We'd like to go to Panama for 2 weeks over Christmas/New Years and the main places (I think) we want to go to are Bocas del Toro and Coiba. My boyfriend has been diving for years and really wants to go to Coiba, I'm a newer diver so I think Bocas would be better. I can make photos in Coiba while he's doing the more advanced dives. We'll fly into Panama City. Any recommendations which to visit first? I know we can fly into or out of Bocas, but am unsure if we should go there before or after Coiba. And how do we get from one place to the other?
Diving in Panama - Bocas del Toro to Coiba
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Car Rental in Panama
- 2 Copa Airlines?
- 3 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 4 Planning trip to Panama
- 5 time share jerks in mexico !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 6 Intercultura Samara Language School, and Safety in Samara
- 7 Belize
- 8 Costa Rica - Guanacaste and ? near the arenal volcano or la fortuna
- 9 bicycle through central america
- 10 Cancun,playa del carmen,riviera maya, playa mujeres
- 11 Help me with 3rd trip to CR: Bosque del Cabo & WHERE else in Feb?
- 12 Tijuana Safety in 2015?
- 13 Spanish Language immersion schools in summer (N of Mexico City)?
- 14 Cenotes near Playa Del Carmen
- 15 Panama
- 16 Celebrating Day of the Dead in Oaxaca - 2015 - Thoughts?
- 17 planning a very short belize trip for snorkeling, scuba etc, please help.
- 18 transportation from SJD to Los Barriles
- 19 9 Days in Costa Rica // Itinerary Help // Travel agency?
- 20 Costa Rica
- 21 Which of these locations?
- 22 Has anyone been to Tapalpa?
- 23 B & B in Oaxaca?
- 24 Dollar - Thriffty Terrible service, stealling money !!!
- 25 Renting a car in Cancun