I'm traveling with an OAT group to Central America in Jan. They have advised that we should have at least 5 blank pages in our passports for entry into these Central American countries, or we may be refused entry. Has anyone had problems with passport space when traveling in Belize, Guat. El Sal. or Honduras? I have spaces on several pages, but not 5 totally blank ones, and I'd rather not renew my passport before its time in 2 years.
Do you need blank pages in your passport?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Food at Leon airport?
- 2 Food at Leon airport?
- 3 Help choosing Spanish course - Mexico / Guatemala?
- 4 Embera Village
- 5 condos within walking distance of marina/downtown cabo???
- 6 Bosque del Cabo question-is Phillip good with kids?
- 7 Arco Iris or Fonda vela - Monteverde accommodation
- 8 Belize Honeymoon-What not to miss!
- 9 Costa Rica & Panama
- 10 Tips re Puerto Vallarta
- 11 La Casa Que Canta versus Capella Ixtapa
- 12 Tela and La Ceiba
- 13 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 14 March/April weather
- 15 luxury hotels in Panama City with great location
- 16 Help! Belize or Costa Rica
- 17 Belize vs. Costa Rica
- 18 One Week in Southern Belize
- 19 Costa Rica Vacation with child.
- 20 Just added three nights to Costa Rica Vacation - Leaving this Friday!
- 21 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 22 Costa Rica four nights
- 23 One Day San Jose
- 24 Visiting Machu Picchu, Cusco for 7 days.
- 25 Showers with butterflies on the OSA & Quetzal near Poas: CR TR