I'm traveling with an OAT group to Central America in Jan. They have advised that we should have at least 5 blank pages in our passports for entry into these Central American countries, or we may be refused entry. Has anyone had problems with passport space when traveling in Belize, Guat. El Sal. or Honduras? I have spaces on several pages, but not 5 totally blank ones, and I'd rather not renew my passport before its time in 2 years.
Do you need blank pages in your passport?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Where should we spend four nights in Maya Riviera?
- 2 ADO Bus Ticket Question
- 3 Injury on the Belize Zip- need legal advice
- 4 Hopefulist in Guatemala, Spring 2015
- 5 Panama-like canal in the near future for Nicaragua?
- 6 Advice desired for a family trip to costa rica
- 7 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!
- 8 help with getting from to Oaxaca to Merida via bus- w/ stops, of course!
- 9 What's the best hotel in the Caribbean Coast of Costa Rica?
- 10 SFO to Mexico_5 days total
- 11 CasaMagana Marriott Puerto Vallart
- 12 Family Fun in Dominical-Trip Report
- 13 Solo Female traveler in Mexico- please review my rough itinerary
- 14 Tamarindo, Costa Rica, in July
- 15 New Large Resort in Tela Honduras
- 16 Merida-where to stay
- 17 Mexico City Hotels
- 18 Tips re Puerto Vallarta
- 19 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 20 Review of JW Marriott Guanacaste
- 21 Snorkeling
- 22 Guadalajara vs Mexico City in June, 5 nights
- 23 Wanted - Family Resort with Great Food - Cancun - Playa del Carmen
- 24 Nicaragua April 1-11 - OK time to go?
- 25 Cancun or Playa del Carmen