We are planning a trip to Costa Rica after Christmas.
We have just 4 full days and are mostly interested in wildlife, hiking, the volcano and luxury accomodations and views. We don't spend much time on the beach.
Seeing sloths and monkeys are high priority!
Would love any suggestions.
Costa Rica Wildlife Trip in 4 days
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Tubing in Belize
- 2 Family vacation in beautiful, blissful Belize
- 3 Beach Erosion in Playa del Carmen??
- 4 Gunacaste All Inclusive
- 5 La Casa Que Canta versus Capella Ixtapa
- 6 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 7 Costa Rica Pacific Highlands and Coast-Feb 2015
- 8 Showers with butterflies on the OSA & Quetzal near Poas: CR TR
- 9 Looking for a Romantic Beach Bungalow in Riviera Maya
- 10 Looking for member reviews of Gran Caribe Real in Cancun
- 11 Glover continues on to Mexico (after Colombia)
- 12 13 nights in Costa Rica Itinerary
- 13 celebration in Huatulco - Villa Pacifico or VillaBlanca or other? Help please
- 14 Fairmont Mayakoba and Playa del Carmen Trip Report
- 15 Belize, Roatan or Cozumel: which is best snorkeling?
- 16 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 17 A hotel on the beach in Tamarindo
- 18 Have airfare, am wishy washy on where to stay!-Costa Rica
- 19 cost of private car between different places in Costa Rica
- 20 A great destination in Costa Rica: the Osa Peninsula and Bosque del Cabo
- 21 Looking for Riviera Maya All-Inclusive Help
- 22 Third Party Liability Insurance Car rental Mexico
- 23 Puerto aventuras (for free) report
- 24 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 25 looking for fun restaurant in Playa or Cancun to bring teens after wedding