I'm traveling with an OAT group to Central America in Jan. They have advised that we should have at least 5 blank pages in our passports for entry into these Central American countries, or we may be refused entry. Has anyone had problems with passport space when traveling in Belize, Guat. El Sal. or Honduras? I have spaces on several pages, but not 5 totally blank ones, and I'd rather not renew my passport before its time in 2 years.
Do you need blank pages in your passport?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Cheap One Man Trip to Mexico
- 2 Tlaquepaque and Colima - December 2014
- 3 Need help with airport transfer in Mexico
- 4 Belize Itinerary help!
- 5 Cabo San Lucas - December end 2014
- 6 Looking for suggestions for Mexico beach vacation
- 7 Food allergy awareness in Cancun, mexico
- 8 Driving in "inner" mexico; is it safe?
- 9 Finalizing Graduation trip for granddaughter
- 10 Costa Rica Travel
- 11 Planning Mexico by February
- 12 Costa Rica best river rafting company
- 13 Belize, Honduras, Nicaragua or Costa Rica for a photography buff?
- 14 A Week in Montezuma
- 15 Mexico City Restaurant Recommendations
- 16 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 17 Book set in Panama
- 18 Leo - firstname.lastname@example.org - AMAZING private driver and guide!
- 19 Puerto Vallarta trip Nov 2014
- 20 Riviera Maya or Puerto Vallarta
- 21 THE WESTIN LAGUNAMAR OCEAN RESORT VILLAS & SPA, CANCUN
- 22 Rental car at Liberia Airport
- 23 Private Driver needed SJO to Limon
- 24 Costa Rica Intinerary help--Arenal and Guanacaste
- 25 Yucatan Peninsula Recommendations Please (Honeymoon)