I'm traveling with an OAT group to Central America in Jan. They have advised that we should have at least 5 blank pages in our passports for entry into these Central American countries, or we may be refused entry. Has anyone had problems with passport space when traveling in Belize, Guat. El Sal. or Honduras? I have spaces on several pages, but not 5 totally blank ones, and I'd rather not renew my passport before its time in 2 years.
Do you need blank pages in your passport?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Bringing snacks into Mexico
- 2 Costa Rica first timers
- 3 Ho, Ho, Oaxaca
- 4 Spanish School in Tulum, Mexico
- 5 OAXACA markets….question or two..guide?
- 6 think twice before using expedia
- 7 Meztli Spanish School in Tulum, Mexico
- 8 best places in Baja
- 9 Beachfront in Tulum
- 10 Belize, first time
- 11 las palapas/mahekal???? Looking for quiet AI in Mexico???
- 12 How far a drive from Playa Grande to Riu Palace?
- 13 Catamaran Sailing in Costa Rica & Questions Answered
- 14 Costa Rica with young kids
- 15 10 Days in Central America. Where should I go?
- 16 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 17 Security in Oaxaca
- 18 Panama for Chistmas - tips? ideas?
- 19 Mexico City and the butterfly migration....anyone been?
- 20 Guatemala for adventure, activity and relaxing?
- 21 MEX to Polanco hotel? Taxi?
- 22 Things to do in Papagayo in the rainy season?
- 23 Shoes for Costa Rica in Nov.
- 24 One week home-stay/ language school during hoilday
- 25 Exploring “Greece” in Costa Rica