I'll be stopping in Puebla 2 days en route from the DF to Oaxaca.
1) I'll be in the DF 5 days. Thought I'd sleep in DF on 5th night then bus to Puebla early am Thurs , hoping to arrive by 9:30-10, but I hadn't factored in morning traffic. That's probably rush hour-so the 2 hour ride might be longer? What is AM traffic like DF to Puebla? - perhaps it's better to sleep that night in Puebla.
2) Are churches or other things open earlier than 10?
3) What time do the markets begin on Sat? I wanted to take an early spin around before getting the 10:45 am bus - is that at all realistic?
4) Travelling on weekend before Day of Dead, how far in advance do I need to (can I) buy the bus ticket to Oaxaca?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Where to Spend 10 Days in June/July! Central v. South America
- 2 test
- 3 help from a Panamanian
- 4 from arenal to la Poaz waterfall to san jose in a day?
- 5 Rain in Rivera Maya How bad is the weather in June.
- 6 Playa del Carmen hotels
- 7 Bosque Del Cabo one week or split with Iguana Lodge
- 8 Arenal area: Los Logos or Arenal Springs?
- 9 Uvita or Puerto Viejo
- 10 Mérida, Yucatán and Cancún, Quintana Roo
- 11 How much should I worry about Zika!?
- 12 What to do in Costa Rica when it rains?
- 13 Stop at La Paz in route to La Fortuna?
- 14 After Bosque del Cabo, where next?
- 15 Puerto Jiminez Costa Rica in July
- 16 Costa Rica car rental insurance nightmare
- 17 Costa Rica Itinerary - Help
- 18 Travel Logistics / Safety
- 19 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 20 1st trip w/new boyfriend cancun or near by.
- 21 ADO or other bus booking questions
- 22 Music Video
- 23 July Adventure
- 24 exchanging US dollars for Mexican pesos
- 25 Guatemala trip in August?