We are taking a disney cruise. I am sure it will be nice but I do not want our families port activities to be contrived adventures. No swimming with animals or air conditioned mini-buses.
I have two boys ages 10 and 6 who love adventure and nature. Any suggestions? I would like to do something with a guide or a tour company. We are up for anything as long as it is safe, entertaining and educational.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://sexuallubricants.org/zytek-xl
- 2 Guanajuato to Mexico City and Butterfly Sanctuary
- 3 Please help with my Yucatan itinerary
- 4 Uber in Panama
- 5 Costa Rica in summer (end July/early August) with kids
- 6 Family trip to Costa Rica in December.
- 7 Our CR Itinerary & a Spider Question
- 8 Shuttle Bus Service in Costa Rica
- 9 Mexico (Yucatan Peninsula) Non AL suggestions
- 10 4 days in Belize
- 11 Belize trip report-April 3-10th
- 12 Belize in Aug 25-Sep3
- 13 Luxury hotel off the beaten path?
- 14 An Afternoon In Guadalajara
- 15 Sayulita in September
- 16 Tulum Ruins
- 17 5 day belize itinerary
- 18 2 weeks in Costa Rica: Go North or South?
- 19 Copper Canyon
- 20 Azul five, Grand Velas or Grand Palladium resorts??
- 21 JW Marriott Rio Hto
- 22 Recommended itinerary for 3 days in Mexico city and 3 days in Merida.
- 23 Belize- whale shark swimming
- 24 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report - mother/daughter
- 25 One week in CR...stay in one area or divide time