We'd like to go to Panama for 2 weeks over Christmas/New Years and the main places (I think) we want to go to are Bocas del Toro and Coiba. My boyfriend has been diving for years and really wants to go to Coiba, I'm a newer diver so I think Bocas would be better. I can make photos in Coiba while he's doing the more advanced dives. We'll fly into Panama City. Any recommendations which to visit first? I know we can fly into or out of Bocas, but am unsure if we should go there before or after Coiba. And how do we get from one place to the other?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 ricating aspect from any enjoyment
- 2 T volve@http://maximizedmuscleideas.com/t-volve/
- 3 Mexico City and...?
- 4 Solo touring in Panama City
- 5 Driving in CR
- 6 Getting to Laguna San Ignacio from Wisconsin
- 7 Day trip from Merida - seeking recommendations
- 8 Recommendations for a Mexico City hotel needed
- 9 Advice for 2 days in Mexico City
- 10 Tamarindo Sept
- 11 Actual beachfront hotels in Puerto Viejo de Talamanca???
- 12 Trip help -is MA necessary if I'm going to Osa?
- 13 Quepos and Manuel Antonio
- 14 4 hour tour in San Jose, Costa Rica
- 15 Need help for trip to Costa Rica in December
- 16 Nicest All inclusive for young children
- 17 Visit to Panama - all inclusive r&r combined with adventure ..
- 18 Traveling with a baby to Mexico
- 19 Renting Car in Mexico
- 20 Cancun All inclusive
- 21 Cancun Transfer Timing
- 22 Belize in mid September
- 23 Mexico City Airport hotel transportation question
- 24 Budget Belize
- 25 3 weeks in PV next summer with kids