During my holidays in april I'm going to mexico . The main is that I don't know this country . can you tell me what is interesting to visit ? .
I would like see a beautiful landscape and know the culture of the country .
Could you help me planning my trip?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Trip to Panama with child(8 yrs) Thanksgiving 2015
- 2 Help with Riviera Maya trip
- 3 Transportation from Mexico City to Coyocan & ????
- 4 Cancun AI resorts
- 5 Valladolid/ Flamingos in Rio Lagartos
- 6 Advice on 3wk itinerary covering MX,GT,BZ by car
- 7 Layover in Mexico City
- 8 Pura Vida Trip Report
- 9 Cheap Airfare on United
- 10 February Vacation Destination with Young Kids
- 11 Wonderful Memories with Granddaughter
- 12 First trip to Mexico...any help appreciated
- 13 Belize planning; independent vs package
- 14 A Weekend in Mexico DF: Suggestions Needed
- 15 Costa Rica itinerary and lodges -- please help
- 16 Cancun and Tulum
- 17 nice hotel between airport and Poas?
- 18 HELP! Overwhelmed by Costa Rica Trip
- 19 February in Costa Rica
- 20 Wild Planet Adventures
- 21 Gap Year Travels
- 22 Selva Verde question
- 23 San Blas for 3 nights in February
- 24 Guadalajara and Puerto Vallarta trip
- 25 Santa Teresa vs Montezuma in Costa Rica