Hello everyone. well we are ditching the kids this time and we are planning our first out of country vacation. We like the idea of all inclusive for we want to eat and drink as much as we want. "Las Vegas did us wrong there". Anyways, she wants to have the local nite time entertainment. Dance halls casinos etc. Snorkeling be a great activity during the day. we are beginner surfers and cant find much for that. but we are ok if we can substitute with other activities. She likes to shop and hang with locals. Id like to be able to enjoy the local cannibis on the beach on the moonlite be cool. We dont do that stuff and we probably only drink a few beers amonth. got outdated beer in fridge.. flying from kansas july 20-27. Any ideas. $2,500 max for two people
ditching the kids this time
View all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Need a suggestion for Thankgiving dinner in P de C
- 2 Adopt an animal donation?
- 3 Liberia Airport to Samara
- 4 Need alternate airport for mexican pyramids
- 5 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 6 Belize jungle lodge -- please help choose
- 7 Brief trip report: Northern Honduras (Pico Bonito)
- 8 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 9 help with 8 days of rainforest, beach and adventure in Costa Rica
- 10 Backpack vs Wheels
- 11 Belize -- several questions -- please help!
- 12 TC's Cozumel List -- Updated 2/2011
- 13 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 14 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 15 Help with 5 days touring time
- 16 Costa Rica trip in March
- 17 Safety in Ixtapa
- 18 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 19 Puerto Viejo Lodging
- 20 Cabo San Lucas
- 21 Guatemala City Airport to Antigua by car & other helpful hints
- 22 Roatan advice
- 23 Best Beach Resort For Snorkeling Mexicos West Coast
- 24 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 25 Cabo San Lucas- Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos?