Our cruise ship has a two day stop at Cabo. Any tips as to what day trip(s) to contemplate? We have split interests as we are a large, mixed-age family (old folk, most in 20's and two young children). The grandparents and youngest would be best suited to setting up camp at a local hotel pool/beach. Althought the cruise line offers such an "excursion" they want to charge $89/day. What options do you suggest?
Cruise Ship stop at Cabo for 2 Days
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Zipline at Arenal or Monteverde
- 2 Costa Rica: Drive from Arenal to Guanacaste via Monteverde
- 3 MEX to Polanco hotel? Taxi?
- 4 Bringing snacks into Mexico
- 5 Costa Rica first timers
- 6 Ho, Ho, Oaxaca
- 7 Spanish School in Tulum, Mexico
- 8 OAXACA markets….question or two..guide?
- 9 think twice before using expedia
- 10 Meztli Spanish School in Tulum, Mexico
- 11 best places in Baja
- 12 Beachfront in Tulum
- 13 Belize, first time
- 14 las palapas/mahekal???? Looking for quiet AI in Mexico???
- 15 How far a drive from Playa Grande to Riu Palace?
- 16 Catamaran Sailing in Costa Rica & Questions Answered
- 17 Costa Rica with young kids
- 18 10 Days in Central America. Where should I go?
- 19 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 20 Security in Oaxaca
- 21 Panama for Chistmas - tips? ideas?
- 22 Mexico City and the butterfly migration....anyone been?
- 23 Guatemala for adventure, activity and relaxing?
- 24 Things to do in Papagayo in the rainy season?
- 25 Shoes for Costa Rica in Nov.