I'll be stopping in Puebla 2 days en route from the DF to Oaxaca.
1) I'll be in the DF 5 days. Thought I'd sleep in DF on 5th night then bus to Puebla early am Thurs , hoping to arrive by 9:30-10, but I hadn't factored in morning traffic. That's probably rush hour-so the 2 hour ride might be longer? What is AM traffic like DF to Puebla? - perhaps it's better to sleep that night in Puebla.
2) Are churches or other things open earlier than 10?
3) What time do the markets begin on Sat? I wanted to take an early spin around before getting the 10:45 am bus - is that at all realistic?
4) Travelling on weekend before Day of Dead, how far in advance do I need to (can I) buy the bus ticket to Oaxaca?
DF to Puebla to Oaxaca timing
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 2 Sun, Sand and the Yucatan
- 3 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!
- 4 Hopefulist in Guatemala, Spring 2015
- 5 Where should we spend four nights in Maya Riviera?
- 6 ADO Bus Ticket Question
- 7 Injury on the Belize Zip- need legal advice
- 8 Panama-like canal in the near future for Nicaragua?
- 9 Advice desired for a family trip to costa rica
- 10 help with getting from to Oaxaca to Merida via bus- w/ stops, of course!
- 11 What's the best hotel in the Caribbean Coast of Costa Rica?
- 12 SFO to Mexico_5 days total
- 13 CasaMagana Marriott Puerto Vallart
- 14 Family Fun in Dominical-Trip Report
- 15 Solo Female traveler in Mexico- please review my rough itinerary
- 16 Tamarindo, Costa Rica, in July
- 17 New Large Resort in Tela Honduras
- 18 Merida-where to stay
- 19 Mexico City Hotels
- 20 Tips re Puerto Vallarta
- 21 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 22 Review of JW Marriott Guanacaste
- 23 Snorkeling
- 24 Guadalajara vs Mexico City in June, 5 nights
- 25 Wanted - Family Resort with Great Food - Cancun - Playa del Carmen