I visited Darien in Panama, and I have to say that it is a very special place to visit, is a unique experience to try in Central America, I found a french tour operator wich a I did my trip, for 5 days, one of the best experience was stay a night in a Embera Comunity , they are the indegenous of this area, the experience was great.. We did hiking in the forest, and that day we find a very intereristic insect like a criket, but nobody never see that kind of criked before, even the people of the place, we visit some spanish fort from the spanish colonization that are still there. The people of the operpator did a very good job, and also my trip was very safe the whole time. I suggest to go to Darien and explore a unique experience.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica & Panama
- 2 Tips re Puerto Vallarta
- 3 La Casa Que Canta versus Capella Ixtapa
- 4 Tela and La Ceiba
- 5 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 6 Bosque del Cabo question-is Phillip good with kids?
- 7 Arco Iris or Fonda vela - Monteverde accommodation
- 8 March/April weather
- 9 luxury hotels in Panama City with great location
- 10 Help! Belize or Costa Rica
- 11 Belize vs. Costa Rica
- 12 One Week in Southern Belize
- 13 Costa Rica Vacation with child.
- 14 Just added three nights to Costa Rica Vacation - Leaving this Friday!
- 15 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 16 Costa Rica four nights
- 17 One Day San Jose
- 18 Visiting Machu Picchu, Cusco for 7 days.
- 19 Showers with butterflies on the OSA & Quetzal near Poas: CR TR
- 20 Costa Rica vs Bahamas
- 21 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!
- 22 Help with Riviera Maya Beaches
- 23 Cancun AI - best beach? please help
- 24 Belize Honeymoon-What not to miss!
- 25 Travel Virgins need a honeymoon spot. Help!