Our family of 4, two adults and 2 kids (one 8 year old and one 3 year old) will be visiting the Guanacaste Area in mid-April. We are spending some time at Playa Conchal near the northern part of the peninsula and I am interested in finding a couple of day trips further south on the Nicoya Peninsula that would be fun. Turtles? Visiting a surfing town? What are the highlights especially for 2 kids?
Would love to hear your thoughts!!
Day trips on the Nicoya Peninsula
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica Trip Itinerary
- 2 Just back from CR for my 50th. Expected alot and got more than I hoped for!
- 3 Suze: Can you tell me about your trips to Puerta Vallarta?
- 4 Costa Rica questions
- 5 Damas Mangrove Tour vs. Cano Negro
- 6 buying silver jewelry in cancun
- 7 Single Girl 50's looking for AI in Costa Rica
- 8 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 9 Playa Del Carmen/Tulum "Dreams or Paradisus?"
- 10 Guatemala customs question
- 11 Rainy season
- 12 Food safety while traveling in Guatemala
- 13 Hopefulist in Honduras and Guatemala, June/July 2014
- 14 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??
- 15 booking rooms for spring break
- 16 5th Trip CR with Teenagers-Bosque Del Cabo and Iguana Lodge June '14
- 17 3 extra hours in Mexico City airport, any shopping malls nearby?
- 18 Car Rental in Costa Rica
- 19 Playa Del Carmen Day Tours
- 20 Riu Santa Fe vs Palace
- 21 Jaco to Montezuma ferry- has anyone taken it??
- 22 30 Reasons Why You Should Visit Cozumel (in pictures)
- 23 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 24 Costa Rica: Mal Pais or Manuel Antonio?
- 25 Mextrotter