We will be spending the first leg of our trip in Arenal, and the second in Manuel Antonio, and I'm trying to narrow down our tours. Would you say that these two are similar enough that we can forgo one of them? If that's the case, which is better?
Thanks so much for all the great insigahts. You all have helped us plan what is sure to be a memorable trip!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 16 Nights Mexico - Must Do??
- 2 Pura Vida Trip Report
- 3 Beach for kids in CR
- 4 February Vacation Destination with Young Kids
- 5 spa resort: HELP Cabo or Costa Rica?
- 6 Fiesta de Carnaval on Ambergris Caye
- 7 Costa Rica itinerary
- 8 Oscar y Lalos is no longer on the beach - time to update the guidebook
- 9 Suggestions needed for a family trip on the cheap
- 10 Four days in Panama.. Where to get out of the city before coming back?
- 11 2 months in nicaragua - solo female
- 12 HoneyMoon - Gutemala - Mexico
- 13 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 14 DF: Any's Hostal vs Dos Fridas y Diego re location
- 15 Costa Rica - First trip itinerary, jaguar rescue center visit
- 16 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2015 edition
- 17 La Fortuna via Poas
- 18 Riviera Maya: Five Days of Peace & Plenty
- 19 Costa Rica - Arenal & Tamarindo questions
- 20 Sleeping At San Jose Airport
- 21 Entering Guatemala on a One-Way Ticket
- 22 Wonderful Memories with Granddaughter
- 23 Yet another Costa Rica question!
- 24 E. Coast Mexican resort good for teens?
- 25 Cobo San Lucas For The Day