We will be spending the first leg of our trip in Arenal, and the second in Manuel Antonio, and I'm trying to narrow down our tours. Would you say that these two are similar enough that we can forgo one of them? If that's the case, which is better?
Thanks so much for all the great insigahts. You all have helped us plan what is sure to be a memorable trip!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Will anyone be in Oaxaca, 9/21-10/10?
- 2 Riviera Maya itinerary
- 3 A Weekend in Mexico DF: Suggestions Needed
- 4 Costa Rica itinerary and lodges -- please help
- 5 Honeymoon August 2016
- 6 First trip to Mexico...any help appreciated
- 7 Help with Riviera Maya trip
- 8 Cancun Time share fraud to new level - Be aware
- 9 Transportation Riviera Maya
- 10 public transporatation from Guadalajara to Ajijic
- 11 Mexico City weather
- 12 February Vacation Destination with Young Kids
- 13 Pura Vida Trip Report
- 14 Trip to Panama with child(8 yrs) Thanksgiving 2015
- 15 Transportation from Mexico City to Coyocan & ????
- 16 Cancun AI resorts
- 17 Valladolid/ Flamingos in Rio Lagartos
- 18 Advice on 3wk itinerary covering MX,GT,BZ by car
- 19 Layover in Mexico City
- 20 Cheap Airfare on United
- 21 Wonderful Memories with Granddaughter
- 22 Belize planning; independent vs package
- 23 Cancun and Tulum
- 24 nice hotel between airport and Poas?
- 25 HELP! Overwhelmed by Costa Rica Trip