I am planning our 1st visit to Costa Rica for my husband & I. We like to hike, enjoy nature & sightsee. What would be your opinion of the best time to visit for not being overly crowded? In the 1st 2 weeks of December & risk rainy weather that would make traveling by road difficult or in February when prices are higher and more crowded but the weather is better. I've read that February is not too bad for crowds as it is before spring breakers arrive. Thanks for any advice
December or February for 2 week visit to Costa Rica
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Mexico City
- 2 Costa Rica help
- 3 1 week in Panama - how does this sound?
- 4 7-8 Days in Panama. Suggested Itinerary?
- 5 Cancun car rental/emd3 plus others help!
- 6 Thoughts on Cayo District tours/accommodation options
- 7 43 Missing Students in Mexico
- 8 Hopefulist in Guatemala 2014 (#3)
- 9 Costa Rica will include airport tax in ticket price
- 10 Belize in June?
- 11 BEWARE: Alamo Car Rental in San Jose STAY AWAY
- 12 Mexico City and the butterfly migration....anyone been?
- 13 Tulemar bungalows vs Arenas del Mar
- 14 How to climb volcanoes at night
- 15 Two Young Women Traveling Alone in Mexico
- 16 Bus service from San Jose´ del Cabo to Totos Santos
- 17 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!
- 18 Questions re. Bosque del Cabo Cabinas
- 19 Monteverde Accomodations
- 20 Oaxaca in November
- 21 Costa Rica Intinerary help--Arenal and Guanacaste
- 22 DD and I recently returned from five wonderful fun filled days in PV
- 23 OAXACA markets….question or two..guide?
- 24 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 25 Costa Rica with a 8 year old boy?