We are planning a trip to Costa Rica after Christmas.
We have just 4 full days and are mostly interested in wildlife, hiking, the volcano and luxury accomodations and views. We don't spend much time on the beach.
Seeing sloths and monkeys are high priority!
Would love any suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Central America Safety?! Any suggestions will help.
- 2 Will anyone be in Oaxaca, 9/21-10/10?
- 3 Costa Rica
- 4 Day pass at Arenal Observatory Lodge
- 5 Savegre Hotel
- 6 Camera & Accessories
- 7 TranquilSeas Roatan - feedback or suggestions?
- 8 Help needed - Riviera Maya or Puerto Plata in Feb
- 9 Westjet flights to Merida
- 10 Land Border & Monterrey to Mexican Language School & Side Trips
- 11 Cancun beaches coated with thick seaweed
- 12 Riviera Maya seaweed problem....
- 13 Safety for swimming in ocean
- 14 Wedding catering in San Miguel de Allende
- 15 Five Nights in Mexico City: A July Travel Fix
- 16 Belize - Where to Go?
- 17 Belize Trip Report - Lamanai Outpost Lodge and Tranquility Bay Resort
- 18 Where to eat in Costa Rica
- 19 Best rain forest guide and Tour companies for Rafting and Canopy in Arenal
- 20 Wildlife in Belize
- 21 Arenal Observatory Lodge?
- 22 Costa Rica or Belize with kids in late August/early September?
- 23 Marquis Resort the Corridor Baja
- 24 Nicaraguan Beaches
- 25 Nicaragua money questions