I visited Darien in Panama, and I have to say that it is a very special place to visit, is a unique experience to try in Central America, I found a french tour operator wich a I did my trip, for 5 days, one of the best experience was stay a night in a Embera Comunity , they are the indegenous of this area, the experience was great.. We did hiking in the forest, and that day we find a very intereristic insect like a criket, but nobody never see that kind of criked before, even the people of the place, we visit some spanish fort from the spanish colonization that are still there. The people of the operpator did a very good job, and also my trip was very safe the whole time. I suggest to go to Darien and explore a unique experience.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa rica help
- 2 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 3 car rental companies
- 4 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 5 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 6 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 7 cozumel tennis
- 8 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR
- 9 Panama - Best Place for Outdoor Activities?
- 10 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 11 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 12 Baja California
- 13 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 14 Mexico region question
- 15 All Inclusive Resort Recommendations - Mexico
- 16 Transportation from Osa to Arenal and hotel in SJ
- 17 help with travel plans 10 days Costa Rica in April
- 18 Suggestions for birthday celebration in or around Samara
- 19 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 20 Advice for lazy *budget* beach vacation with 1 year old
- 21 Semana Santa itinerary
- 22 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 23 San Jose del cabo
- 24 Camera Suggestion for Use in Costa Rica Rainforest
- 25 Help planning romantic getaway for my wife to CR or Mexico