I'll be stopping in Puebla 2 days en route from the DF to Oaxaca.
1) I'll be in the DF 5 days. Thought I'd sleep in DF on 5th night then bus to Puebla early am Thurs , hoping to arrive by 9:30-10, but I hadn't factored in morning traffic. That's probably rush hour-so the 2 hour ride might be longer? What is AM traffic like DF to Puebla? - perhaps it's better to sleep that night in Puebla.
2) Are churches or other things open earlier than 10?
3) What time do the markets begin on Sat? I wanted to take an early spin around before getting the 10:45 am bus - is that at all realistic?
4) Travelling on weekend before Day of Dead, how far in advance do I need to (can I) buy the bus ticket to Oaxaca?
DF to Puebla to Oaxaca timing
- 1 Playa Samara Costa Rica
- 2 Several Neat Attractions in Costa Rica
- 3 Roatan, Belize and Cozumel excursion ideas in November
- 4 FIRST TIME TO COSTA RICA -- experts please ((HELP))
- 5 Costa Rica Driver
- 6 please help!
- 7 Pedregal Area, Cabo San Lucas -- Help & Input!
- 8 Belize
- 9 Costa Rica
- 10 First trip to Belize.. help!
- 11 Costa Rica Rainforests
- 12 Just returned from Playa Del Carmen - have some new recs
- 13 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 14 Oaxaca or San Miguel de Allende
- 15 Costa Rica All Inclusive
- 16 Need help Planning Costa Rica Trip
- 17 Beaches in Costa Rica
- 18 Excellence Resort advice
- 19 (BELIZE )Honeymoon in November - Help!
- 20 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 21 Where's best to stay for scuba?
- 22 Bus from Guadalajara to Puerta Vallarta
- 23 Costa rica questions?
- 24 Baja California
- 25 SJO-Jaco beach transportation