During my holidays in april I'm going to mexico . The main is that I don't know this country . can you tell me what is interesting to visit ? .
I would like see a beautiful landscape and know the culture of the country .
Could you help me planning my trip?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 ADO or other bus booking questions
- 2 Cost of prepaid taxis from Queretaro bus station to San miguel dAllende?
- 3 Playa Del Carmen All Inclusive with party atmosphere?
- 4 Two weeks in Panama, a new adventure...
- 5 Trip Report: Puebla & Cuernavaca, January 2016
- 6 Best resort for our situation?
- 7 Chef/Cater in El Valle, Panama
- 8 Great Infographic on SportFishing in Costa Rica
- 9 Driver needed for Panama City
- 10 Manuel Antonio - Private Villa or Tulemar?
- 11 Tikal
- 12 Transportation to hotel from airport
- 13 Bosque Del Cabo one week or split with Iguana Lodge
- 14 Belize - need help with planning our 10 days
- 15 Tour/Excursion operators Arenal & Manuel Antonio
- 16 Sarah's Cozy Casita's/Playa Coronado
- 17 Belize-how many days for beach and jungle
- 18 Best bus service from Queretero to San Miguel d"Alende
- 19 Sunday bus schedule hours
- 20 Need help w/mother/daughter 3 day side excursion
- 21 Visit to Xela, Antigua, Atitlan
- 22 Glover's ongoing report on Guatemala, Honduras, and Nicaragua
- 23 Iberostar Club Membership Sales Pitch
- 24 Help with excursions from Black Rock Lodge
- 25 STAY AWAY FROM AMERICA CAR RENTAL!!