My family and I will be taking our first trip to Costa Rica in February. I'm starting to gather information to make our itinerary. We are staying in Jaco, but would like to visit different beaches close to there. We will have a rental car. My concern is the current. I have read on several websites that certain beaches are not good for swimming. As I'll have my 7 and 11 year old children with me, I would prefer calmer beaches. Can you please recommend beaches in the area (within an hour either way) that are good for swimming children? Thanks in advance!
Costa Rica-- Which beaches?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 time needed to depart San Jose airport
- 2 Cheap One Man Trip to Mexico
- 3 thinking of changing itinerary in CR-need feedback
- 4 Need help with airport transfer in Mexico
- 5 Riviera Maya or Puerto Vallarta
- 6 snorkeling and relaxing beach vacation.
- 7 Finalizing Graduation trip for granddaughter
- 8 Best country to deep sea fish in May?
- 9 Looking for suggestions for Mexico beach vacation
- 10 Tlaquepaque and Colima - December 2014
- 11 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 12 Cabo San Lucas - December end 2014
- 13 Belize Itinerary help!
- 14 Food allergy awareness in Cancun, mexico
- 15 Driving in "inner" mexico; is it safe?
- 16 Costa Rica Travel
- 17 Planning Mexico by February
- 18 Costa Rica best river rafting company
- 19 Belize, Honduras, Nicaragua or Costa Rica for a photography buff?
- 20 A Week in Montezuma
- 21 Mexico City Restaurant Recommendations
- 22 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 23 Book set in Panama
- 24 Puerto Vallarta trip Nov 2014
- 25 THE WESTIN LAGUNAMAR OCEAN RESORT VILLAS & SPA, CANCUN