I visited Darien in Panama, and I have to say that it is a very special place to visit, is a unique experience to try in Central America, I found a french tour operator wich a I did my trip, for 5 days, one of the best experience was stay a night in a Embera Comunity , they are the indegenous of this area, the experience was great.. We did hiking in the forest, and that day we find a very intereristic insect like a criket, but nobody never see that kind of criked before, even the people of the place, we visit some spanish fort from the spanish colonization that are still there. The people of the operpator did a very good job, and also my trip was very safe the whole time. I suggest to go to Darien and explore a unique experience.
- 1 Nice, child-friendly timeshare in Cancun/Playa del Carmen
- 2 Driving
- 3 Campeche anyone?
- 4 Travel Route in Costa Rica - Tamarindo, Arenal, MonteVerde, Manuel Antonio
- 5 Driving around costa ica
- 6 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 7 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 8 Belize in August with teens
- 9 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 10 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 11 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 12 TACA canceling several CR flights
- 13 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 14 Costa Rica - Car Rental Help!
- 15 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 16 Learn Spanish in Quetzaltenango - Xela, Guatemala
- 17 Bring snorkel gear to Costa Rica?
- 18 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 19 Just back from Puerto Vallarta
- 20 AI in Cancun vicinity
- 21 Cancun day trips
- 22 Quick CR Trip Report
- 23 Notorized Letter of Consent
- 24 4 days before heading to Sandos Playacar
- 25 3rd CR trip suggestions please...