My husband and I, our two daughters and their husbands, and their one year old daughter are looking at going to Costa Rica next January. Emily will be one. We are thinking of going to Manuel Antonio and staying at the Buena Vista Villas. We want a nice base next to the beach, because it's likely that one adult will be hanging out with Em rather than going on all the excursions. Are we nuts to consider taking a fourteen month old to Costa Rica? Back up plan is Hawaii.
Costa Rica with a one-year old?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Cabo Alternative
- 2 Driving in Belize
- 3 Costa Rica itinerary with young children
- 4 time share jerks in mexico !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 5 Riviera maya
- 6 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 7 Cancun & environs move to Eastern time
- 8 24 hours with a car in Cancun. Where to eat? Where to go? There now!
- 9 Cancun in March
- 10 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 11 San Jose del Cabo airport shuttle
- 12 5 Star NOT AI Beachfront Playa del Carmen
- 13 tamarindo (surfing,gun muggins and wildlife encounters)
- 14 8 days in costa rica!
- 15 Old Belize, Belize (Don't Go!)
- 16 Help me with 3rd trip to CR: Bosque del Cabo & WHERE else in Feb?
- 17 Car Rental in Panama
- 18 Costa Rica Itinerary Help!
- 19 Belize
- 20 Planning trip to Panama
- 21 Copa Airlines?
- 22 Intercultura Samara Language School, and Safety in Samara
- 23 Costa Rica - Guanacaste and ? near the arenal volcano or la fortuna
- 24 bicycle through central america
- 25 Cancun,playa del carmen,riviera maya, playa mujeres