I'm traveling with an OAT group to Central America in Jan. They have advised that we should have at least 5 blank pages in our passports for entry into these Central American countries, or we may be refused entry. Has anyone had problems with passport space when traveling in Belize, Guat. El Sal. or Honduras? I have spaces on several pages, but not 5 totally blank ones, and I'd rather not renew my passport before its time in 2 years.
Do you need blank pages in your passport?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 2 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 3 Costa rica help
- 4 car rental companies
- 5 Roatan safety and other suggestions?
- 6 April trip to Costa Rica/Panama...your opinions please.
- 7 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 8 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 9 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 10 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 11 cozumel tennis
- 12 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR
- 13 Panama - Best Place for Outdoor Activities?
- 14 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 15 Baja California
- 16 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 17 Mexico region question
- 18 All Inclusive Resort Recommendations - Mexico
- 19 Transportation from Osa to Arenal and hotel in SJ
- 20 help with travel plans 10 days Costa Rica in April
- 21 Suggestions for birthday celebration in or around Samara
- 22 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 23 Advice for lazy *budget* beach vacation with 1 year old
- 24 Semana Santa itinerary
- 25 San Jose del cabo