My family and I will be taking our first trip to Costa Rica in February. I'm starting to gather information to make our itinerary. We are staying in Jaco, but would like to visit different beaches close to there. We will have a rental car. My concern is the current. I have read on several websites that certain beaches are not good for swimming. As I'll have my 7 and 11 year old children with me, I would prefer calmer beaches. Can you please recommend beaches in the area (within an hour either way) that are good for swimming children? Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 NORTON Installation renewal CONTACT ☎18006817208 NORTON Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 live from PV !
- 3 Mexico
- 4 Nicaragua - Hurricane Nate damage??
- 5 Belize planning help
- 6 Belize itinerary help
- 7 Another Yucatan trip report
- 8 Heads up; Diversion pick pocket Cabo
- 9 Safe to drive in Cabo?
- 10 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 11 Puerto Vallarta & Vicinity
- 12 2017 SMA Trip
- 13 Panama Canal transit - Panama to Costa Rica or reverse?
- 14 Recommended Mexico City Guidebook?
- 15 Honeymoon in January 2018
- 16 7 days in Costa Rica - Itinerary suggestions wanted
- 17 Mineral De Pozos mini-trip report
- 18 1 month in Puerto Vallarta
- 19 OK to travel to Zihua and Ixtapa?
- 20 US Citizen leaving Mexico without Passport
- 21 Bocas ??
- 22 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 23 San Luis Potosi & La Huasteca
- 24 Costa Rica Connection
- 25 Where to stay in Cayo District