My family and I will be taking our first trip to Costa Rica in February. I'm starting to gather information to make our itinerary. We are staying in Jaco, but would like to visit different beaches close to there. We will have a rental car. My concern is the current. I have read on several websites that certain beaches are not good for swimming. As I'll have my 7 and 11 year old children with me, I would prefer calmer beaches. Can you please recommend beaches in the area (within an hour either way) that are good for swimming children? Thanks in advance!
Costa Rica-- Which beaches?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Review of JW Marriott Guanacaste
- 2 Snorkeling
- 3 Solo Female traveler in Mexico- please review my rough itinerary
- 4 Injury on the Belize Zip- need legal advice
- 5 Guadalajara vs Mexico City in June, 5 nights
- 6 Wanted - Family Resort with Great Food - Cancun - Playa del Carmen
- 7 Nicaragua April 1-11 - OK time to go?
- 8 Cancun or Playa del Carmen
- 9 Questions on What to Pack for Osa Peninsula Trip
- 10 Cenotes near Playa Del Carmen
- 11 Family friendly restaurants in Playa del Carmen with good food?
- 12 Guanacaste, based in Playa Grande
- 13 Best restaurants in Mexico City & San Miguel de Allende
- 14 Looking for a really unique day trip in Costa Rica
- 15 Albuterol inhalers and prescription orthotics in Panama?
- 16 Guatemala City La Aurora International Airport
- 17 10 days backpacking in Costa Rica
- 18 Single Women traveling to Costa Rica
- 19 Isla Mujeres RELAXTION and FUN must do's
- 20 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!
- 21 Belize Honeymoon-What not to miss!
- 22 Which Dive shop is best for snorkeling boat tour in akumal
- 23 Non All-inclusive - Where to stay
- 24 La Casa Que Canta versus Capella Ixtapa
- 25 Belize -- Lamanai and X'Tan Ha