We will be renting a car In Cabos. All the insurance information on this forum is very old and I wonder if we need to have additional insurance in Mexico other than our private insurance. Thank you.
Do we need special insurance or driver's license for rental car in Mexico
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 time share jerks in mexico !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 2 Riviera maya
- 3 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 4 Cabo Alternative
- 5 Cancun & environs move to Eastern time
- 6 24 hours with a car in Cancun. Where to eat? Where to go? There now!
- 7 Cancun in March
- 8 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 9 San Jose del Cabo airport shuttle
- 10 5 Star NOT AI Beachfront Playa del Carmen
- 11 tamarindo (surfing,gun muggins and wildlife encounters)
- 12 8 days in costa rica!
- 13 Old Belize, Belize (Don't Go!)
- 14 Help me with 3rd trip to CR: Bosque del Cabo & WHERE else in Feb?
- 15 Car Rental in Panama
- 16 Costa Rica Itinerary Help!
- 17 Belize
- 18 Planning trip to Panama
- 19 Copa Airlines?
- 20 Intercultura Samara Language School, and Safety in Samara
- 21 Costa Rica - Guanacaste and ? near the arenal volcano or la fortuna
- 22 bicycle through central america
- 23 Cancun,playa del carmen,riviera maya, playa mujeres
- 24 Tijuana Safety in 2015?
- 25 Spanish Language immersion schools in summer (N of Mexico City)?