I'll be stopping in Puebla 2 days en route from the DF to Oaxaca.
1) I'll be in the DF 5 days. Thought I'd sleep in DF on 5th night then bus to Puebla early am Thurs , hoping to arrive by 9:30-10, but I hadn't factored in morning traffic. That's probably rush hour-so the 2 hour ride might be longer? What is AM traffic like DF to Puebla? - perhaps it's better to sleep that night in Puebla.
2) Are churches or other things open earlier than 10?
3) What time do the markets begin on Sat? I wanted to take an early spin around before getting the 10:45 am bus - is that at all realistic?
4) Travelling on weekend before Day of Dead, how far in advance do I need to (can I) buy the bus ticket to Oaxaca?
DF to Puebla to Oaxaca timing
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 2 Riviera Maya - Where to Stay?
- 3 Cancun nightlife
- 4 Any recommendations for activities or adventures for kids in Riviera Maya
- 5 Trip ideas needed please
- 6 Hotel or House in Tulum?
- 7 Airport Transfers from Los Cabos Airport
- 8 Interbus and San Jose
- 9 December trip to CR ...Is the tour company correct ?
- 10 if we do bosque del cabo-where else can we go that is nearby?
- 11 costa rica in a car in two weeks
- 12 Labor Day Weekend Weather in Playa Del Carmen
- 13 Playa del Carmen
- 14 Villahermosa, Tabasco to San Cristobal de las Casas, Chiapas
- 15 Bicycle riding in La Pas Mexico
- 16 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 17 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 18 tours to gatun locks panama
- 19 Panama in October
- 20 hotels in oaxaca centro historico
- 21 loved la carolina lodge-what are similar spots in cr?
- 22 Costa Rica First Trip -- Help
- 23 Red Frog Beach Resort or Popa Paradise (or another option?)
- 24 Driving & Camping in Baja California
- 25 Monteverde from Liberia