I'll be stopping in Puebla 2 days en route from the DF to Oaxaca.
1) I'll be in the DF 5 days. Thought I'd sleep in DF on 5th night then bus to Puebla early am Thurs , hoping to arrive by 9:30-10, but I hadn't factored in morning traffic. That's probably rush hour-so the 2 hour ride might be longer? What is AM traffic like DF to Puebla? - perhaps it's better to sleep that night in Puebla.
2) Are churches or other things open earlier than 10?
3) What time do the markets begin on Sat? I wanted to take an early spin around before getting the 10:45 am bus - is that at all realistic?
4) Travelling on weekend before Day of Dead, how far in advance do I need to (can I) buy the bus ticket to Oaxaca?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 1 month in Puerto Vallarta
- 2 Transportation from Airport to Panama City Hotel
- 3 playa del carmen what to do
- 4 My thought go out towards Mexicans
- 5 Help with Itinerary for Dec. 2017
- 6 Airport Transfers from Los Cabos Airport
- 7 Must sees in Dominical and Uvita
- 8 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 9 Manuel Antonio to Osa
- 10 Panama Canal Excursions
- 11 Mexico City. Oct 13-16. Haunted tours + Halloweend / Day of the Dead
- 12 Costa Rica private driver recommendations?
- 13 Giving back to Mexio
- 14 2 months in Central America
- 15 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 16 Cabos to Todos Santos
- 17 Cabo to San Miguel de Allende
- 18 Belize planning help
- 19 12-day June CR trip with school-age kids
- 20 Excellent News!
- 21 Panama Canal transit - Panama to Costa Rica or reverse?
- 22 Mexico earthquake
- 23 1st visit to Costa Rica - Itinerary input appreciated!
- 24 Cabo
- 25 Best plan - suggestions