My family and I will be taking our first trip to Costa Rica in February. I'm starting to gather information to make our itinerary. We are staying in Jaco, but would like to visit different beaches close to there. We will have a rental car. My concern is the current. I have read on several websites that certain beaches are not good for swimming. As I'll have my 7 and 11 year old children with me, I would prefer calmer beaches. Can you please recommend beaches in the area (within an hour either way) that are good for swimming children? Thanks in advance!
Costa Rica-- Which beaches?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 car rental companies
- 2 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 3 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 4 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 5 cozumel tennis
- 6 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR
- 7 Panama - Best Place for Outdoor Activities?
- 8 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 9 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 10 Baja California
- 11 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 12 Mexico region question
- 13 All Inclusive Resort Recommendations - Mexico
- 14 Transportation from Osa to Arenal and hotel in SJ
- 15 help with travel plans 10 days Costa Rica in April
- 16 Suggestions for birthday celebration in or around Samara
- 17 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 18 Advice for lazy *budget* beach vacation with 1 year old
- 19 Semana Santa itinerary
- 20 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 21 San Jose del cabo
- 22 Camera Suggestion for Use in Costa Rica Rainforest
- 23 Help planning romantic getaway for my wife to CR or Mexico
- 24 Mexico City! Nice Hotel Within Walking Distance Of Chapultepec Park
- 25 Kiteboarding in Belize