We'd like to go to Panama for 2 weeks over Christmas/New Years and the main places (I think) we want to go to are Bocas del Toro and Coiba. My boyfriend has been diving for years and really wants to go to Coiba, I'm a newer diver so I think Bocas would be better. I can make photos in Coiba while he's doing the more advanced dives. We'll fly into Panama City. Any recommendations which to visit first? I know we can fly into or out of Bocas, but am unsure if we should go there before or after Coiba. And how do we get from one place to the other?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!
- 2 First time to Mexico - GTO and SMA General questions
- 3 Cell Phone Internet While in Mexico?
- 4 Is this a Doable Day Trip?
- 5 buying silver jewelry in cancun
- 6 Ritz Carlton Cancun for Romantic Getaway or Too Much of "Party Place?"
- 7 In Cancun right now..
- 8 Gluten Free Belize
- 9 Looking for a really unique day trip in Costa Rica
- 10 Driving there in Baja: safe or not?
- 11 La Fortuna or Manuel Antonio?
- 12 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 13 Architecture - Old and New Mexico
- 14 Mexico or Nicaragua for Beach Loving Adventurers
- 15 Costa Rica vs. Mexico vs. Hawaii
- 16 Belize, Roatan or Cozumel: which is best snorkeling?
- 17 Places to stay in Belize
- 18 Chetumal to Caye Caulker- is it really worth it??
- 19 Guadalajara and Puerto Vallarta trip
- 20 flights to san Jose, costa rica
- 21 Self-directed day trips from Riu Guanacaste?
- 22 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 23 Resort with nightlife for 40th bday
- 24 Where should we spend four nights in Maya Riviera?
- 25 Sun, Sand and the Yucatan