We'd like to go to Panama for 2 weeks over Christmas/New Years and the main places (I think) we want to go to are Bocas del Toro and Coiba. My boyfriend has been diving for years and really wants to go to Coiba, I'm a newer diver so I think Bocas would be better. I can make photos in Coiba while he's doing the more advanced dives. We'll fly into Panama City. Any recommendations which to visit first? I know we can fly into or out of Bocas, but am unsure if we should go there before or after Coiba. And how do we get from one place to the other?
Diving in Panama - Bocas del Toro to Coiba
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Tijuana Safety in 2015?
- 2 Help me with 3rd trip to CR: Bosque del Cabo & WHERE else in Feb?
- 3 Car Rental in Panama
- 4 Panama
- 5 time share jerks in mexico !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 6 Spanish Language immersion schools in summer (N of Mexico City)?
- 7 Celebrating Day of the Dead in Oaxaca - 2015 - Thoughts?
- 8 planning a very short belize trip for snorkeling, scuba etc, please help.
- 9 transportation from SJD to Los Barriles
- 10 Costa Rica - Guanacaste and ? near the arenal volcano or la fortuna
- 11 9 Days in Costa Rica // Itinerary Help // Travel agency?
- 12 Costa Rica
- 13 Cancun,playa del carmen,riviera maya, playa mujeres
- 14 Which of these locations?
- 15 Has anyone been to Tapalpa?
- 16 B & B in Oaxaca?
- 17 Dollar - Thriffty Terrible service, stealling money !!!
- 18 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 19 Renting a car in Cancun
- 20 Possible Mexico Trip
- 21 Lost Iguana & Bosque del Cabo in February? Is this a good combo?
- 22 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 23 5 days in Central Mexico; San Miguel and Guanajuato
- 24 MEXIGO TOURS
- 25 San Miguel de Allende Restaurant Recommendations