We are heading to Costa Rica in April with our three young boys (9,8,8). Thinking of basing ourselves in Arenal for a first couple of days and then the beach for another couple of days. Any suggestions of a good place to stay with kids in Arenal? Doesn't need to be fancy. When I was there before, I stayed at the AOL but not sure that is the best place with the guys.
In terms of a beach....last time I was there I stayed at the Corcovado Tent Lodge. Don't think that makes sense for the guys. What beach should we go to? They like to snorkel and boogie board but need rather calm water for that. Tamarindo? Manual Antonia? Any suggestions of a place to stay?
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 3rd-10th april
- 2 PDC Blue Parrot shooting
- 3 Pesos for Dollars exchange
- 4 8 Night Trip to Belize
- 5 May in Central America
- 6 Four night is PV
- 7 Beach alternatives to SJDS
- 8 Best Cruise Stop For Mayan Ruins - Cozumel or Costa Maya?
- 9 Travel Guatemala City to Panajachel
- 10 San Miguel
- 11 Oaxaca in march
- 12 Luis Barragan in Mexico City
- 13 Xcaret worth it or not?
- 14 Where to stay in Placencia, Belize?
- 15 Snorkeling trips
- 16 Diving (Riviera Maya)
- 17 I waited too long! What would you do?
- 18 In search of place to take my adult daughters on vacation
- 19 best new site in costa rica
- 20 Tikal, Guatemala
- 21 Progreso, Yucatàn
- 22 Recommendations for 4nights/5days in Costa Rica
- 23 Costa Rica Itinerary Help Needed
- 24 Will anyone be in Oaxaca in February?
- 25 Resorts on the Yucatan Peninsula