We have been to Cozumel before, but it was 11 yrs. ago. We are only there for one day. We will be renting a scooter like we did last time to get around the island. We don't like to do the "touristy" things with groups. Just do our own thing. Interested in eating local good food, have a few great drinks, explore and do some snorkeling. Any suggestions would be great! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/nutra-prime-cleanse/
- 2 Beach alternatives to SJDS
- 3 Four night is PV
- 4 Best Cruise Stop For Mayan Ruins - Cozumel or Costa Maya?
- 5 Travel Guatemala City to Panajachel
- 6 San Miguel
- 7 Oaxaca in march
- 8 Luis Barragan in Mexico City
- 9 Xcaret worth it or not?
- 10 Where to stay in Placencia, Belize?
- 11 Snorkeling trips
- 12 Diving (Riviera Maya)
- 13 I waited too long! What would you do?
- 14 In search of place to take my adult daughters on vacation
- 15 best new site in costa rica
- 16 Tikal, Guatemala
- 17 Progreso, Yucatàn
- 18 Recommendations for 4nights/5days in Costa Rica
- 19 Costa Rica Itinerary Help Needed
- 20 Will anyone be in Oaxaca in February?
- 21 Resorts on the Yucatan Peninsula
- 22 Just back from Cancun, where were the Americans?
- 23 Monteverde Cloud Forest....tour suggestions!!!!
- 24 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 25 Panama Canal