We are Australian, and flying to Havana from Cancun via Panama City with Copa Airlines. We understand that a Cuban Tourist Card can be obtained from Copa or at Cancun airport. We cannot get a definate yes from anyone, including Copa, is this possible? The Cuban Embassy in Canberra, Australia has no knowledge of a Tourist Card, but will sell us a Tourist Visa for A$60 in person, or A$110 by mail !!!, so you will understand our interest in obtaining a Tourist Card in Cancun or Panama City.
Cuban Tourist Cards
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Have airfare, am wishy washy on where to stay!-Costa Rica
- 2 Costa Rica Pacific Highlands and Coast-Feb 2015
- 3 cost of private car between different places in Costa Rica
- 4 Family vacation in beautiful, blissful Belize
- 5 A great destination in Costa Rica: the Osa Peninsula and Bosque del Cabo
- 6 Looking for Riviera Maya All-Inclusive Help
- 7 Glover continues on to Mexico (after Colombia)
- 8 Showers with butterflies on the OSA & Quetzal near Poas: CR TR
- 9 Belize, Roatan or Cozumel: which is best snorkeling?
- 10 Third Party Liability Insurance Car rental Mexico
- 11 Puerto aventuras (for free) report
- 12 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 13 looking for fun restaurant in Playa or Cancun to bring teens after wedding
- 14 A hotel on the beach in Tamarindo
- 15 Looking for a Romantic Beach Bungalow in Riviera Maya
- 16 Costa Rica. info about,sarapiqui
- 17 Hotel with kids in Tulum or Akumal?
- 18 Tulum (camping)
- 19 Shuttle transport San Cristobal to Palenque
- 20 Fairmont Mayakoba and Playa del Carmen Trip Report
- 21 anyone ever use Namu Travel?
- 22 bosque del cabo or private house in matapalo??
- 23 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 24 Squeamish about House Bugs in Mexico
- 25 tulum, punta allen and sian ka an