We are planning a trip to Costa Rica after Christmas.
We have just 4 full days and are mostly interested in wildlife, hiking, the volcano and luxury accomodations and views. We don't spend much time on the beach.
Seeing sloths and monkeys are high priority!
Would love any suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://www.healthsupplementsreviews.info/no2-force-fx/
- 2 Pesos for Dollars exchange
- 3 PDC Blue Parrot shooting
- 4 Four night is PV
- 5 Beach alternatives to SJDS
- 6 Best Cruise Stop For Mayan Ruins - Cozumel or Costa Maya?
- 7 Travel Guatemala City to Panajachel
- 8 San Miguel
- 9 Oaxaca in march
- 10 Luis Barragan in Mexico City
- 11 Xcaret worth it or not?
- 12 Where to stay in Placencia, Belize?
- 13 Snorkeling trips
- 14 Diving (Riviera Maya)
- 15 I waited too long! What would you do?
- 16 In search of place to take my adult daughters on vacation
- 17 best new site in costa rica
- 18 Tikal, Guatemala
- 19 Progreso, Yucatàn
- 20 Recommendations for 4nights/5days in Costa Rica
- 21 Costa Rica Itinerary Help Needed
- 22 Will anyone be in Oaxaca in February?
- 23 Resorts on the Yucatan Peninsula
- 24 Just back from Cancun, where were the Americans?
- 25 Monteverde Cloud Forest....tour suggestions!!!!