I'm traveling with an OAT group to Central America in Jan. They have advised that we should have at least 5 blank pages in our passports for entry into these Central American countries, or we may be refused entry. Has anyone had problems with passport space when traveling in Belize, Guat. El Sal. or Honduras? I have spaces on several pages, but not 5 totally blank ones, and I'd rather not renew my passport before its time in 2 years.
Do you need blank pages in your passport?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Ho, Ho, Oaxaca
- 2 Departure tax
- 3 questions on a few Nicaragua logistics
- 4 Zipline at Arenal or Monteverde
- 5 Activities in Tamarindo, Guanacaste
- 6 Looking for Info on Coba Schools
- 7 HELP! Need a Guide for a Day in Managua
- 8 Guatemala suggested itinery/transport/etc
- 9 Costa Rica first timers
- 10 Bringing snacks into Mexico
- 11 Costa Rica: Drive from Arenal to Guanacaste via Monteverde
- 12 MEX to Polanco hotel? Taxi?
- 13 Spanish School in Tulum, Mexico
- 14 OAXACA markets….question or two..guide?
- 15 think twice before using expedia
- 16 Meztli Spanish School in Tulum, Mexico
- 17 best places in Baja
- 18 Beachfront in Tulum
- 19 Belize, first time
- 20 las palapas/mahekal???? Looking for quiet AI in Mexico???
- 21 How far a drive from Playa Grande to Riu Palace?
- 22 Catamaran Sailing in Costa Rica & Questions Answered
- 23 Costa Rica with young kids
- 24 10 Days in Central America. Where should I go?
- 25 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids