I'm traveling with an OAT group to Central America in Jan. They have advised that we should have at least 5 blank pages in our passports for entry into these Central American countries, or we may be refused entry. Has anyone had problems with passport space when traveling in Belize, Guat. El Sal. or Honduras? I have spaces on several pages, but not 5 totally blank ones, and I'd rather not renew my passport before its time in 2 years.
Do you need blank pages in your passport?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 2 Planning trip to Panama
- 3 time share jerks in mexico !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 4 Intercultura Samara Language School, and Safety in Samara
- 5 Belize
- 6 Costa Rica - Guanacaste and ? near the arenal volcano or la fortuna
- 7 bicycle through central america
- 8 Copa Airlines?
- 9 Cancun,playa del carmen,riviera maya, playa mujeres
- 10 Help me with 3rd trip to CR: Bosque del Cabo & WHERE else in Feb?
- 11 Tijuana Safety in 2015?
- 12 Spanish Language immersion schools in summer (N of Mexico City)?
- 13 Cenotes near Playa Del Carmen
- 14 Panama
- 15 Car Rental in Panama
- 16 Celebrating Day of the Dead in Oaxaca - 2015 - Thoughts?
- 17 planning a very short belize trip for snorkeling, scuba etc, please help.
- 18 transportation from SJD to Los Barriles
- 19 9 Days in Costa Rica // Itinerary Help // Travel agency?
- 20 Costa Rica
- 21 Which of these locations?
- 22 Has anyone been to Tapalpa?
- 23 B & B in Oaxaca?
- 24 Dollar - Thriffty Terrible service, stealling money !!!
- 25 Renting a car in Cancun