We're about to take our 5th trip to Costa Rica. We'll be arriving around noon, and then driving to Uvita. I'm hoping to arrive before dark, but it all depends on me being able to not get lost getting from the rental car place to the correct highway. Which, in all of our trips, I have never managed to do, not even with a GPS (which told us to take a left onto the highway, when there wasn't a road there (the highway was above us). In our experience, the rental car place has never been able to convey these instructions to us with the detail necessary.
Anyway, I am seeking detailed current instructions on how to get from the airport road to the highway that goes to Manual Antonio. I know it's not hard, but for some reason, we always mess up something, and we end up setting our trip back an hour, which this time, we can't afford.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 What to do in Costa Rica when it rains?
- 2 Stop at La Paz in route to La Fortuna?
- 3 Bosque Del Cabo one week or split with Iguana Lodge
- 4 After Bosque del Cabo, where next?
- 5 Puerto Jiminez Costa Rica in July
- 6 Costa Rica car rental insurance nightmare
- 7 Mérida, Yucatán and Cancún, Quintana Roo
- 8 How much should I worry about Zika!?
- 9 Costa Rica Itinerary - Help
- 10 Travel Logistics / Safety
- 11 Playa del Carmen hotels
- 12 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 13 1st trip w/new boyfriend cancun or near by.
- 14 Uvita or Puerto Viejo
- 15 ADO or other bus booking questions
- 16 Arenal area: Los Logos or Arenal Springs?
- 17 Music Video
- 18 July Adventure
- 19 exchanging US dollars for Mexican pesos
- 20 Guatemala trip in August?
- 21 Colonial Mexico for 1 Week - Help?
- 22 Driving Central America
- 23 Nicaragua -- connection
- 24 Driving in Mexico
- 25 june trip-help with itinerary
CR expert/local? I need detailed driving directions from airport to highway