Hola! I have lived in Mexico City for two years now, and did purchase the vehicle permit, and have an FM2. I drove to Mexico once, and once back. This will be my second trip driving back, and I needed to know, I developed a crack in my windshield, and it is spreading. In order to pass registration in the United States, I will need to replace the windshield. Can I cut out the permit I bought, and replace on the new windshield with velcro? This way the permit will match the paper I received when I bought the permit. Does anyone know if that us allowed? Removing the permit physically, will ruin the permit? Worst case, I can allow the temporary registration in the U.S. to expire, return to in Mexico with the cracked windshield, and try to replace when in Mexico, but that still leaves me with removing the permit from the old windshield.. ) Thanks for any help you might be able to provide!
Crossing Laredo Mexico from the states
- 1 Need help Planning Costa Rica Trip
- 2 Just returned from Playa Del Carmen - have some new recs
- 3 Beaches in Costa Rica
- 4 Belize
- 5 Excellence Resort advice
- 6 Roatan, Belize and Cozumel excursion ideas in November
- 7 please help!
- 8 (BELIZE )Honeymoon in November - Help!
- 9 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 10 Where's best to stay for scuba?
- 11 Bus from Guadalajara to Puerta Vallarta
- 12 Oaxaca or San Miguel de Allende
- 13 Costa rica questions?
- 14 Baja California
- 15 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 16 SJO-Jaco beach transportation
- 17 Motorcycles
- 18 Studying Abroad in Costa Rica
- 19 Best Quaint All Inclusive Resort
- 20 Upcoming Costa Rica Honeymoon Trip!
- 21 Nude sunbathing advice
- 22 1st Time to CR
- 23 Central America Real Estate Jobs
- 24 A group going to Cabo San Lucas?
- 25 What to do in Oaxaca / Huatulco as a solo traveler and Transportation