I visited Darien in Panama, and I have to say that it is a very special place to visit, is a unique experience to try in Central America, I found a french tour operator wich a I did my trip, for 5 days, one of the best experience was stay a night in a Embera Comunity , they are the indegenous of this area, the experience was great.. We did hiking in the forest, and that day we find a very intereristic insect like a criket, but nobody never see that kind of criked before, even the people of the place, we visit some spanish fort from the spanish colonization that are still there. The people of the operpator did a very good job, and also my trip was very safe the whole time. I suggest to go to Darien and explore a unique experience.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Zipline at Arenal or Monteverde
- 2 Activities in Tamarindo, Guanacaste
- 3 Departure tax
- 4 Looking for Info on Coba Schools
- 5 HELP! Need a Guide for a Day in Managua
- 6 Ho, Ho, Oaxaca
- 7 Guatemala suggested itinery/transport/etc
- 8 Costa Rica first timers
- 9 Bringing snacks into Mexico
- 10 Costa Rica: Drive from Arenal to Guanacaste via Monteverde
- 11 MEX to Polanco hotel? Taxi?
- 12 Spanish School in Tulum, Mexico
- 13 OAXACA markets….question or two..guide?
- 14 think twice before using expedia
- 15 Meztli Spanish School in Tulum, Mexico
- 16 best places in Baja
- 17 Beachfront in Tulum
- 18 Belize, first time
- 19 las palapas/mahekal???? Looking for quiet AI in Mexico???
- 20 How far a drive from Playa Grande to Riu Palace?
- 21 Catamaran Sailing in Costa Rica & Questions Answered
- 22 Costa Rica with young kids
- 23 10 Days in Central America. Where should I go?
- 24 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 25 Security in Oaxaca