We're about to take our 5th trip to Costa Rica. We'll be arriving around noon, and then driving to Uvita. I'm hoping to arrive before dark, but it all depends on me being able to not get lost getting from the rental car place to the correct highway. Which, in all of our trips, I have never managed to do, not even with a GPS (which told us to take a left onto the highway, when there wasn't a road there (the highway was above us). In our experience, the rental car place has never been able to convey these instructions to us with the detail necessary.
Anyway, I am seeking detailed current instructions on how to get from the airport road to the highway that goes to Manual Antonio. I know it's not hard, but for some reason, we always mess up something, and we end up setting our trip back an hour, which this time, we can't afford.
CR expert/local? I need detailed driving directions from airport to highway
- 1 San Miguel De Allende
- 2 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 3 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 4 Need a suggestion for Thankgiving dinner in P de C
- 5 Adopt an animal donation?
- 6 Liberia Airport to Samara
- 7 Need alternate airport for mexican pyramids
- 8 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 9 Belize jungle lodge -- please help choose
- 10 Brief trip report: Northern Honduras (Pico Bonito)
- 11 help with 8 days of rainforest, beach and adventure in Costa Rica
- 12 Backpack vs Wheels
- 13 Belize -- several questions -- please help!
- 14 TC's Cozumel List -- Updated 2/2011
- 15 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 16 Help with 5 days touring time
- 17 Costa Rica trip in March
- 18 Safety in Ixtapa
- 19 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 20 Puerto Viejo Lodging
- 21 Cabo San Lucas
- 22 Guatemala City Airport to Antigua by car & other helpful hints
- 23 Roatan advice
- 24 Best Beach Resort For Snorkeling Mexicos West Coast
- 25 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?