Hello everyone. well we are ditching the kids this time and we are planning our first out of country vacation. We like the idea of all inclusive for we want to eat and drink as much as we want. "Las Vegas did us wrong there". Anyways, she wants to have the local nite time entertainment. Dance halls casinos etc. Snorkeling be a great activity during the day. we are beginner surfers and cant find much for that. but we are ok if we can substitute with other activities. She likes to shop and hang with locals. Id like to be able to enjoy the local cannibis on the beach on the moonlite be cool. We dont do that stuff and we probably only drink a few beers amonth. got outdated beer in fridge.. flying from kansas july 20-27. Any ideas. $2,500 max for two people
ditching the kids this time
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Car Rental in Panama
- 2 Panama
- 3 Help me with 3rd trip to CR: Bosque del Cabo & WHERE else in Feb?
- 4 time share jerks in mexico !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 5 Spanish Language immersion schools in summer (N of Mexico City)?
- 6 Celebrating Day of the Dead in Oaxaca - 2015 - Thoughts?
- 7 Tijuana Safety in 2015?
- 8 planning a very short belize trip for snorkeling, scuba etc, please help.
- 9 transportation from SJD to Los Barriles
- 10 Costa Rica - Guanacaste and ? near the arenal volcano or la fortuna
- 11 9 Days in Costa Rica // Itinerary Help // Travel agency?
- 12 Costa Rica
- 13 Cancun,playa del carmen,riviera maya, playa mujeres
- 14 Which of these locations?
- 15 Has anyone been to Tapalpa?
- 16 B & B in Oaxaca?
- 17 Dollar - Thriffty Terrible service, stealling money !!!
- 18 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 19 Renting a car in Cancun
- 20 Possible Mexico Trip
- 21 Lost Iguana & Bosque del Cabo in February? Is this a good combo?
- 22 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 23 5 days in Central Mexico; San Miguel and Guanajuato
- 24 MEXIGO TOURS
- 25 San Miguel de Allende Restaurant Recommendations