We are heading to Costa Rica in April with our three young boys (9,8,8). Thinking of basing ourselves in Arenal for a first couple of days and then the beach for another couple of days. Any suggestions of a good place to stay with kids in Arenal? Doesn't need to be fancy. When I was there before, I stayed at the AOL but not sure that is the best place with the guys.
In terms of a beach....last time I was there I stayed at the Corcovado Tent Lodge. Don't think that makes sense for the guys. What beach should we go to? They like to snorkel and boogie board but need rather calm water for that. Tamarindo? Manual Antonia? Any suggestions of a place to stay?
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 What to wear in Costa Rica
- 2 Playacar, Playa Carmen or Cancun
- 3 Connection in Mexico City from Buenos Aires to Los Angeles. Enough time?
- 4 Avoiding mosquitos at all inclusive in Riviera Maya?
- 5 Safety for a Solo Female in Acapulco
- 6 Will anyone be in Oaxaca, 9/21-10/10?
- 7 Favorite Surf Towns in Central America
- 8 Copa Airlines?
- 9 Best Hotels for Birding in Costa Rica or Belize?
- 10 Pacific or Carribean side of Costa Rica??
- 11 Mexico City - an underrated destination
- 12 Going to Ixtapa & Zihue mid July
- 13 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!
- 14 2 weeks in Mexico in September - any advice?
- 15 Tulum (camping)
- 16 Seaweed in Cancun. Royalton Riviera July 2015
- 17 Suggestions for tour for last day
- 18 Riviera Maya
- 19 Excursions
- 20 Amazing vacation in Panama
- 21 Costa Rica & Nicaragua in 16days ?
- 22 How early to book Mexico vacation from SF?
- 23 Peurto Escondido or PV (please help!)
- 24 Costa Rica 8 days in Feb
- 25 Eric Brahms