I'll be stopping in Puebla 2 days en route from the DF to Oaxaca.
1) I'll be in the DF 5 days. Thought I'd sleep in DF on 5th night then bus to Puebla early am Thurs , hoping to arrive by 9:30-10, but I hadn't factored in morning traffic. That's probably rush hour-so the 2 hour ride might be longer? What is AM traffic like DF to Puebla? - perhaps it's better to sleep that night in Puebla.
2) Are churches or other things open earlier than 10?
3) What time do the markets begin on Sat? I wanted to take an early spin around before getting the 10:45 am bus - is that at all realistic?
4) Travelling on weekend before Day of Dead, how far in advance do I need to (can I) buy the bus ticket to Oaxaca?
DF to Puebla to Oaxaca timing
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Cheap One Man Trip to Mexico
- 2 thinking of changing itinerary in CR-need feedback
- 3 Need help with airport transfer in Mexico
- 4 Riviera Maya or Puerto Vallarta
- 5 snorkeling and relaxing beach vacation.
- 6 Finalizing Graduation trip for granddaughter
- 7 Best country to deep sea fish in May?
- 8 Looking for suggestions for Mexico beach vacation
- 9 Tlaquepaque and Colima - December 2014
- 10 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 11 Cabo San Lucas - December end 2014
- 12 Belize Itinerary help!
- 13 Food allergy awareness in Cancun, mexico
- 14 Driving in "inner" mexico; is it safe?
- 15 Costa Rica Travel
- 16 Planning Mexico by February
- 17 Costa Rica best river rafting company
- 18 Belize, Honduras, Nicaragua or Costa Rica for a photography buff?
- 19 A Week in Montezuma
- 20 Mexico City Restaurant Recommendations
- 21 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 22 Book set in Panama
- 23 Puerto Vallarta trip Nov 2014
- 24 THE WESTIN LAGUNAMAR OCEAN RESORT VILLAS & SPA, CANCUN
- 25 Rental car at Liberia Airport