We are Australian, and flying to Havana from Cancun via Panama City with Copa Airlines. We understand that a Cuban Tourist Card can be obtained from Copa or at Cancun airport. We cannot get a definate yes from anyone, including Copa, is this possible? The Cuban Embassy in Canberra, Australia has no knowledge of a Tourist Card, but will sell us a Tourist Visa for A$60 in person, or A$110 by mail !!!, so you will understand our interest in obtaining a Tourist Card in Cancun or Panama City.
Cuban Tourist Cards
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 booking rooms for spring break
- 2 Suze: Can you tell me about your trips to Puerta Vallarta?
- 3 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 4 Costa Rica questions
- 5 5th Trip CR with Teenagers-Bosque Del Cabo and Iguana Lodge June '14
- 6 3 extra hours in Mexico City airport, any shopping malls nearby?
- 7 Car Rental in Costa Rica
- 8 Playa Del Carmen Day Tours
- 9 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??
- 10 Riu Santa Fe vs Palace
- 11 Guatemala customs question
- 12 Jaco to Montezuma ferry- has anyone taken it??
- 13 30 Reasons Why You Should Visit Cozumel (in pictures)
- 14 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 15 Costa Rica: Mal Pais or Manuel Antonio?
- 16 Mextrotter
- 17 CAR RENTAL 4WD COSTA RICA
- 18 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 19 How to Reach Cancun Tourists
- 20 Costa Rica Osa Questions
- 21 Back from Bosque del Cabo
- 22 costa rica
- 23 Costa Rica during Easter week?
- 24 Car rental Cancun
- 25 Three week backpacking adventure with kids….