Our family of 4, two adults and 2 kids (one 8 year old and one 3 year old) will be visiting the Guanacaste Area in mid-April. We are spending some time at Playa Conchal near the northern part of the peninsula and I am interested in finding a couple of day trips further south on the Nicoya Peninsula that would be fun. Turtles? Visiting a surfing town? What are the highlights especially for 2 kids?
Would love to hear your thoughts!!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Suggestions needed for a family trip on the cheap
- 2 Four days in Panama.. Where to get out of the city before coming back?
- 3 2 months in nicaragua - solo female
- 4 HoneyMoon - Gutemala - Mexico
- 5 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 6 DF: Any's Hostal vs Dos Fridas y Diego re location
- 7 Costa Rica - First trip itinerary, jaguar rescue center visit
- 8 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2015 edition
- 9 La Fortuna via Poas
- 10 Riviera Maya: Five Days of Peace & Plenty
- 11 Costa Rica - Arenal & Tamarindo questions
- 12 Sleeping At San Jose Airport
- 13 Entering Guatemala on a One-Way Ticket
- 14 Wonderful Memories with Granddaughter
- 15 Yet another Costa Rica question!
- 16 E. Coast Mexican resort good for teens?
- 17 Cobo San Lucas For The Day
- 18 Patricia missed Puerta Vallarta, so...
- 19 Cruise trip to Western Caribbean in Feb.'16.
- 20 LaPaz Baja car rental
- 21 Need to find companions for drive to Panama from US
- 22 Costa Rica: Arenal or Monteverde
- 23 Weather in Playa Del Carmen?
- 24 Should I take my hiking boots?
- 25 Help with 7 week itinerary