I visited Darien in Panama, and I have to say that it is a very special place to visit, is a unique experience to try in Central America, I found a french tour operator wich a I did my trip, for 5 days, one of the best experience was stay a night in a Embera Comunity , they are the indegenous of this area, the experience was great.. We did hiking in the forest, and that day we find a very intereristic insect like a criket, but nobody never see that kind of criked before, even the people of the place, we visit some spanish fort from the spanish colonization that are still there. The people of the operpator did a very good job, and also my trip was very safe the whole time. I suggest to go to Darien and explore a unique experience.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 buying silver jewelry in cancun
- 2 Suze: Can you tell me about your trips to Puerta Vallarta?
- 3 Costa Rica Trip Itinerary
- 4 Just back from CR for my 50th. Expected alot and got more than I hoped for!
- 5 Costa Rica questions
- 6 Damas Mangrove Tour vs. Cano Negro
- 7 Single Girl 50's looking for AI in Costa Rica
- 8 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 9 Playa Del Carmen/Tulum "Dreams or Paradisus?"
- 10 Guatemala customs question
- 11 Rainy season
- 12 Food safety while traveling in Guatemala
- 13 Hopefulist in Honduras and Guatemala, June/July 2014
- 14 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??
- 15 booking rooms for spring break
- 16 5th Trip CR with Teenagers-Bosque Del Cabo and Iguana Lodge June '14
- 17 3 extra hours in Mexico City airport, any shopping malls nearby?
- 18 Car Rental in Costa Rica
- 19 Playa Del Carmen Day Tours
- 20 Riu Santa Fe vs Palace
- 21 Jaco to Montezuma ferry- has anyone taken it??
- 22 30 Reasons Why You Should Visit Cozumel (in pictures)
- 23 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 24 Costa Rica: Mal Pais or Manuel Antonio?
- 25 Mextrotter