I'll be stopping in Puebla 2 days en route from the DF to Oaxaca.
1) I'll be in the DF 5 days. Thought I'd sleep in DF on 5th night then bus to Puebla early am Thurs , hoping to arrive by 9:30-10, but I hadn't factored in morning traffic. That's probably rush hour-so the 2 hour ride might be longer? What is AM traffic like DF to Puebla? - perhaps it's better to sleep that night in Puebla.
2) Are churches or other things open earlier than 10?
3) What time do the markets begin on Sat? I wanted to take an early spin around before getting the 10:45 am bus - is that at all realistic?
4) Travelling on weekend before Day of Dead, how far in advance do I need to (can I) buy the bus ticket to Oaxaca?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://nuvieskincareserum.com/biovivacity/
- 2 Panama City visit; the good and the bad
- 3 Buying a property in Sayulita
- 4 Trip to Costa Rica - Pura Vida
- 5 Our first trip to Mexico-It won't be our last!
- 6 Mexico in March - questions
- 7 Hopefulist's 2013 Guatemala Travelogue
- 8 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 9 Questions concerning our 6 day stay in Mexico City
- 10 Merida in March
- 11 Private Fishing/Snorkeling boat in Playa del Carmen
- 12 Xcaret worth it or not?
- 13 Spanish speaking city to spend August 2017?
- 14 Nicaragua - dividing time between Leon and Granada
- 15 Adventures in Portobelo, Panama
- 16 Costa Rica With Kids-Recommendations Requested
- 17 travel in Yucatan
- 18 Driving through Mexico to Belize
- 19 Police Harassment in Cancun
- 20 Gay Places in San Pedro Belize
- 21 AI Child-Friendly Tulum Vicinity (30+ mi)
- 22 Which beach location (w/ small kids)?
- 23 Costa Rica in summer (end July/early August) with kids
- 24 What is the best place to visit in Costa Rica for 18 year olds?
- 25 Insect Repellent, Sunscreen in Belize?