Our cruise ship has a two day stop at Cabo. Any tips as to what day trip(s) to contemplate? We have split interests as we are a large, mixed-age family (old folk, most in 20's and two young children). The grandparents and youngest would be best suited to setting up camp at a local hotel pool/beach. Althought the cruise line offers such an "excursion" they want to charge $89/day. What options do you suggest?
Cruise Ship stop at Cabo for 2 Days
View all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Belize -- several questions -- please help!
- 2 TC's Cozumel List -- Updated 2/2011
- 3 help with 8 days of rainforest, beach and adventure in Costa Rica
- 4 Brief trip report: Northern Honduras (Pico Bonito)
- 5 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 6 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 7 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 8 Help with 5 days touring time
- 9 Costa Rica trip in March
- 10 Safety in Ixtapa
- 11 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 12 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 13 Adopt an animal donation?
- 14 Puerto Viejo Lodging
- 15 Cabo San Lucas
- 16 Guatemala City Airport to Antigua by car & other helpful hints
- 17 Roatan advice
- 18 Best Beach Resort For Snorkeling Mexicos West Coast
- 19 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 20 Cabo San Lucas- Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos?
- 21 Shopping for silver jewelry in Puerto Vallarta? Some personal suggestions.
- 22 Drive from Panama To Belize
- 23 Safety in Nicaragua
- 24 Costa Rica - 6 1/2 days / 6 nights
- 25 Zihuatanejo to Acapolco?