Hello, We are a young couple with some adventure travel experience. We are flying into SJO on Oct. 25, and were thinking of driving directly to either the Whale Marine Park or to to the Osa Peninsula. We thought we could drive our rental 4x4 to the inland Los Patos ranger station, stay at a lodge somewhere close by and start exploring the park from there. However, it looks like the park receives pretty serious rainfall this time of year. Would love feedback from travelers who've visited the park at this point in green season. Thanks!
Crazy to drive from San Jose to Corcovado National Park at end of October?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Injury on the Belize Zip- need legal advice
- 2 Family Fun in Dominical-Trip Report
- 3 Merida-where to stay
- 4 Mexico City Hotels
- 5 Tips re Puerto Vallarta
- 6 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 7 Review of JW Marriott Guanacaste
- 8 Snorkeling
- 9 Solo Female traveler in Mexico- please review my rough itinerary
- 10 Guadalajara vs Mexico City in June, 5 nights
- 11 Wanted - Family Resort with Great Food - Cancun - Playa del Carmen
- 12 Nicaragua April 1-11 - OK time to go?
- 13 Cancun or Playa del Carmen
- 14 Questions on What to Pack for Osa Peninsula Trip
- 15 Cenotes near Playa Del Carmen
- 16 Family friendly restaurants in Playa del Carmen with good food?
- 17 Guanacaste, based in Playa Grande
- 18 Best restaurants in Mexico City & San Miguel de Allende
- 19 Looking for a really unique day trip in Costa Rica
- 20 Albuterol inhalers and prescription orthotics in Panama?
- 21 Guatemala City La Aurora International Airport
- 22 10 days backpacking in Costa Rica
- 23 Single Women traveling to Costa Rica
- 24 Isla Mujeres RELAXTION and FUN must do's
- 25 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!