I have been to CR before, spent 2 weeks. I will be arriving by Cruise ship so I only have a day to explore. I would like to either rent a car or hire a driver for the day. We arrive April 30th this year. If anyone has any suggestions I would love to hear from you. I would love to go to MA but I think it maybe a bit far for a day trip? We arrive around 7am so I am guessing debarking around 8:30 and we leave port at 7 pm so I would like to be back by 6 pm. There will be just 2 of us.
Day driver or Car rental Puntarenas April 30
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Directly book Manuel Antonio Expeditions? Or just deal with hotel?
- 2 Recommendation for December trip - from Guadalajara
- 3 Ccost of a transfer from Panama PTY airport to Riu Playa Blanca Hotel?
- 4 Bringing clothes and fabric to Puerto vallarta
- 5 Cabo San Lucas
- 6 Trip ideas needed please
- 7 Mexico City, DF Restaurant
- 8 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 9 Costa Rica for 9 days in Dec
- 10 tours to gatun locks panama
- 11 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 12 Cancun or Playa Del Carmen for boogie boarding and hotel recs
- 13 Hopefulist in Guatemala (again) 2014
- 14 Belize vs. Costa Rica
- 15 our detailed report from manuel antonio
- 16 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!
- 17 Mex City Restaurant
- 18 Guidebook for Oaxaca
- 19 costa rica in two weeks
- 20 Airport policy for departures in Costa Rica
- 21 Cancun Hotel
- 22 Any recommendations for activities or adventures for kids in Riviera Maya
- 23 When to go to the Yucatán or to Puerta Vallarta
- 24 Cuernavaca
- 25 sales tax in Mexico