Dear Gate One Travel,
I recently returned from a trip booked with Gate One Travel with my family to Costa Rica and wanted to share our experience.
Reservation # 678910 10 Day Classic Costa Rica with Manuel Antonio (Tuesday Departure) MARY JO MCLAUGHLIN
Well I must share with you how WONDERFUL our trip was!!! Everything about the trip was great.
Our experience working with Gate One Travel was OUTSTANDING! We enjoyed our trip so very much and would DEFINITELY book a trip with your company again. We would also recommend to friends and family how wonderful the trip was, as well as recommend they travel with your company.
Our trip host--Ricardo Bolanos was the key to making our vacation such a pleasure everyday! For ten days he entertained us and informed us of the beauty of Costa Rica! His love and pride of his country made us fall in love with Costa Rica!I couldn't imagine a better guide for our trip to Costa Rica!He is truly a gem and an asset to your company.
Your company and Ricardo really made our trip memorable!! Thank you!
Costa Rica with Gate 1 Travel Company
Dear Gate One Travel,
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 2 cozumel tennis
- 3 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 4 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 5 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR
- 6 Panama - Best Place for Outdoor Activities?
- 7 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 8 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 9 Baja California
- 10 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 11 Mexico region question
- 12 All Inclusive Resort Recommendations - Mexico
- 13 Transportation from Osa to Arenal and hotel in SJ
- 14 help with travel plans 10 days Costa Rica in April
- 15 Suggestions for birthday celebration in or around Samara
- 16 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 17 Advice for lazy *budget* beach vacation with 1 year old
- 18 Semana Santa itinerary
- 19 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 20 San Jose del cabo
- 21 Camera Suggestion for Use in Costa Rica Rainforest
- 22 Help planning romantic getaway for my wife to CR or Mexico
- 23 Mexico City! Nice Hotel Within Walking Distance Of Chapultepec Park
- 24 Kiteboarding in Belize
- 25 Road conditions in Belize