My family and I will be taking our first trip to Costa Rica in February. I'm starting to gather information to make our itinerary. We are staying in Jaco, but would like to visit different beaches close to there. We will have a rental car. My concern is the current. I have read on several websites that certain beaches are not good for swimming. As I'll have my 7 and 11 year old children with me, I would prefer calmer beaches. Can you please recommend beaches in the area (within an hour either way) that are good for swimming children? Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 스타카지노♫【ϡϡ EWS73.COM ϡϡ】♫스타카지노
- 2 Playacar, Playa Carmen or Cancun
- 3 Cancun, Costa Rica, Belize, or BEACH elsewhere?
- 4 What to wear in Costa Rica
- 5 River Lodge in Costa Rica?
- 6 Connection in Mexico City from Buenos Aires to Los Angeles. Enough time?
- 7 Avoiding mosquitos at all inclusive in Riviera Maya?
- 8 Safety for a Solo Female in Acapulco
- 9 Will anyone be in Oaxaca, 9/21-10/10?
- 10 Favorite Surf Towns in Central America
- 11 Copa Airlines?
- 12 Best Hotels for Birding in Costa Rica or Belize?
- 13 Pacific or Carribean side of Costa Rica??
- 14 Mexico City - an underrated destination
- 15 Going to Ixtapa & Zihue mid July
- 16 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!
- 17 2 weeks in Mexico in September - any advice?
- 18 Tulum (camping)
- 19 Seaweed in Cancun. Royalton Riviera July 2015
- 20 Suggestions for tour for last day
- 21 Riviera Maya
- 22 Excursions
- 23 Amazing vacation in Panama
- 24 Costa Rica & Nicaragua in 16days ?
- 25 How early to book Mexico vacation from SF?