I am planning our 1st visit to Costa Rica for my husband & I. We like to hike, enjoy nature & sightsee. What would be your opinion of the best time to visit for not being overly crowded? In the 1st 2 weeks of December & risk rainy weather that would make traveling by road difficult or in February when prices are higher and more crowded but the weather is better. I've read that February is not too bad for crowds as it is before spring breakers arrive. Thanks for any advice
December or February for 2 week visit to Costa Rica
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 mayan ruins family trip
- 2 How safe is driving a car through Mexico
- 3 San Jose, Costa Rica
- 4 Cancun / Playa del Carmen with Young Kids
- 5 Playa del Carmen
- 6 Cancun - may or JUne 2015
- 7 Help us find the perfect AI Resort
- 8 Puerto Vallarta - charm and low key
- 9 Airfares between Kansas City and Costa Rica
- 10 Stay for a night in cancun before 14 days at beach house near tulum?
- 11 Awesome Tour Guide in San Salvador!
- 12 Mexico
- 13 Nicaragua trip on 5/22...Need help, pls
- 14 Trip ideas needed please
- 15 Riviera Maya - Where to Stay?
- 16 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 17 Monterrey, Mexico Safety
- 18 Panama Travelogue (Panama City & Rainforest, Boquete, Bocas del Toro)
- 19 Work Exchanges in Costa Rica? Please help!
- 20 buying silver jewelry in cancun
- 21 Cozumel Diving & Possible Terrible Weather: To change dates or not?
- 22 Costa Rica experts: ideas needed for 2 days pre- and post- cycling trip.
- 23 Los cabos in January
- 24 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 25 Activities for claustrophobic husband near Playa