During my holidays in april I'm going to mexico . The main is that I don't know this country . can you tell me what is interesting to visit ? .
I would like see a beautiful landscape and know the culture of the country .
Could you help me planning my trip?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Few minutes time just after your workout
- 2 Two weeks in Panama, a new adventure...
- 3 Driver needed for Panama City
- 4 Playa Del Carmen All Inclusive with party atmosphere?
- 5 Great Infographic on SportFishing in Costa Rica
- 6 Best resort for our situation?
- 7 Manuel Antonio - Private Villa or Tulemar?
- 8 Tikal
- 9 Transportation to hotel from airport
- 10 Bosque Del Cabo one week or split with Iguana Lodge
- 11 Belize - need help with planning our 10 days
- 12 Tour/Excursion operators Arenal & Manuel Antonio
- 13 Sarah's Cozy Casita's/Playa Coronado
- 14 Belize-how many days for beach and jungle
- 15 Best bus service from Queretero to San Miguel d"Alende
- 16 ADO or other bus booking questions
- 17 Sunday bus schedule hours
- 18 Need help w/mother/daughter 3 day side excursion
- 19 Visit to Xela, Antigua, Atitlan
- 20 Glover's ongoing report on Guatemala, Honduras, and Nicaragua
- 21 Iberostar Club Membership Sales Pitch
- 22 Help with excursions from Black Rock Lodge
- 23 STAY AWAY FROM AMERICA CAR RENTAL!!
- 24 Belize, Rotaan, Cozumel - WHAT TO DO?? HELP!!
- 25 Entertaining young children in Tulum/Akumal