We'd like to go to Panama for 2 weeks over Christmas/New Years and the main places (I think) we want to go to are Bocas del Toro and Coiba. My boyfriend has been diving for years and really wants to go to Coiba, I'm a newer diver so I think Bocas would be better. I can make photos in Coiba while he's doing the more advanced dives. We'll fly into Panama City. Any recommendations which to visit first? I know we can fly into or out of Bocas, but am unsure if we should go there before or after Coiba. And how do we get from one place to the other?
Diving in Panama - Bocas del Toro to Coiba
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Labor Day Weekend Weather in Playa Del Carmen
- 2 December trip to CR ...Is the tour company correct ?
- 3 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 4 Any recommendations for activities or adventures for kids in Riviera Maya
- 5 Playa del Carmen
- 6 Villahermosa, Tabasco to San Cristobal de las Casas, Chiapas
- 7 Bicycle riding in La Pas Mexico
- 8 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 9 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 10 if we do bosque del cabo-where else can we go that is nearby?
- 11 tours to gatun locks panama
- 12 Panama in October
- 13 Riviera Maya - Where to Stay?
- 14 hotels in oaxaca centro historico
- 15 loved la carolina lodge-what are similar spots in cr?
- 16 Hotel or House in Tulum?
- 17 Costa Rica First Trip -- Help
- 18 Red Frog Beach Resort or Popa Paradise (or another option?)
- 19 Driving & Camping in Baja California
- 20 Monteverde from Liberia
- 21 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??
- 22 Costa Rica: Mal Pais or Manuel Antonio?
- 23 San Jose, Costa Rica
- 24 mayan ruins family trip
- 25 Puerto Vallarta - charm and low key