My family and I will be taking our first trip to Costa Rica in February. I'm starting to gather information to make our itinerary. We are staying in Jaco, but would like to visit different beaches close to there. We will have a rental car. My concern is the current. I have read on several websites that certain beaches are not good for swimming. As I'll have my 7 and 11 year old children with me, I would prefer calmer beaches. Can you please recommend beaches in the area (within an hour either way) that are good for swimming children? Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Tulum area accomidation inpuut
- 2 Belize itinerary help
- 3 Dream Tulum or Dreams Riviera?
- 4 Dreams Tulum vs. Dreams Riviera Cancun??
- 5 Costa Rica surfing
- 6 Nicaragua money questions
- 7 Rental Car in Mexico
- 8 Blue Hole
- 9 Costa Rica first time rent a car?
- 10 Panama in December?
- 11 Cancun beaches coated with thick seaweed
- 12 Mexico with 6 yr. olds: want beach and history- Suggestions?
- 13 Long ride to Nayara. Are there good options along the way?
- 14 Granada vs San Juan, all you need to know
- 15 Best Hotels for Birding in Costa Rica or Belize?
- 16 Five nights Ambergris Caye - Itinerary help
- 17 Packing for Ambergris Caye
- 18 Costa Rica--first time
- 19 Cabo San Lucas timeshare presentations
- 20 caravan tour of costa rica
- 21 Car rental in Cancun
- 22 Proposal
- 23 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 24 driving from laredo to the pacific side
- 25 Itinerary help for 7 days out of Cancun to beaches and Ruins!