We are heading to Costa Rica in April with our three young boys (9,8,8). Thinking of basing ourselves in Arenal for a first couple of days and then the beach for another couple of days. Any suggestions of a good place to stay with kids in Arenal? Doesn't need to be fancy. When I was there before, I stayed at the AOL but not sure that is the best place with the guys.
In terms of a beach....last time I was there I stayed at the Corcovado Tent Lodge. Don't think that makes sense for the guys. What beach should we go to? They like to snorkel and boogie board but need rather calm water for that. Tamarindo? Manual Antonia? Any suggestions of a place to stay?
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Homestay
- 2 Puerto Vallarta o Cabo for Christmas break
- 3 1st visit to Costa Rica - Itinerary input appreciated!
- 4 Costa Rica
- 5 12-day June CR trip with school-age kids
- 6 Which Tortuguero Lodge for 2 night visit in January?
- 7 Does Panama have anything Costa Rica doesn't? (Besides the canal)
- 8 Planning a trip to Panama
- 9 Los Suenos Itinerary
- 10 Driving from Mexico to Belize
- 11 Driving from Mexico to Belize and Guatemala
- 12 best air route san diego to san jose
- 13 Cabo San Lucas furniture stores
- 14 reliable car rental company??
- 15 Costa Rica - San Jose to Arenal Drive
- 16 driving from Tabacon to La Fortuna?
- 17 Trip Report: Guatemala in 6 days
- 18 One day in Cozumel - Chichen Itza?
- 19 How long from Cozumel to Ek Balam
- 20 Puerto Vallarta
- 21 Recent Headlines- Cancun
- 22 Panama or Costa Rica?
- 23 Costa Rica limited mobility issues...
- 24 Need help ASAP for Belize
- 25 Are dogs allowed on the beaches