We are heading to Costa Rica in April with our three young boys (9,8,8). Thinking of basing ourselves in Arenal for a first couple of days and then the beach for another couple of days. Any suggestions of a good place to stay with kids in Arenal? Doesn't need to be fancy. When I was there before, I stayed at the AOL but not sure that is the best place with the guys.
In terms of a beach....last time I was there I stayed at the Corcovado Tent Lodge. Don't think that makes sense for the guys. What beach should we go to? They like to snorkel and boogie board but need rather calm water for that. Tamarindo? Manual Antonia? Any suggestions of a place to stay?
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Solo touring in Panama City
- 2 Trip to Merida - Very Long and Lots of Info on Restaurants
- 3 Mexico City and...?
- 4 Driving in CR
- 5 Getting to Laguna San Ignacio from Wisconsin
- 6 Day trip from Merida - seeking recommendations
- 7 Recommendations for a Mexico City hotel needed
- 8 Advice for 2 days in Mexico City
- 9 Tamarindo Sept
- 10 Actual beachfront hotels in Puerto Viejo de Talamanca???
- 11 Trip help -is MA necessary if I'm going to Osa?
- 12 Quepos and Manuel Antonio
- 13 4 hour tour in San Jose, Costa Rica
- 14 Need help for trip to Costa Rica in December
- 15 Nicest All inclusive for young children
- 16 Visit to Panama - all inclusive r&r combined with adventure ..
- 17 Traveling with a baby to Mexico
- 18 Renting Car in Mexico
- 19 Cancun All inclusive
- 20 Cancun Transfer Timing
- 21 Belize in mid September
- 22 Mexico City Airport hotel transportation question
- 23 Budget Belize
- 24 3 weeks in PV next summer with kids
- 25 Costa Rica Itinerary Help