I visited Darien in Panama, and I have to say that it is a very special place to visit, is a unique experience to try in Central America, I found a french tour operator wich a I did my trip, for 5 days, one of the best experience was stay a night in a Embera Comunity , they are the indegenous of this area, the experience was great.. We did hiking in the forest, and that day we find a very intereristic insect like a criket, but nobody never see that kind of criked before, even the people of the place, we visit some spanish fort from the spanish colonization that are still there. The people of the operpator did a very good job, and also my trip was very safe the whole time. I suggest to go to Darien and explore a unique experience.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Cheap One Man Trip to Mexico
- 2 thinking of changing itinerary in CR-need feedback
- 3 Cabo San Lucas - December end 2014
- 4 Best country to deep sea fish in May?
- 5 Tlaquepaque and Colima - December 2014
- 6 Need help with airport transfer in Mexico
- 7 Belize Itinerary help!
- 8 Looking for suggestions for Mexico beach vacation
- 9 Food allergy awareness in Cancun, mexico
- 10 Driving in "inner" mexico; is it safe?
- 11 Finalizing Graduation trip for granddaughter
- 12 Costa Rica Travel
- 13 Planning Mexico by February
- 14 Costa Rica best river rafting company
- 15 Belize, Honduras, Nicaragua or Costa Rica for a photography buff?
- 16 A Week in Montezuma
- 17 Mexico City Restaurant Recommendations
- 18 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 19 Book set in Panama
- 20 Puerto Vallarta trip Nov 2014
- 21 Riviera Maya or Puerto Vallarta
- 22 THE WESTIN LAGUNAMAR OCEAN RESORT VILLAS & SPA, CANCUN
- 23 Rental car at Liberia Airport
- 24 Private Driver needed SJO to Limon
- 25 Costa Rica Intinerary help--Arenal and Guanacaste