I visited Darien in Panama, and I have to say that it is a very special place to visit, is a unique experience to try in Central America, I found a french tour operator wich a I did my trip, for 5 days, one of the best experience was stay a night in a Embera Comunity , they are the indegenous of this area, the experience was great.. We did hiking in the forest, and that day we find a very intereristic insect like a criket, but nobody never see that kind of criked before, even the people of the place, we visit some spanish fort from the spanish colonization that are still there. The people of the operpator did a very good job, and also my trip was very safe the whole time. I suggest to go to Darien and explore a unique experience.
View all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 2 Need alternate airport for mexican pyramids
- 3 Brief trip report: Northern Honduras (Pico Bonito)
- 4 Belize jungle lodge -- please help choose
- 5 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 6 help with 8 days of rainforest, beach and adventure in Costa Rica
- 7 Backpack vs Wheels
- 8 Liberia Airport to Samara
- 9 Belize -- several questions -- please help!
- 10 TC's Cozumel List -- Updated 2/2011
- 11 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 12 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 13 Help with 5 days touring time
- 14 Costa Rica trip in March
- 15 Safety in Ixtapa
- 16 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 17 Adopt an animal donation?
- 18 Puerto Viejo Lodging
- 19 Cabo San Lucas
- 20 Guatemala City Airport to Antigua by car & other helpful hints
- 21 Roatan advice
- 22 Best Beach Resort For Snorkeling Mexicos West Coast
- 23 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 24 Cabo San Lucas- Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos?
- 25 Shopping for silver jewelry in Puerto Vallarta? Some personal suggestions.