My family and I will be taking our first trip to Costa Rica in February. I'm starting to gather information to make our itinerary. We are staying in Jaco, but would like to visit different beaches close to there. We will have a rental car. My concern is the current. I have read on several websites that certain beaches are not good for swimming. As I'll have my 7 and 11 year old children with me, I would prefer calmer beaches. Can you please recommend beaches in the area (within an hour either way) that are good for swimming children? Thanks in advance!
Costa Rica-- Which beaches?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 2 time share jerks in mexico !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 3 5 Star NOT AI Beachfront Playa del Carmen
- 4 San Jose del Cabo airport shuttle
- 5 tamarindo (surfing,gun muggins and wildlife encounters)
- 6 8 days in costa rica!
- 7 Old Belize, Belize (Don't Go!)
- 8 Help me with 3rd trip to CR: Bosque del Cabo & WHERE else in Feb?
- 9 Car Rental in Panama
- 10 Costa Rica Itinerary Help!
- 11 Belize
- 12 Planning trip to Panama
- 13 Copa Airlines?
- 14 Intercultura Samara Language School, and Safety in Samara
- 15 Costa Rica - Guanacaste and ? near the arenal volcano or la fortuna
- 16 bicycle through central america
- 17 Cancun,playa del carmen,riviera maya, playa mujeres
- 18 Tijuana Safety in 2015?
- 19 Spanish Language immersion schools in summer (N of Mexico City)?
- 20 Cenotes near Playa Del Carmen
- 21 Panama
- 22 Celebrating Day of the Dead in Oaxaca - 2015 - Thoughts?
- 23 planning a very short belize trip for snorkeling, scuba etc, please help.
- 24 transportation from SJD to Los Barriles
- 25 9 Days in Costa Rica // Itinerary Help // Travel agency?