My family and I will be taking our first trip to Costa Rica in February. I'm starting to gather information to make our itinerary. We are staying in Jaco, but would like to visit different beaches close to there. We will have a rental car. My concern is the current. I have read on several websites that certain beaches are not good for swimming. As I'll have my 7 and 11 year old children with me, I would prefer calmer beaches. Can you please recommend beaches in the area (within an hour either way) that are good for swimming children? Thanks in advance!
Costa Rica-- Which beaches?
- 1 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 2 help with 8 days of rainforest, beach and adventure in Costa Rica
- 3 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 4 Help with 5 days touring time
- 5 Costa Rica trip in March
- 6 Safety in Ixtapa
- 7 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 8 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 9 Adopt an animal donation?
- 10 Puerto Viejo Lodging
- 11 Cabo San Lucas
- 12 Guatemala City Airport to Antigua by car & other helpful hints
- 13 Roatan advice
- 14 Best Beach Resort For Snorkeling Mexicos West Coast
- 15 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 16 Cabo San Lucas- Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos?
- 17 Shopping for silver jewelry in Puerto Vallarta? Some personal suggestions.
- 18 Drive from Panama To Belize
- 19 Safety in Nicaragua
- 20 Costa Rica - 6 1/2 days / 6 nights
- 21 Zihuatanejo to Acapolco?
- 22 Help on Rental Car Advice
- 23 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 24 Breakfast in Mexico City
- 25 Cabo snorkeling with a Giant Whale Shark!!!!!