We're about to take our 5th trip to Costa Rica. We'll be arriving around noon, and then driving to Uvita. I'm hoping to arrive before dark, but it all depends on me being able to not get lost getting from the rental car place to the correct highway. Which, in all of our trips, I have never managed to do, not even with a GPS (which told us to take a left onto the highway, when there wasn't a road there (the highway was above us). In our experience, the rental car place has never been able to convey these instructions to us with the detail necessary.
Anyway, I am seeking detailed current instructions on how to get from the airport road to the highway that goes to Manual Antonio. I know it's not hard, but for some reason, we always mess up something, and we end up setting our trip back an hour, which this time, we can't afford.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Returning home
- 2 Family Trip to Playa del Carmen,Mexico March 2017
- 3 Travel Guatemala City to Panajachel
- 4 Ticket changes for Tikal - buy in advance at Banrural bank
- 5 Interjet Airline
- 6 One week in CR...stay in one area or divide time
- 7 One month surf and yoga
- 8 Azul five, Grand Velas or Grand Palladium resorts??
- 9 Airport Shuttle in Mazatlan
- 10 Our first trip to Mexico-It won't be our last!
- 11 Family trip to Costa Rica in December.
- 12 Which beach location (w/ small kids)?
- 13 Dr Simon Andrew Casey - Want to know about Mexican Culture ??
- 14 Cancun all inclusive
- 15 Suggested destinations, Yucatan Peninsula, Xmas/NYE.
- 16 Advice Needed For a Trip to Belize
- 17 Your favorite Mayan sites?
- 18 Destination similar to Puerto Vallarta
- 19 Expired Mexican Passport going to Mexico
- 20 Recommendations for family vacation in Puerto Vallarta or other ideas???
- 21 White hair in Valladolid....
- 22 Roatan
- 23 Costa Rica in summer (end July/early August) with kids
- 24 Puerto Vallarta Easter Weekend 2017
- 25 Driving Time
CR expert/local? I need detailed driving directions from airport to highway