I'm traveling with an OAT group to Central America in Jan. They have advised that we should have at least 5 blank pages in our passports for entry into these Central American countries, or we may be refused entry. Has anyone had problems with passport space when traveling in Belize, Guat. El Sal. or Honduras? I have spaces on several pages, but not 5 totally blank ones, and I'd rather not renew my passport before its time in 2 years.
Do you need blank pages in your passport?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Do we need special insurance or driver's license for rental car in Mexico
- 2 snorkeling and relaxing beach vacation.
- 3 Should we cancel our vacation to Mexico in December?
- 4 Costa Rica with a 8 year old boy?
- 5 Bus service from San Jose´ del Cabo to Totos Santos
- 6 Cruise with a 10 month old to Honduras, Guatemala, Mexico,and key west.
- 7 Maya Riviera to Belize or Costa Rica or Panama?
- 8 Flores to Chetumal by road without crossing through Belize
- 9 Central America travel over New Year's
- 10 Mexico City
- 11 Costa Rica after 15 years update me on driving
- 12 Lodging in Costa Rica in January
- 13 Thoughts on Cayo District tours/accommodation options
- 14 Place to have a wedding in May near Cancun
- 15 43 Missing Students in Mexico
- 16 Costa Rica help
- 17 Cancun car rental/emd3 plus others help!
- 18 1 week in Panama - how does this sound?
- 19 7-8 Days in Panama. Suggested Itinerary?
- 20 Hopefulist in Guatemala 2014 (#3)
- 21 Costa Rica will include airport tax in ticket price
- 22 Belize in June?
- 23 BEWARE: Alamo Car Rental in San Jose STAY AWAY
- 24 Mexico City and the butterfly migration....anyone been?
- 25 Tulemar bungalows vs Arenas del Mar