We'd like to go to Panama for 2 weeks over Christmas/New Years and the main places (I think) we want to go to are Bocas del Toro and Coiba. My boyfriend has been diving for years and really wants to go to Coiba, I'm a newer diver so I think Bocas would be better. I can make photos in Coiba while he's doing the more advanced dives. We'll fly into Panama City. Any recommendations which to visit first? I know we can fly into or out of Bocas, but am unsure if we should go there before or after Coiba. And how do we get from one place to the other?
Diving in Panama - Bocas del Toro to Coiba
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 think twice before using expedia
- 2 Meztli Spanish School in Tulum, Mexico
- 3 OAXACA markets….question or two..guide?
- 4 Bringing snacks into Mexico
- 5 best places in Baja
- 6 Beachfront in Tulum
- 7 Belize, first time
- 8 las palapas/mahekal???? Looking for quiet AI in Mexico???
- 9 How far a drive from Playa Grande to Riu Palace?
- 10 Catamaran Sailing in Costa Rica & Questions Answered
- 11 Costa Rica with young kids
- 12 10 Days in Central America. Where should I go?
- 13 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 14 Security in Oaxaca
- 15 Panama for Chistmas - tips? ideas?
- 16 Mexico City and the butterfly migration....anyone been?
- 17 Guatemala for adventure, activity and relaxing?
- 18 MEX to Polanco hotel? Taxi?
- 19 Things to do in Papagayo in the rainy season?
- 20 Shoes for Costa Rica in Nov.
- 21 One week home-stay/ language school during hoilday
- 22 Exploring “Greece” in Costa Rica
- 23 cancun
- 24 Best 10 places in Cancun
- 25 Turtle rescue in Sayulita?