their service
- 13 best hotel for family traveling with young adults in Panama City
- 14 Finalizing Graduation trip for granddaughter
- 15 thinking of changing itinerary in CR-need feedback
- 16 Tlaquepaque and Colima - December 2014
- 17 Cheap One Man Trip to Mexico
- 18 Riviera Maya or Puerto Vallarta
- 19 snorkeling and relaxing beach vacation.
- 20 Best country to deep sea fish in May?
- 21 Looking for suggestions for Mexico beach vacation
- 22 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 23 Cabo San Lucas - December end 2014
- 24 Belize Itinerary help!
- 25 Food allergy awareness in Cancun, mexico