We are staying in Arenal area and I was wondering if the Cano Negro trip would be too long for my 8 year old son. I've read that it's a long drive to get there and you never know what you will see on the tour.
CR- Cano Negro boat tour
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Queretaro or Zacatecas??
- 2 Riviera Maya Suites in Playa del Carmen or....?
- 3 best places in Baja
- 4 3 wks for Mayan ruins, colonial cities, markets, culture and nature
- 5 costa rica in two weeks
- 6 Shoes for Costa Rica in Nov.
- 7 Jaco and playa caleta boutique hotel
- 8 Costa Rica: easy, non-hiking activities Monte Verde, Corcovado
- 9 SIM Card -- Mexico to the USA
- 10 Please advise re itinerary order - Guanajuato, Queretaro, San Miguel
- 11 Directly book Manuel Antonio Expeditions? Or just deal with hotel?
- 12 Traveling from Roatan to Copan, Honduras
- 13 2 week Costa Rica trip
- 14 6-7 hour layover w/family in San Salvador
- 15 Costa Rica Itinerary-one week. Guanacaste? Arenal?
- 16 questions on a few Nicaragua logistics
- 17 costa rica logistics
- 18 copa de árbol or bosque del cabo (or both!)
- 19 Looking for a place similar to Playa Del Carmen
- 20 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 21 costa rica logistics again
- 22 Mexico Trip
- 23 Itinerary help Montericco or Rio Dulce
- 24 Panama Activities in October?
- 25 Recommendation for December trip - from Guadalajara