We'd like to go to Panama for 2 weeks over Christmas/New Years and the main places (I think) we want to go to are Bocas del Toro and Coiba. My boyfriend has been diving for years and really wants to go to Coiba, I'm a newer diver so I think Bocas would be better. I can make photos in Coiba while he's doing the more advanced dives. We'll fly into Panama City. Any recommendations which to visit first? I know we can fly into or out of Bocas, but am unsure if we should go there before or after Coiba. And how do we get from one place to the other?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 카지노배팅사이트 ± · ± bus97.com ± · ± 바카라사이트추천
- 2 Resorts on the Yucatan Peninsula
- 3 Interjet Airline
- 4 Ticket changes for Tikal - buy in advance at Banrural bank
- 5 Travel Guatemala City to Panajachel
- 6 Guanaster, costa rica
- 7 Family Trip to Playa del Carmen,Mexico March 2017
- 8 Our first trip to Mexico-It won't be our last!
- 9 One month surf and yoga
- 10 Returning home
- 11 Suggested destinations, Yucatan Peninsula, Xmas/NYE.
- 12 One week in CR...stay in one area or divide time
- 13 Azul five, Grand Velas or Grand Palladium resorts??
- 14 Airport Shuttle in Mazatlan
- 15 Family trip to Costa Rica in December.
- 16 Which beach location (w/ small kids)?
- 17 Dr Simon Andrew Casey - Want to know about Mexican Culture ??
- 18 Cancun all inclusive
- 19 Advice Needed For a Trip to Belize
- 20 Your favorite Mayan sites?
- 21 Destination similar to Puerto Vallarta
- 22 Expired Mexican Passport going to Mexico
- 23 Recommendations for family vacation in Puerto Vallarta or other ideas???
- 24 White hair in Valladolid....
- 25 Roatan