My family and I will be taking our first trip to Costa Rica in February. I'm starting to gather information to make our itinerary. We are staying in Jaco, but would like to visit different beaches close to there. We will have a rental car. My concern is the current. I have read on several websites that certain beaches are not good for swimming. As I'll have my 7 and 11 year old children with me, I would prefer calmer beaches. Can you please recommend beaches in the area (within an hour either way) that are good for swimming children? Thanks in advance!
Costa Rica-- Which beaches?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 costa rica logistics again
- 2 Riviera Maya Suites in Playa del Carmen or....?
- 3 Mexico Trip
- 4 Queretaro or Zacatecas??
- 5 Costa Rica Itinerary-one week. Guanacaste? Arenal?
- 6 Recommendation for December trip - from Guadalajara
- 7 costa rica logistics
- 8 Awesome Tour Guide in San Salvador!
- 9 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 10 6-7 hour layover w/family in San Salvador
- 11 Panama - where in Boca del Tores
- 12 Osa Hotel Questions
- 13 Punta Mita St. Regis
- 14 Directly book Manuel Antonio Expeditions? Or just deal with hotel?
- 15 Cabo San Lucas
- 16 Bus options between San Jose and Bocas del Torro
- 17 Costa Rica for 9 days in Dec
- 18 Ccost of a transfer from Panama PTY airport to Riu Playa Blanca Hotel?
- 19 Bringing clothes and fabric to Puerto vallarta
- 20 Trip ideas needed please
- 21 Mexico City, DF Restaurant
- 22 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 23 tours to gatun locks panama
- 24 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 25 Cancun or Playa Del Carmen for boogie boarding and hotel recs