I'm traveling with an OAT group to Central America in Jan. They have advised that we should have at least 5 blank pages in our passports for entry into these Central American countries, or we may be refused entry. Has anyone had problems with passport space when traveling in Belize, Guat. El Sal. or Honduras? I have spaces on several pages, but not 5 totally blank ones, and I'd rather not renew my passport before its time in 2 years.
Do you need blank pages in your passport?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Cuzco, Peru - Altitude sickness is it always a problem there?
- 2 lodging in lima and cuzco, peru
- 3 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 4 Nicaragua trip on 5/22...Need help, pls
- 5 Tubing in Belize
- 6 Family vacation in beautiful, blissful Belize
- 7 Beach Erosion in Playa del Carmen??
- 8 Gunacaste All Inclusive
- 9 La Casa Que Canta versus Capella Ixtapa
- 10 Costa Rica Pacific Highlands and Coast-Feb 2015
- 11 Showers with butterflies on the OSA & Quetzal near Poas: CR TR
- 12 Looking for a Romantic Beach Bungalow in Riviera Maya
- 13 Looking for member reviews of Gran Caribe Real in Cancun
- 14 Glover continues on to Mexico (after Colombia)
- 15 13 nights in Costa Rica Itinerary
- 16 celebration in Huatulco - Villa Pacifico or VillaBlanca or other? Help please
- 17 Fairmont Mayakoba and Playa del Carmen Trip Report
- 18 Belize, Roatan or Cozumel: which is best snorkeling?
- 19 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 20 A hotel on the beach in Tamarindo
- 21 Have airfare, am wishy washy on where to stay!-Costa Rica
- 22 cost of private car between different places in Costa Rica
- 23 A great destination in Costa Rica: the Osa Peninsula and Bosque del Cabo
- 24 Looking for Riviera Maya All-Inclusive Help
- 25 Third Party Liability Insurance Car rental Mexico