We are Australian, and flying to Havana from Cancun via Panama City with Copa Airlines. We understand that a Cuban Tourist Card can be obtained from Copa or at Cancun airport. We cannot get a definate yes from anyone, including Copa, is this possible? The Cuban Embassy in Canberra, Australia has no knowledge of a Tourist Card, but will sell us a Tourist Visa for A$60 in person, or A$110 by mail !!!, so you will understand our interest in obtaining a Tourist Card in Cancun or Panama City.
Cuban Tourist Cards
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Riviera Maya or Puerto Vallarta
- 2 Looking for suggestions for Mexico beach vacation
- 3 Tlaquepaque and Colima - December 2014
- 4 Best country to deep sea fish in May?
- 5 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 6 Cheap One Man Trip to Mexico
- 7 thinking of changing itinerary in CR-need feedback
- 8 Cabo San Lucas - December end 2014
- 9 Need help with airport transfer in Mexico
- 10 Belize Itinerary help!
- 11 Food allergy awareness in Cancun, mexico
- 12 Driving in "inner" mexico; is it safe?
- 13 Finalizing Graduation trip for granddaughter
- 14 Costa Rica Travel
- 15 Planning Mexico by February
- 16 Costa Rica best river rafting company
- 17 Belize, Honduras, Nicaragua or Costa Rica for a photography buff?
- 18 A Week in Montezuma
- 19 Mexico City Restaurant Recommendations
- 20 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 21 Book set in Panama
- 22 Puerto Vallarta trip Nov 2014
- 23 THE WESTIN LAGUNAMAR OCEAN RESORT VILLAS & SPA, CANCUN
- 24 Rental car at Liberia Airport
- 25 Private Driver needed SJO to Limon