We'd like to go to Panama for 2 weeks over Christmas/New Years and the main places (I think) we want to go to are Bocas del Toro and Coiba. My boyfriend has been diving for years and really wants to go to Coiba, I'm a newer diver so I think Bocas would be better. I can make photos in Coiba while he's doing the more advanced dives. We'll fly into Panama City. Any recommendations which to visit first? I know we can fly into or out of Bocas, but am unsure if we should go there before or after Coiba. And how do we get from one place to the other?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Looking for Costa Rica Advice...leaving in 2 days
- 2 http://www.healthsupreviews.com/max-gain-xtreme/
- 3 Puerto Vallarta with Kids
- 4 http://klereumcol.com/forever-bust/
- 5 Help with selecting regions / lodges for second trip to CR
- 6 Fishing around Arenal
- 7 Guanajuato
- 8 Costa Rica Itinerary Help
- 9 Costa Rica travel help easter
- 10 Amazing..
- 11 10 days in Belize - Tranportaion ?
- 12 Do you need ID to use buses between cities in Mexico?
- 13 Help choosing Spanish course - Mexico / Guatemala?
- 14 First Time to Magical Saltillo Coahuila
- 15 I Love Oaxaca, but...
- 16 Costa Rica with 2 year old and 9 month old
- 17 First time CR intinerary help
- 18 dental implants
- 19 1st trip w/new boyfriend cancun or near by.
- 20 Costa Rica- July trip
- 21 Santa Cruze Hualtuco
- 22 Amazing trip to Costa Rica with kids
- 23 Mexico -- how many ruins?
- 24 help from a Panamanian
- 25 Best Panama beach area?