We are planning a trip to Costa Rica after Christmas.
We have just 4 full days and are mostly interested in wildlife, hiking, the volcano and luxury accomodations and views. We don't spend much time on the beach.
Seeing sloths and monkeys are high priority!
Would love any suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Help with Riviera Maya trip
- 2 Hoodia Weight Loss
- 3 Advice on 3wk itinerary covering MX,GT,BZ by car
- 4 Layover in Mexico City
- 5 Pura Vida Trip Report
- 6 Cheap Airfare on United
- 7 February Vacation Destination with Young Kids
- 8 Wonderful Memories with Granddaughter
- 9 First trip to Mexico...any help appreciated
- 10 Belize planning; independent vs package
- 11 Valladolid/ Flamingos in Rio Lagartos
- 12 Transportation from Mexico City to Coyocan & ????
- 13 A Weekend in Mexico DF: Suggestions Needed
- 14 Costa Rica itinerary and lodges -- please help
- 15 Cancun and Tulum
- 16 nice hotel between airport and Poas?
- 17 HELP! Overwhelmed by Costa Rica Trip
- 18 February in Costa Rica
- 19 Wild Planet Adventures
- 20 Gap Year Travels
- 21 Selva Verde question
- 22 San Blas for 3 nights in February
- 23 Guadalajara and Puerto Vallarta trip
- 24 Santa Teresa vs Montezuma in Costa Rica
- 25 Coba and Tulum