I visited Darien in Panama, and I have to say that it is a very special place to visit, is a unique experience to try in Central America, I found a french tour operator wich a I did my trip, for 5 days, one of the best experience was stay a night in a Embera Comunity , they are the indegenous of this area, the experience was great.. We did hiking in the forest, and that day we find a very intereristic insect like a criket, but nobody never see that kind of criked before, even the people of the place, we visit some spanish fort from the spanish colonization that are still there. The people of the operpator did a very good job, and also my trip was very safe the whole time. I suggest to go to Darien and explore a unique experience.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Tubing in Belize
- 2 Family vacation in beautiful, blissful Belize
- 3 Beach Erosion in Playa del Carmen??
- 4 Gunacaste All Inclusive
- 5 La Casa Que Canta versus Capella Ixtapa
- 6 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 7 Costa Rica Pacific Highlands and Coast-Feb 2015
- 8 Showers with butterflies on the OSA & Quetzal near Poas: CR TR
- 9 Looking for a Romantic Beach Bungalow in Riviera Maya
- 10 Looking for member reviews of Gran Caribe Real in Cancun
- 11 Glover continues on to Mexico (after Colombia)
- 12 13 nights in Costa Rica Itinerary
- 13 celebration in Huatulco - Villa Pacifico or VillaBlanca or other? Help please
- 14 Fairmont Mayakoba and Playa del Carmen Trip Report
- 15 Belize, Roatan or Cozumel: which is best snorkeling?
- 16 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 17 A hotel on the beach in Tamarindo
- 18 Have airfare, am wishy washy on where to stay!-Costa Rica
- 19 cost of private car between different places in Costa Rica
- 20 A great destination in Costa Rica: the Osa Peninsula and Bosque del Cabo
- 21 Looking for Riviera Maya All-Inclusive Help
- 22 Third Party Liability Insurance Car rental Mexico
- 23 Puerto aventuras (for free) report
- 24 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 25 looking for fun restaurant in Playa or Cancun to bring teens after wedding