I am considering a spring break trip with family. Boys are ages 7 and 10. Would appreciate any insight from families that have travelled to Costa Rica and hotels/activities that they would recommend. Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 May in Central America
- 2 Costa Rica limited mobility issues...
- 3 Xcaret worth it or not?
- 4 Ixtapa Zihua safety
- 5 3rd-10th april
- 6 PDC Blue Parrot shooting
- 7 Pesos for Dollars exchange
- 8 8 Night Trip to Belize
- 9 Four night is PV
- 10 Beach alternatives to SJDS
- 11 Best Cruise Stop For Mayan Ruins - Cozumel or Costa Maya?
- 12 Travel Guatemala City to Panajachel
- 13 San Miguel
- 14 Oaxaca in march
- 15 Luis Barragan in Mexico City
- 16 Where to stay in Placencia, Belize?
- 17 Snorkeling trips
- 18 Diving (Riviera Maya)
- 19 I waited too long! What would you do?
- 20 In search of place to take my adult daughters on vacation
- 21 best new site in costa rica
- 22 Tikal, Guatemala
- 23 Progreso, Yucatàn
- 24 Recommendations for 4nights/5days in Costa Rica
- 25 Costa Rica Itinerary Help Needed