Hello everyone. well we are ditching the kids this time and we are planning our first out of country vacation. We like the idea of all inclusive for we want to eat and drink as much as we want. "Las Vegas did us wrong there". Anyways, she wants to have the local nite time entertainment. Dance halls casinos etc. Snorkeling be a great activity during the day. we are beginner surfers and cant find much for that. but we are ok if we can substitute with other activities. She likes to shop and hang with locals. Id like to be able to enjoy the local cannibis on the beach on the moonlite be cool. We dont do that stuff and we probably only drink a few beers amonth. got outdated beer in fridge.. flying from kansas july 20-27. Any ideas. $2,500 max for two people
ditching the kids this time
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 April trip to Puerto Vallarta with two young children-- suggestions?
- 2 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 3 April trip to Costa Rica/Panama...your opinions please.
- 4 Costa Rica best use of 9 full days with young kids!
- 5 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 6 Costa rica help
- 7 car rental companies
- 8 Roatan safety and other suggestions?
- 9 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 10 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 11 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 12 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 13 cozumel tennis
- 14 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR
- 15 Panama - Best Place for Outdoor Activities?
- 16 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 17 Baja California
- 18 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 19 Mexico region question
- 20 All Inclusive Resort Recommendations - Mexico
- 21 Transportation from Osa to Arenal and hotel in SJ
- 22 help with travel plans 10 days Costa Rica in April
- 23 Suggestions for birthday celebration in or around Samara
- 24 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 25 Advice for lazy *budget* beach vacation with 1 year old