We'd like to go to Panama for 2 weeks over Christmas/New Years and the main places (I think) we want to go to are Bocas del Toro and Coiba. My boyfriend has been diving for years and really wants to go to Coiba, I'm a newer diver so I think Bocas would be better. I can make photos in Coiba while he's doing the more advanced dives. We'll fly into Panama City. Any recommendations which to visit first? I know we can fly into or out of Bocas, but am unsure if we should go there before or after Coiba. And how do we get from one place to the other?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Ak Garcinia Slim When you plan to lose weight
- 2 Suze- Just curious Suites Plaza del Rio
- 3 PV Easter Weekend 2017
- 4 Pesos for Dollars exchange
- 5 Costa Rica Itinerary with Kids
- 6 Exploring Ek' Balam & X'canche Cenote
- 7 Royal Hideaway construction
- 8 I waited too long! What would you do?
- 9 Western Caribbean Cruise Question
- 10 Costa Rica limited mobility issues...
- 11 PDC Blue Parrot shooting
- 12 Our CR Itinerary & a Spider Question
- 13 Recommendations for 4nights/5days in Costa Rica
- 14 8 Night Trip to Belize
- 15 3rd-10th april
- 16 May in Central America
- 17 Xcaret worth it or not?
- 18 Ixtapa Zihua safety
- 19 Four night is PV
- 20 Beach alternatives to SJDS
- 21 Best Cruise Stop For Mayan Ruins - Cozumel or Costa Maya?
- 22 Travel Guatemala City to Panajachel
- 23 San Miguel
- 24 Oaxaca in march
- 25 Luis Barragan in Mexico City