My family and I will be taking our first trip to Costa Rica in February. I'm starting to gather information to make our itinerary. We are staying in Jaco, but would like to visit different beaches close to there. We will have a rental car. My concern is the current. I have read on several websites that certain beaches are not good for swimming. As I'll have my 7 and 11 year old children with me, I would prefer calmer beaches. Can you please recommend beaches in the area (within an hour either way) that are good for swimming children? Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 DF + Where Else? 10-11 days
- 2 Mirado El Torre Resturant San Isidro De El General CR, BEWARE!
- 3 Guanacaste & Puntarenas
- 4 Finally made it!
- 5 Stay in Cancun or head to Europe?
- 6 First Vacation!
- 7 What's the best hotel in the Caribbean Coast of Costa Rica?
- 8 Looking for a really unique day trip in Costa Rica
- 9 Beware of timeshare Casa Dorada
- 10 Itinerary help
- 11 First time to Mexico - GTO and SMA General questions
- 12 Cell Phone Internet While in Mexico?
- 13 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!
- 14 Belize -- Lamanai and X'Tan Ha
- 15 Belize-first timer ?s for Cayes & Cayo w/ Guatemala
- 16 Activities in Costa Rica
- 17 all about volcano boarding in Nicaragua
- 18 ATV's, Nightlife, and Poker Cancun
- 19 Private Driver/Assistant Cancun
- 20 Sayulita, Mexico Beaches and hotels
- 21 Costa Rica vs. Mexico vs. Hawaii
- 22 beaches in El Salvador near a town
- 23 Gluten Free Belize
- 24 Is this a Doable Day Trip?
- 25 buying silver jewelry in cancun