We're about to take our 5th trip to Costa Rica. We'll be arriving around noon, and then driving to Uvita. I'm hoping to arrive before dark, but it all depends on me being able to not get lost getting from the rental car place to the correct highway. Which, in all of our trips, I have never managed to do, not even with a GPS (which told us to take a left onto the highway, when there wasn't a road there (the highway was above us). In our experience, the rental car place has never been able to convey these instructions to us with the detail necessary.
Anyway, I am seeking detailed current instructions on how to get from the airport road to the highway that goes to Manual Antonio. I know it's not hard, but for some reason, we always mess up something, and we end up setting our trip back an hour, which this time, we can't afford.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 MEETHA@: RECOVERY CONTACT1855:999:8045 GMAIL tec*h SUPP0RT
- 2 Help! Should I go to Central America during the rainy season?
- 3 Tulum Beachfront Lodging with Tweens
- 4 info needed on NW Mexico trip
- 5 Need Help with Costa Rica
- 6 Cozumel airport transfers
- 7 Best plan - suggestions
- 8 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 9 Vacation choices
- 10 Puerto Vallarta
- 11 nicaragua-Rancho Santana
- 12 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 13 PV Questions about art, food, cooking classes!
- 14 A First TripTo Puerta Vallerta
- 15 Transportation between Granada, Nicaragua and Ometepe, Nicaragua
- 16 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 17 Isla Holbox - where did you stay?
- 18 Olmec Colossal Heads
- 19 Tour Guide - Mexico City
- 20 Tulum & Coba - Travel Report
- 21 1/2 day excursions
- 22 Thanksgiving/Riviera Maya area/All Inclusive
- 23 Going with the flow - 16 days in Costa Rica
- 24 top 8 cenotes to visit
- 25 Our recent trip to Costa Rica
CR expert/local? I need detailed driving directions from airport to highway