We are heading to Costa Rica in April with our three young boys (9,8,8). Thinking of basing ourselves in Arenal for a first couple of days and then the beach for another couple of days. Any suggestions of a good place to stay with kids in Arenal? Doesn't need to be fancy. When I was there before, I stayed at the AOL but not sure that is the best place with the guys.
In terms of a beach....last time I was there I stayed at the Corcovado Tent Lodge. Don't think that makes sense for the guys. What beach should we go to? They like to snorkel and boogie board but need rather calm water for that. Tamarindo? Manual Antonia? Any suggestions of a place to stay?
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 10X : VERIZON MAIL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:855:999 :8045 MAIL 24*7
- 2 Sad Sad Day for my favorite beach city
- 3 Playa Del Carmen All Inclusive with party atmosphere?
- 4 Mineral De Pozos mini-trip report
- 5 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 6 A First TripTo Puerta Vallerta
- 7 Where to stay in Ambergis Caye?
- 8 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 9 Tulum & Coba - Travel Report
- 10 Spending USD in Mexico
- 11 Family vacation
- 12 Food poisoning?
- 13 Guanajuato or Oaxacca for 5-7days?
- 14 Best plan - suggestions
- 15 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2015 edition
- 16 Merida Trip Report - Lots of Food
- 17 We're off to Costa Rica and never been there!
- 18 Guanacaste in October
- 19 Good lunch spot
- 20 Recommendations on hotels with best beaches
- 21 Planning girls getaway trip to CR this summer and need help!
- 22 December Itinerary with 1 Year Old
- 23 Art School
- 24 Costa Rica EF Tours for Middle School
- 25 Month Stay In Oaxaca, Mexico