Our family of 4, two adults and 2 kids (one 8 year old and one 3 year old) will be visiting the Guanacaste Area in mid-April. We are spending some time at Playa Conchal near the northern part of the peninsula and I am interested in finding a couple of day trips further south on the Nicoya Peninsula that would be fun. Turtles? Visiting a surfing town? What are the highlights especially for 2 kids?
Would love to hear your thoughts!!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Tikal
- 2 Transportation to hotel from airport
- 3 Bosque Del Cabo one week or split with Iguana Lodge
- 4 Belize - need help with planning our 10 days
- 5 Best resort for our situation?
- 6 Tour/Excursion operators Arenal & Manuel Antonio
- 7 Manuel Antonio - Private Villa or Tulemar?
- 8 Sarah's Cozy Casita's/Playa Coronado
- 9 Belize-how many days for beach and jungle
- 10 Best bus service from Queretero to San Miguel d"Alende
- 11 Two weeks in Panama, a new adventure...
- 12 ADO or other bus booking questions
- 13 Sunday bus schedule hours
- 14 Need help w/mother/daughter 3 day side excursion
- 15 Visit to Xela, Antigua, Atitlan
- 16 Glover's ongoing report on Guatemala, Honduras, and Nicaragua
- 17 Iberostar Club Membership Sales Pitch
- 18 Help with excursions from Black Rock Lodge
- 19 STAY AWAY FROM AMERICA CAR RENTAL!!
- 20 Belize, Rotaan, Cozumel - WHAT TO DO?? HELP!!
- 21 Entertaining young children in Tulum/Akumal
- 22 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 23 A WHALE Of A TALE
- 24 Panama made us Panamaniacs, Trip Report Dec/Jan 2015-16
- 25 Fonda Vela