We will be spending the first leg of our trip in Arenal, and the second in Manuel Antonio, and I'm trying to narrow down our tours. Would you say that these two are similar enough that we can forgo one of them? If that's the case, which is better?
Thanks so much for all the great insigahts. You all have helped us plan what is sure to be a memorable trip!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Questions concerning our 6 day stay in Mexico City
- 2 Mexico in March - questions
- 3 Trip to Costa Rica - Pura Vida
- 4 Merida in March
- 5 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 6 Private Fishing/Snorkeling boat in Playa del Carmen
- 7 Xcaret worth it or not?
- 8 Spanish speaking city to spend August 2017?
- 9 Nicaragua - dividing time between Leon and Granada
- 10 Adventures in Portobelo, Panama
- 11 Costa Rica With Kids-Recommendations Requested
- 12 travel in Yucatan
- 13 Driving through Mexico to Belize
- 14 Police Harassment in Cancun
- 15 Gay Places in San Pedro Belize
- 16 AI Child-Friendly Tulum Vicinity (30+ mi)
- 17 Which beach location (w/ small kids)?
- 18 Costa Rica in summer (end July/early August) with kids
- 19 What is the best place to visit in Costa Rica for 18 year olds?
- 20 Insect Repellent, Sunscreen in Belize?
- 21 Muyil Ruins and Sian Ka'an Biosphere, Meixco
- 22 Brunch / Lunch for 8 with fix price?
- 23 Another Yucatan trip report
- 24 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 25 Cabo San Lucas weather in November