We have been to Cozumel before, but it was 11 yrs. ago. We are only there for one day. We will be renting a scooter like we did last time to get around the island. We don't like to do the "touristy" things with groups. Just do our own thing. Interested in eating local good food, have a few great drinks, explore and do some snorkeling. Any suggestions would be great! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Tlaquepaque and Colima - December 2014
- 2 Best country to deep sea fish in May?
- 3 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 4 Cheap One Man Trip to Mexico
- 5 thinking of changing itinerary in CR-need feedback
- 6 Cabo San Lucas - December end 2014
- 7 Need help with airport transfer in Mexico
- 8 Belize Itinerary help!
- 9 Looking for suggestions for Mexico beach vacation
- 10 Food allergy awareness in Cancun, mexico
- 11 Driving in "inner" mexico; is it safe?
- 12 Finalizing Graduation trip for granddaughter
- 13 Costa Rica Travel
- 14 Planning Mexico by February
- 15 Costa Rica best river rafting company
- 16 Belize, Honduras, Nicaragua or Costa Rica for a photography buff?
- 17 A Week in Montezuma
- 18 Mexico City Restaurant Recommendations
- 19 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 20 Book set in Panama
- 21 Puerto Vallarta trip Nov 2014
- 22 Riviera Maya or Puerto Vallarta
- 23 THE WESTIN LAGUNAMAR OCEAN RESORT VILLAS & SPA, CANCUN
- 24 Rental car at Liberia Airport
- 25 Private Driver needed SJO to Limon