Our cruise ship has a two day stop at Cabo. Any tips as to what day trip(s) to contemplate? We have split interests as we are a large, mixed-age family (old folk, most in 20's and two young children). The grandparents and youngest would be best suited to setting up camp at a local hotel pool/beach. Althought the cruise line offers such an "excursion" they want to charge $89/day. What options do you suggest?
Cruise Ship stop at Cabo for 2 Days
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Cancun & environs move to Eastern time
- 2 24 hours with a car in Cancun. Where to eat? Where to go? There now!
- 3 Cancun in March
- 4 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 5 San Jose del Cabo airport shuttle
- 6 time share jerks in mexico !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 7 5 Star NOT AI Beachfront Playa del Carmen
- 8 tamarindo (surfing,gun muggins and wildlife encounters)
- 9 8 days in costa rica!
- 10 Old Belize, Belize (Don't Go!)
- 11 Help me with 3rd trip to CR: Bosque del Cabo & WHERE else in Feb?
- 12 Car Rental in Panama
- 13 Costa Rica Itinerary Help!
- 14 Belize
- 15 Planning trip to Panama
- 16 Copa Airlines?
- 17 Intercultura Samara Language School, and Safety in Samara
- 18 Costa Rica - Guanacaste and ? near the arenal volcano or la fortuna
- 19 bicycle through central america
- 20 Cancun,playa del carmen,riviera maya, playa mujeres
- 21 Tijuana Safety in 2015?
- 22 Spanish Language immersion schools in summer (N of Mexico City)?
- 23 Cenotes near Playa Del Carmen
- 24 Panama
- 25 Celebrating Day of the Dead in Oaxaca - 2015 - Thoughts?