We'd like to go to Panama for 2 weeks over Christmas/New Years and the main places (I think) we want to go to are Bocas del Toro and Coiba. My boyfriend has been diving for years and really wants to go to Coiba, I'm a newer diver so I think Bocas would be better. I can make photos in Coiba while he's doing the more advanced dives. We'll fly into Panama City. Any recommendations which to visit first? I know we can fly into or out of Bocas, but am unsure if we should go there before or after Coiba. And how do we get from one place to the other?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Transportation to hotel from airport
- 2 Bosque Del Cabo one week or split with Iguana Lodge
- 3 Tour/Excursion operators Arenal & Manuel Antonio
- 4 Manuel Antonio - Private Villa or Tulemar?
- 5 Sarah's Cozy Casita's/Playa Coronado
- 6 Belize-how many days for beach and jungle
- 7 Belize - need help with planning our 10 days
- 8 Best bus service from Queretero to San Miguel d"Alende
- 9 Two weeks in Panama, a new adventure...
- 10 ADO or other bus booking questions
- 11 Sunday bus schedule hours
- 12 Need help w/mother/daughter 3 day side excursion
- 13 Visit to Xela, Antigua, Atitlan
- 14 Glover's ongoing report on Guatemala, Honduras, and Nicaragua
- 15 Iberostar Club Membership Sales Pitch
- 16 Help with excursions from Black Rock Lodge
- 17 STAY AWAY FROM AMERICA CAR RENTAL!!
- 18 Belize, Rotaan, Cozumel - WHAT TO DO?? HELP!!
- 19 Entertaining young children in Tulum/Akumal
- 20 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 21 A WHALE Of A TALE
- 22 Panama made us Panamaniacs, Trip Report Dec/Jan 2015-16
- 23 Fonda Vela
- 24 mexico vs dominican republic vacation
- 25 Privat Tour Options for Chichen itza + Tulum