Hola! I have lived in Mexico City for two years now, and did purchase the vehicle permit, and have an FM2. I drove to Mexico once, and once back. This will be my second trip driving back, and I needed to know, I developed a crack in my windshield, and it is spreading. In order to pass registration in the United States, I will need to replace the windshield. Can I cut out the permit I bought, and replace on the new windshield with velcro? This way the permit will match the paper I received when I bought the permit. Does anyone know if that us allowed? Removing the permit physically, will ruin the permit? Worst case, I can allow the temporary registration in the U.S. to expire, return to in Mexico with the cracked windshield, and try to replace when in Mexico, but that still leaves me with removing the permit from the old windshield.. ) Thanks for any help you might be able to provide!
Crossing Laredo Mexico from the states
- 1 Bring snorkel gear to Costa Rica?
- 2 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 3 Just back from Puerto Vallarta
- 4 AI in Cancun vicinity
- 5 Cancun day trips
- 6 Quick CR Trip Report
- 7 Notorized Letter of Consent
- 8 4 days before heading to Sandos Playacar
- 9 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 10 3rd CR trip suggestions please...
- 11 Puerto Vallarta Mayan Palace
- 12 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 13 Can u recommend a lux AI in PDC or Riviera Maya?
- 14 Do I need a permission letter to travel alone with my minor niece?
- 15 help blue bay grand vs sandos riviera
- 16 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 17 Help ! - FRAUD concern, Mayan Palace/Cancun Bay Tours, Riviera Maya
- 18 CANCUN: Sandos Caracol Beach Resort & Spa, Riviera Maya
- 19 Where to stay on Mayan riviera?
- 20 Advice on trip to Costa Rica for myself and three late teenagers
- 21 Rental cars $s for Panama
- 22 Grand Mayan Palace - Nuevo Vallarta
- 23 Driving in Mexico
- 24 Sandos Playacar Beach Resort Cancun Mexico
- 25 After Tikal... suggestions?