We will be spending the first leg of our trip in Arenal, and the second in Manuel Antonio, and I'm trying to narrow down our tours. Would you say that these two are similar enough that we can forgo one of them? If that's the case, which is better?
Thanks so much for all the great insigahts. You all have helped us plan what is sure to be a memorable trip!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://troxyphenelitehelp.com/maxtropin-and-testropin/
- 2 http://bodybuildingandfitness.tumblr.com/
- 3 Rain in Rivera Maya How bad is the weather in June.
- 4 Bosque Del Cabo one week or split with Iguana Lodge
- 5 Arenal area: Los Logos or Arenal Springs?
- 6 Uvita or Puerto Viejo
- 7 Mérida, Yucatán and Cancún, Quintana Roo
- 8 How much should I worry about Zika!?
- 9 Where to Spend 10 Days in June/July! Central v. South America
- 10 help from a Panamanian
- 11 What to do in Costa Rica when it rains?
- 12 Stop at La Paz in route to La Fortuna?
- 13 After Bosque del Cabo, where next?
- 14 Puerto Jiminez Costa Rica in July
- 15 Costa Rica car rental insurance nightmare
- 16 Costa Rica Itinerary - Help
- 17 Travel Logistics / Safety
- 18 Playa del Carmen hotels
- 19 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 20 1st trip w/new boyfriend cancun or near by.
- 21 ADO or other bus booking questions
- 22 Music Video
- 23 July Adventure
- 24 exchanging US dollars for Mexican pesos
- 25 Guatemala trip in August?