I am trying to plan a trip to Playa del Carmen, Mexico. I am traveling with my husband, adult daughter and elderly mother in law. We would like to try an all inclusive but not stuck on that. We like very nice resorts but are having difficulty find a resort that allows 4 adults to a room. I think a resort on the larger side would be better because it makes it better for us to get that real resort feel without being with only couples. Anyone have any recommendations for really nice resorts.
difficulty finding resorts that allow 4 adults
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Injury on the Belize Zip- need legal advice
- 2 CasaMagana Marriott Puerto Vallart
- 3 Solo Female traveler in Mexico- please review my rough itinerary
- 4 Family Fun in Dominical-Trip Report
- 5 Tamarindo, Costa Rica, in July
- 6 New Large Resort in Tela Honduras
- 7 Merida-where to stay
- 8 Mexico City Hotels
- 9 Tips re Puerto Vallarta
- 10 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 11 Review of JW Marriott Guanacaste
- 12 Snorkeling
- 13 Guadalajara vs Mexico City in June, 5 nights
- 14 Wanted - Family Resort with Great Food - Cancun - Playa del Carmen
- 15 Nicaragua April 1-11 - OK time to go?
- 16 Cancun or Playa del Carmen
- 17 Questions on What to Pack for Osa Peninsula Trip
- 18 Cenotes near Playa Del Carmen
- 19 Family friendly restaurants in Playa del Carmen with good food?
- 20 Guanacaste, based in Playa Grande
- 21 Best restaurants in Mexico City & San Miguel de Allende
- 22 Looking for a really unique day trip in Costa Rica
- 23 Albuterol inhalers and prescription orthotics in Panama?
- 24 Guatemala City La Aurora International Airport
- 25 10 days backpacking in Costa Rica