Dear Gate One Travel,
I recently returned from a trip booked with Gate One Travel with my family to Costa Rica and wanted to share our experience.
Reservation # 678910 10 Day Classic Costa Rica with Manuel Antonio (Tuesday Departure) MARY JO MCLAUGHLIN
Well I must share with you how WONDERFUL our trip was!!! Everything about the trip was great.
Our experience working with Gate One Travel was OUTSTANDING! We enjoyed our trip so very much and would DEFINITELY book a trip with your company again. We would also recommend to friends and family how wonderful the trip was, as well as recommend they travel with your company.
Our trip host--Ricardo Bolanos was the key to making our vacation such a pleasure everyday! For ten days he entertained us and informed us of the beauty of Costa Rica! His love and pride of his country made us fall in love with Costa Rica!I couldn't imagine a better guide for our trip to Costa Rica!He is truly a gem and an asset to your company.
Your company and Ricardo really made our trip memorable!! Thank you!
Costa Rica with Gate 1 Travel Company
Dear Gate One Travel,
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Puerto Vallarta for honeymoon... Ideas??
- 2 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 3 Mexico City, Chiapas and Yucutan, too much??
- 4 Trip Report - Merida, Ruta Puuc, Chichen Itza, Tulum
- 5 Driving from Florida to Belize
- 6 Spring in Oaxaca - a perfect getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary!
- 7 Puebla Bonita Pacifico Resort and Spa in Cabo San Lucas
- 8 Apartment Finders
- 9 5 Weeks in Chocolate Paradise
- 10 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 11 Nicaragua trip on 5/22...Need help, pls
- 12 Costa Rica for a lone female?
- 13 Playa del Carmen - El Faro or Corto Maltes?
- 14 Guanajuato or San Cristobal de las Casas Mexico
- 15 Costa Rica - Dominical/Uvita in September with 2 yr old
- 16 1 month itinerary US/Mexico
- 17 August weather in Cabo San Lucas?
- 18 Photos from Panama (Chiriqui, Canal Zone) February 2014
- 19 Meditation and/or yoga retreat
- 20 NY Times article about Osa Peninsula
- 21 Suggestions for a Unique, Non-Touristy quick trip to the CANCUN area??
- 22 Petit Laffite hotel, Playa del Carmen
- 23 Advice for lazy *budget* beach vacation with 1 year old
- 24 Costa Rica - Family of 6 - July
- 25 Looking for Belize itinerary planning suggestions