We are taking a disney cruise. I am sure it will be nice but I do not want our families port activities to be contrived adventures. No swimming with animals or air conditioned mini-buses.
I have two boys ages 10 and 6 who love adventure and nature. Any suggestions? I would like to do something with a guide or a tour company. We are up for anything as long as it is safe, entertaining and educational.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 사다리시스템 ≪ 접속주소 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 엔트리게임 ◐ 도메인 : pwn21.com●가입코 드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 3 A First TripTo Puerta Vallerta
- 4 Thoughts about Puerta Vallarta
- 5 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 6 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2015 edition
- 7 Recommendations on hotels with best beaches
- 8 Family vacation
- 9 Our first family cruise, Cozumel
- 10 We are planning a trip to Costa Rica in November
- 11 Anyone interested?
- 12 Best beach club in Playa d carmen with a good restaurant ?
- 13 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 14 Where to stay in Ambergis Caye?
- 15 Mineral De Pozos mini-trip report
- 16 Tulum & Coba - Travel Report
- 17 Spending USD in Mexico
- 18 Food poisoning?
- 19 Guanajuato or Oaxacca for 5-7days?
- 20 Best plan - suggestions
- 21 Merida Trip Report - Lots of Food
- 22 We're off to Costa Rica and never been there!
- 23 Guanacaste in October
- 24 Good lunch spot
- 25 Planning girls getaway trip to CR this summer and need help!