"Rainforest Nature Nation" celebrates unusual creatures of Costa Rica, starring the Walking Stick, Bullet Ant, Blue Jeans Frog, Sloth, Iguanas, Leaf Cutter Ants, White Faced Monkeys, and the Strangler Fig, among others. Also featured are Crocodiles plus Caiman, and don't miss Croc feeding time. Costa Rica protects its wildlife in private reserves and national parks.
"Rainforest Nature Nation" can be viewed on the web if you have a high speed internet connection.
This is a free, non-commercial, streaming video on the Windows Media Player. Absolutely no ads and no strings attached. I still sell absolutely nothing, travel videos being my hobby, not a business.
My video site is:
With any modem you can view the Costa Rica still photo gallery at:
There are over 30 of my other amateur travel videos on-line covering all seven continents. Visit Italy, England, Hawaii, Antarctica, Bali, China, Russia, Mayan Pyramids, Greece, or Turkey; see whales, penguins, or polar bears.
The planet is yours, including my Home Page giant galaxy of still pictures at:
The Intrepid Berkeley Explorer
Discover Costa Rica Rainforest Creatures (Video + Stills)
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 2 cozumel tennis
- 3 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 4 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 5 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR
- 6 Panama - Best Place for Outdoor Activities?
- 7 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 8 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 9 Baja California
- 10 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 11 Mexico region question
- 12 All Inclusive Resort Recommendations - Mexico
- 13 Transportation from Osa to Arenal and hotel in SJ
- 14 help with travel plans 10 days Costa Rica in April
- 15 Suggestions for birthday celebration in or around Samara
- 16 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 17 Advice for lazy *budget* beach vacation with 1 year old
- 18 Semana Santa itinerary
- 19 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 20 San Jose del cabo
- 21 Camera Suggestion for Use in Costa Rica Rainforest
- 22 Help planning romantic getaway for my wife to CR or Mexico
- 23 Mexico City! Nice Hotel Within Walking Distance Of Chapultepec Park
- 24 Kiteboarding in Belize
- 25 Road conditions in Belize