We're about to take our 5th trip to Costa Rica. We'll be arriving around noon, and then driving to Uvita. I'm hoping to arrive before dark, but it all depends on me being able to not get lost getting from the rental car place to the correct highway. Which, in all of our trips, I have never managed to do, not even with a GPS (which told us to take a left onto the highway, when there wasn't a road there (the highway was above us). In our experience, the rental car place has never been able to convey these instructions to us with the detail necessary.
Anyway, I am seeking detailed current instructions on how to get from the airport road to the highway that goes to Manual Antonio. I know it's not hard, but for some reason, we always mess up something, and we end up setting our trip back an hour, which this time, we can't afford.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 다리다리사이트 c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 Is it REALLY worth Including San Cristobal in my Yucatan Itinerary
- 3 Is it safe to travel to Cabo San Lucas
- 4 Mexico in 8 days
- 5 reliable car rental company??
- 6 17 & 18 year olds Spring Break?
- 7 Where to stay in Ambergis Caye?
- 8 Recent Headlines- Cancun
- 9 Puerto Vallarta o Cabo for Christmas break
- 10 Thanksgiving/Riviera Maya area/All Inclusive
- 11 Sayulita in September
- 12 Garza Blanca Preserve -Puerto Vallarta
- 13 Looking for tips (hotels/border crossing/pets) driving Denver to Costa Rica
- 14 Renting Car in Mexico
- 15 Car Rental in Cancun
- 16 Costa Rica
- 17 12-day June CR trip with school-age kids
- 18 1st visit to Costa Rica - Itinerary input appreciated!
- 19 Must sees in Dominical and Uvita
- 20 Which Tortuguero Lodge for 2 night visit in January?
- 21 Does Panama have anything Costa Rica doesn't? (Besides the canal)
- 22 Planning a trip to Panama
- 23 Los Suenos Itinerary
- 24 Driving from Mexico to Belize
- 25 Driving from Mexico to Belize and Guatemala
CR expert/local? I need detailed driving directions from airport to highway