My husband to be is a HUGE fan of cigars and knows that he can get his hands on some Cuban cigars while in Cancun.
Anyone have any suggestions about which stores/where to go to purchase these?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Where to Spend 10 Days in June/July! Central v. South America
- 2 Rain in Rivera Maya How bad is the weather in June.
- 3 from arenal to la Poaz waterfall to san jose in a day?
- 4 Playa del Carmen hotels
- 5 Bosque Del Cabo one week or split with Iguana Lodge
- 6 Arenal area: Los Logos or Arenal Springs?
- 7 Uvita or Puerto Viejo
- 8 Mérida, Yucatán and Cancún, Quintana Roo
- 9 How much should I worry about Zika!?
- 10 help from a Panamanian
- 11 What to do in Costa Rica when it rains?
- 12 Stop at La Paz in route to La Fortuna?
- 13 After Bosque del Cabo, where next?
- 14 Puerto Jiminez Costa Rica in July
- 15 Costa Rica car rental insurance nightmare
- 16 Costa Rica Itinerary - Help
- 17 Travel Logistics / Safety
- 18 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 19 1st trip w/new boyfriend cancun or near by.
- 20 ADO or other bus booking questions
- 21 Music Video
- 22 July Adventure
- 23 exchanging US dollars for Mexican pesos
- 24 Guatemala trip in August?
- 25 Colonial Mexico for 1 Week - Help?