Our family of 4, two adults and 2 kids (one 8 year old and one 3 year old) will be visiting the Guanacaste Area in mid-April. We are spending some time at Playa Conchal near the northern part of the peninsula and I am interested in finding a couple of day trips further south on the Nicoya Peninsula that would be fun. Turtles? Visiting a surfing town? What are the highlights especially for 2 kids?
Would love to hear your thoughts!!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Uncrowded Experience in Yucatan
- 2 Costa Rica - Staying in Playa Hermosa??
- 3 Guanajuato
- 4 Costa Rica January
- 5 Hotel Punta Islita
- 6 Avoiding mosquitos at all inclusive in Riviera Maya?
- 7 Need a 2 bedroom hotel room in Historical district
- 8 NEED HELP WITH DAY OF THE DEAD AND BUTTERFLIES TRIP
- 9 Guatemala trip tribute Part II
- 10 30th wedding anniversary trip planning - Mexico
- 11 Getting around in Costa Rica
- 12 Two active couples looking for accommodations in Costa Rica
- 13 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 14 Shopping
- 15 Off the beaten path Playa Del Carmen
- 16 Yucatan travel guide recommendations
- 17 Driving in Belize
- 18 Mexico itinerary for 8-9 days
- 19 Guatemala trip tribute Part I
- 20 Roatan
- 21 Mexico City and...?
- 22 Nicaragua-avoid if you can
- 23 Isla Mujeres over Thanksgiving
- 24 First time to cabo helP??
- 25 driving colorado to costa rica