During my holidays in april I'm going to mexico . The main is that I don't know this country . can you tell me what is interesting to visit ? .
I would like see a beautiful landscape and know the culture of the country .
Could you help me planning my trip?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Adult only all inclusive
- 2 Trip to Punta de Mita in January and need help with planning
- 3 Any advice on a place to stay in Los Cabos for a family of 4
- 4 Westjet flights to Merida
- 5 Belize - Where to Go?
- 6 Savegre Hotel
- 7 Day pass at Arenal Observatory Lodge
- 8 Camera & Accessories
- 9 Wildlife in Belize
- 10 Where to eat in Costa Rica
- 11 Central America Safety?! Any suggestions will help.
- 12 Will anyone be in Oaxaca, 9/21-10/10?
- 13 Costa Rica
- 14 TranquilSeas Roatan - feedback or suggestions?
- 15 Help needed - Riviera Maya or Puerto Plata in Feb
- 16 Land Border & Monterrey to Mexican Language School & Side Trips
- 17 Cancun beaches coated with thick seaweed
- 18 Riviera Maya seaweed problem....
- 19 Safety for swimming in ocean
- 20 Wedding catering in San Miguel de Allende
- 21 Five Nights in Mexico City: A July Travel Fix
- 22 Belize Trip Report - Lamanai Outpost Lodge and Tranquility Bay Resort
- 23 Best rain forest guide and Tour companies for Rafting and Canopy in Arenal
- 24 Arenal Observatory Lodge?
- 25 Costa Rica or Belize with kids in late August/early September?