I am planning our 1st visit to Costa Rica for my husband & I. We like to hike, enjoy nature & sightsee. What would be your opinion of the best time to visit for not being overly crowded? In the 1st 2 weeks of December & risk rainy weather that would make traveling by road difficult or in February when prices are higher and more crowded but the weather is better. I've read that February is not too bad for crowds as it is before spring breakers arrive. Thanks for any advice
December or February for 2 week visit to Costa Rica
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Guatemala suggested itinery/transport/etc
- 2 Costa Rica first timers
- 3 Bringing snacks into Mexico
- 4 Zipline at Arenal or Monteverde
- 5 Costa Rica: Drive from Arenal to Guanacaste via Monteverde
- 6 MEX to Polanco hotel? Taxi?
- 7 Ho, Ho, Oaxaca
- 8 Spanish School in Tulum, Mexico
- 9 OAXACA markets….question or two..guide?
- 10 think twice before using expedia
- 11 Meztli Spanish School in Tulum, Mexico
- 12 best places in Baja
- 13 Beachfront in Tulum
- 14 Belize, first time
- 15 las palapas/mahekal???? Looking for quiet AI in Mexico???
- 16 How far a drive from Playa Grande to Riu Palace?
- 17 Catamaran Sailing in Costa Rica & Questions Answered
- 18 Costa Rica with young kids
- 19 10 Days in Central America. Where should I go?
- 20 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 21 Security in Oaxaca
- 22 Panama for Chistmas - tips? ideas?
- 23 Mexico City and the butterfly migration....anyone been?
- 24 Guatemala for adventure, activity and relaxing?
- 25 Things to do in Papagayo in the rainy season?