We have been to Cozumel before, but it was 11 yrs. ago. We are only there for one day. We will be renting a scooter like we did last time to get around the island. We don't like to do the "touristy" things with groups. Just do our own thing. Interested in eating local good food, have a few great drinks, explore and do some snorkeling. Any suggestions would be great! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://www.shaperich.com/proshred-elite-review/
- 2 Renting Car along Riviera Maya
- 3 Our first family cruise, Cozumel
- 4 Buying a property in Sayulita
- 5 Our first trip to Mexico-It won't be our last!
- 6 Please help with a one moth itinerary
- 7 Panama City visit; the good and the bad
- 8 Spanish speaking city to spend August 2017?
- 9 Trip to Merida - Very Long and Lots of Info on Restaurants
- 10 Merida in March
- 11 Trip to Costa Rica - Pura Vida
- 12 Mexico in March - questions
- 13 Hopefulist's 2013 Guatemala Travelogue
- 14 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 15 Questions concerning our 6 day stay in Mexico City
- 16 Private Fishing/Snorkeling boat in Playa del Carmen
- 17 Xcaret worth it or not?
- 18 Nicaragua - dividing time between Leon and Granada
- 19 Adventures in Portobelo, Panama
- 20 Costa Rica With Kids-Recommendations Requested
- 21 travel in Yucatan
- 22 Driving through Mexico to Belize
- 23 Police Harassment in Cancun
- 24 Gay Places in San Pedro Belize
- 25 AI Child-Friendly Tulum Vicinity (30+ mi)