I'll be stopping in Puebla 2 days en route from the DF to Oaxaca.
1) I'll be in the DF 5 days. Thought I'd sleep in DF on 5th night then bus to Puebla early am Thurs , hoping to arrive by 9:30-10, but I hadn't factored in morning traffic. That's probably rush hour-so the 2 hour ride might be longer? What is AM traffic like DF to Puebla? - perhaps it's better to sleep that night in Puebla.
2) Are churches or other things open earlier than 10?
3) What time do the markets begin on Sat? I wanted to take an early spin around before getting the 10:45 am bus - is that at all realistic?
4) Travelling on weekend before Day of Dead, how far in advance do I need to (can I) buy the bus ticket to Oaxaca?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Cell Phone Internet While in Mexico?
- 2 Sayulita, Mexico Beaches and hotels
- 3 Activities in Costa Rica
- 4 Costa Rica vs. Mexico vs. Hawaii
- 5 beaches in El Salvador near a town
- 6 Gluten Free Belize
- 7 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!
- 8 First time to Mexico - GTO and SMA General questions
- 9 Is this a Doable Day Trip?
- 10 buying silver jewelry in cancun
- 11 Ritz Carlton Cancun for Romantic Getaway or Too Much of "Party Place?"
- 12 In Cancun right now..
- 13 Looking for a really unique day trip in Costa Rica
- 14 Driving there in Baja: safe or not?
- 15 La Fortuna or Manuel Antonio?
- 16 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 17 Architecture - Old and New Mexico
- 18 Mexico or Nicaragua for Beach Loving Adventurers
- 19 Belize, Roatan or Cozumel: which is best snorkeling?
- 20 Places to stay in Belize
- 21 Chetumal to Caye Caulker- is it really worth it??
- 22 Guadalajara and Puerto Vallarta trip
- 23 flights to san Jose, costa rica
- 24 Self-directed day trips from Riu Guanacaste?
- 25 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)